• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Hearthstone Thought you guys might like this :-)

    Hearthstone Thought you guys might like this :-)


    Thought you guys might like this :-)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Penultimate Reminder 5: Make wild adventures purchasable with gold

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Expansion Teaser – Reveal Stream Coming July 1!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Expansion Reveal Stream Coming July 1, and a Note on Mercenaries

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    FTFY

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Did anyone else think of the Gilette ad?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    New Expansion upcoming card reveals ��

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Am i reading this card wrong or...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Beat so badly I was killed by 8 minions

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    People (rightfully) complain about how unfun Priest is, but we talk about Token Druid?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    The game play against Token Druid is depressingly the same. They vomit out boards round after round and you either clean them up, every single round, or you die to an alpha-strike.

    As much as Priest aggravates me, this is (to me) the most boring and annoying play loop in the game. There's very little in the way or strategy or counter-play. You either keep answering the board and chipping them until they die, or you die. Every single game is pretty much identical.

    So, how many other people are completely sick of Token Druid, or am I being a lone crank?

    submitted by /u/anrwlias
    [link] [comments]

    Hyped but... seasonal event?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I am excited for the new expansion as anyone, but checking the roadmap not only is mercenaries postponed but the seasonal event has yet to happen, and I am not convinced it will. Reveal season is usually an event in itself, so when are they going to squeeze out an event before the new expansion?

    submitted by /u/UnassumingTechStuden
    [link] [comments]

    I was all set to beat heroic Vesh with Finley's last treasure when I broke his AI.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Bugged blood gem interaction that will cost you the game

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play with on EU server

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Been playing for a few months and would love to play standard with someone over discord. Wouldn't mind doing battlegrounds as well but I've only just started that so I'm not that good yet. Just drop your discord or HS username if you're keen.

    submitted by /u/DieApokalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Surprisingly decent DH Token Base

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    It's been a while and we're all kicking around with a meta that hasn't changed too much recently. I'm not going to claim that the list I'm about to share is metabreaking but it is fun and shows some promise against a good spread of top tier standard lists.

    https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder?deckcode=AAECAea5AwAPgtAD8%2BMD1p8EoO4DgJ8Eyd0D6dIDyNIDyt0Dlc0DyuMD7eEDoZ8E%2BLsDhNYDAA%3D%3D

    I played 8-9 games and only lost one (I know it's a tiny sample size). So far it has defeated both clown and token druid, priest, control warrior, deathrattle DH and only lost to Face Hunter. The list may seem like a collection of coreset commons but it has really good reload and the surprising MVPs have been Rustsworn Cultist and Blood Herald (if drawn early enough it's regularly 10/10 +).

    Drop some comments if you've got some good ideas or have tried the list and had some success with it.

    submitted by /u/Splittastic
    [link] [comments]

    When I see a priest player, I think ‘What an anchor!’

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    Lich king is broken?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Priest v priest, opponent plays Illucia and dumps my Heart of C’Thun and Xyrella. I play his Yogg and lo and behold, opponent is blasted by his own Yogg’s Rod. I love this game

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    TIL How to buy multiple packs with gold

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    So all you have to do is double click on pack for gold button and it will allow you to input desired number of packs you want to buy (up to 50).

    Jesus, I've been playing this game since it just released...

    submitted by /u/mansur92
    [link] [comments]

    My minions are frozen but the effect doesn't fully show, happened throughout the entire fight

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Battlegrounds: Dark Mode

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    Looking for friends!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi everybody! I'm looking to make friends in hearthstone and I was wondering if anyone here knows any tips for doing that?

    I've been adding everyone I played against but so far no one has accepted my invites. I also went to the official Hearthstone forum to find friends but a lot of the tags posted seem to be from people who don't play anymore.

    Anyways if anyone wants to link me their battle tag so I can add you that would be awesome!

    My tag is AngiBuni#1910 (NA server) I usually play in Standard because I haven't been playing long and my wild collection is small but I'm always up for a friendly game or two 😄

    submitted by /u/Angiecat86
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment