• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    Hearthstone 100% Gameplay done, 25,170 useless points!

    Hearthstone 100% Gameplay done, 25,170 useless points!


    100% Gameplay done, 25,170 useless points!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    All 6 of my opponents devolving missies landed on my marsuul cub

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Saw this in the steam sale, and thought of this terrible meme

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Twitter right now

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    What Mechanic, Theme or Keyword Would You Like to See Return in the Next Expansion?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    At some point next month we should be learning more about the next expansion. Blizzard has brought back some returning themes and mechanics recently through the past few years. Of course brand new ideas are always the most desireable option but if you could pick some returning mechanics, themes or keywords for the next expansion. What would they be?

    I would really like to see Quests and Highlander cards be return. Quests have been a fun deckbuilding tool in the past and Highlander cards promote more control type decks, which we need a bit more of at the moment.

    I'd also like to see Dual Class cards return with different combinations, but it may be to soon given Schoolamance is still in Rotation. Dual Class Quests would be cool to see.

    submitted by /u/JordanLions
    [link] [comments]

    I got 2 Nagrand Slams from Lock & Load, then my opponent dropped Celestial Alignment.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    I know this isn’t much to y’all, but as a total noob (I started right around darkmoon miniset) climbing out of gold for the first time felt really good

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Just because I could

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    it’s not a lot but i reach diamond for the first time

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Wild Hunter shenanigans in 4 pictures

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Have you ever bluffed on Hearthstone?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    My favourite deck on hearthstone is questless quest mage (one with infinite fireballs antonidas, taurissan and gnomes)

    Sometimes, when i miss one piece of the combo, i still play those cards, by emoting "well played". When my opponent sees, that i am already playing antonidas with gnomes, they concede.

    That is a psychological warfare, because i am actually bluffing, as i don't have all pieces of the combo.

    Have you ever tricked your opponents to conceding?

    submitted by /u/WorldlyRun
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first perfect Battlegrounds run and I am so hype!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Nice dragons you have there

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    "I bet You can win this whole thing"

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    A song in dedication to all the Death's Head Cultists out there... I love you.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Hit diamond for the first time as a F2P player

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    So after being hard stuck in mid silver for as long as I can remember, last month I hit gold 5 and today hit diamond. NGL it wasnt easy, now next goal is Legend.

    submitted by /u/adyvyas
    [link] [comments]

    [WILD]The Amazing Overload Perpetual Flam Shaman !(Top#100)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    [WILD]The Amazing Overload Perpetual Flam Shaman !(Top#100)

    Guide on Hearthpwn

    video guide about matchups

    deck code: AAEBAaoICvoOi84Cq9AC8+cCw+oCtZgD4cwDj84DqO4D4+4DCvER0hOCtAKXxwKNzgKe/QKMhQPw1AP67AP5nwQA

    https://preview.redd.it/hb69btkd1h771.png?width=407&format=png&auto=webp&s=083bc8dc75aa123ec1fbb95e33538b9c43dda76c

    The creator of the deck played from the legendary 13000 to 5000 with 108 games and 58.3% WR. The author tested this deck within Legendary 500. Though not fully mastered this deck,he still acheived 55% winrate in 33 games. So I think this deck is quite powerful while there is still much room for refinement.

    https://preview.redd.it/vgk5pp8f1h771.png?width=543&format=png&auto=webp&s=90a28424afff568b5acf6e832889c59cda108633

    Deck Analysis

    [card]Perpetual Flame[/card] is a great addition to Shaman Class. In standard this card may be too expensive to use , but in the wild we can get rid of the overloads with[card]Lava Shock[/card].

    This is not only an efficient board clear, but also provides lots of overloads, which makes it possible to play a very cheap [card]Snowfury Giant[/card] in the midgame.

    Meanwhile, we can use [card]diligent notetaker[/card]and [card]spirit echo[/card] to create indefinite recourses——Iindefinite giants or "toxin firemancer" combo, which is our win condition against control or aggro decks.

    It is a combo-heavy deck, we need draws, a lot of draws. [card]spirit of the frog[/card] is the engine of our deck. We even add [card]meat wagon[/card] to make sure the engine started before turn 6.

    How to play

    Always keep [card]spirit of the frog[/card]. If you have the coin, keep [card]meat wagon[/card] as well. Keep Loatheb against controls and mage

    Under normal circumstances, start drawing with [card]spirit of the frog[/card] on turn 3-5, play notetaker-echo-giant combo on turn 6.

    Prepare at least 4 manas for [card]spirit of the frog[/card], two 1 mana spell to make sure drawing the [card]lava shock[/card], and two mana to play it.

    Try not to summon totems,especially against controls. [card]spirit echo[/card] on totems is just bad. You may not have spaces for giants or mill cards. Meanwhile strength Totem makes [card]meat wagon[/card] awkward.

    submitted by /u/jockeyjoestar
    [link] [comments]

    So close yet so far. 1 year playing mage. I dust everything that isn't made or neutral

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    The biggest L I made a Priest Take

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    So I was just playing casual HS with a 4 Old God Ramp druid and a Priest decided to come along to ruin my day or so I thought.

    Amazing Hysteria luck, Generating a whole 4 Soul Mirrors from Discovery and finally using Illucia to steal one of my C'thun pieces because priest.

    I saw his hand full of removal and was about to concede when I saw Dragon Studies and decided to just play it cause why not right?

    And I discovered Deathwing and played it on the priest's board of bs 10/10s from Idol of Ysharj and Venomous Scorpids, Setheckk Veilweavers, just general bs priest stuff and his hand is gone and his board is clear.

    I returned his empty hand with a smile and slammed my Nzoth down to take the W.

    Best Karma Moment of 2021, I wish I recorded it.

    submitted by /u/FurballTheHammy
    [link] [comments]

    Scoundrel his jaraxxus, devoured his tickatus. Felt damn good.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Anyone ladders in Classic for fun?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    So, as an achievement hunter I had to hit legend in Classic at some point. It was a grind because it's harder than Standard (and Wild of course), and also because I had no bonus stars to speed things up. But long story short, it was fucking boring. I understand that the meta was figured out years ago, but that just adds up to my question : why would anyone play this mode for fun? If you do, where does the fun come from?

    Anyway it's quite a relief to be done, I don't think I'll ever touch the mode again.

    submitted by /u/Clamecy
    [link] [comments]

    Stonemaul Anchorman Voice Lines?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Can someone please help me decipher what's actually being said for the "Trigger" and "Play" voice lines? I've played this card numerous times, and can't figure out what's being said towards the end of each line.

    https://hearthsfx.github.io/cards/all/BAR_896

    submitted by /u/kinnder44
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help understanding how star bonuses work.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I am aware star bonuses are largely based on hidden MMR but how much of a factor does monthly rank have on future star bonuses?

    I'll give a few examples:

    Back in October 2020, I got to D5 in standard…this was the last time I got to D5 in standard. The following month I got a 9 star bonus which falls in line with getting to D5. Since then, I've finished from D10-D6 from November 2020 to March of this year. Following all those months I received an 8 star bonus which falls in line with getting to D10.

    However, in April and May I only got to platinum; but received a 9 star bonus after both of these months despite not getting to D5 since October. Does monthly rank even have an impact on future star bonuses like I thought or is it strictly based on MMR?

    I've gotten to D5 every month in wild since August 2020 (and received a 9 star bonus every month). If I was to only climb to D10 or even platinum would I be able to maintain a 9 star bonus if I had a good winrate?

    submitted by /u/emperorpeterr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment