• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Hearthstone I feel you Iksar.

    Hearthstone I feel you Iksar.


    I feel you Iksar.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    Colorful!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    This week's tavern brawl in a nutshell

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Low effort deserves low effort

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    DONG

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Out Of Cards: Blizzard Has Fixed the C'Thun and Maxima Blastenheimer Bug - No More Turn 5 Coin OTK! (Finally back to playing Wild!)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Appreciation post for the Hearthstone Grandmasters casters

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I just want to take the time to say that I really enjoy the work and effort that the casters do at the grandmasters. I really love the enthusiasm they have and the way they actually add to the viewing experience, it almost feels like you are watching the game with friends. Not only that but you can tell they know their stuff, they remember all the card names, they are aware of the decks/strategies, and they manage to provide meaningful commentary to the game. I do think that there are some casters that know their stuff very well, for example, the casters in the Asian/Europe grandmasters, but you can tell the others are learning. I really enjoy watching grandmasters, even though I haven't played for a while and it's all because of the casters

    Idk, just felt like saying this.

    submitted by /u/gratinad
    [link] [comments]

    This felt really, really good

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    why do i have to re-enable my privacy settings every single time i login to the game?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Why does this game even have a "reconnect" feature if it never works?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Whether on PC or Mobile. What's the point of trying to "reconnect" to the game when it literally never works? Just code it to shut the app/game down completely so we can reload.

    submitted by /u/VitaAeterna
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect ban list ��

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Why do companies always have the audacity to label gacha games as "RPG" like they're the next Skyrim/Final Fantasy?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    HEARTHSTONE · Pull Up a Chair · Prague Film Orchestra

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    United in Stormwind Wild Deck Report - Datadecks #4

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Intro


    Welcome to the new Wild Data Report of DataDecks, where we overview the current meta using data provided to us by Firestone.

    If you want to enhance your gameplay, this is an all-in-one dream companion app for any Hearthstone player, for more info visit FirestoneApp.com.

    To be notified when I release this, along with the full infographics feel free to join the Datadecks Discord.

    Article


    Thanks to Arend from AceGameGuides.com for writing and formatting the article!

    Read the latest edition of Datadecks now!

    Note: This article uses data between Aug 27 and Sep 10.

    Featured Decks


    Demon hunter + Aggro Demon Hunter + Odd Demon Hunter + Questline Demon Hunter

    Druid

    • Malygos Celestial Druid
    • Questline Odd Druid
    • Token Druid
    • Celestial Alignment Druid
    • Questline Druid

    Hunter

    • Questline Odd Hunter
    • Even Hunter
    • Face Hunter
    • Questline Hunter
    • C'thun Hunter

    Mage

    • Ignite Mage
    • Secret Mage
    • Burn Mage

    Paladin

    • Aggro Paladin
    • Even Paladin
    • Questline Paladin
    • Handbuff Paladin

    Priest

    • Shadow Priest
    • Inner Fire Priest
    • Boar Priest

    Rogue

    • Pillager Rogue
    • Kingsbane Rogue
    • Odd Rogue

    Shaman

    • Questline Shaman
    • Burn Shaman
    • Murloc Shaman
    • Elemental Shaman
    • Reno Shudderwock Shaman

    Warlock

    • Questline Warlock
    • Even Warlock
    • Even Reno Warlock

    Warrior

    • Questline Warrior
    • Pirate Warrior
    • Questline Odd Warrior

    Final word


    We hope you enjoyed reading this report, we read each and every comment and try to make this report the best it be, if you have any feedback, good or bad, be sure to leave it below!

    submitted by /u/Gerben_B
    [link] [comments]

    Online gaming toxicity has ruined any positive interactions

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    This morning I was playing against a mage who surprisingly wasn't playing a quest deck. It was a Antonidas based fire deck. It looked really interesting and I wanted my opponent to share it with me after the match. I added him as a friend and alas no response. Oh well. I tried to recreate it from my collection but couldn't remember all the cards s/he had played.

    After a bit of tinkering I decided to play a garrote rogue deck in casual just to try and learn and lo and behold who do I match against but the same person as before this time playing a quest shaman deck. He beat me soundly which was to be expected and again I sent him a friend request. This time he accepted and immediately accused me of "baby rage" whatever the fuck that means. I said no and as I was typing my reply telling him I liked his fire mage deck and wanted him to share it with me he said something else rude and unfriended me before I had a chance to reply.

    What the fuck man? Are we all so bitter that we just expect everyone to just be toxic at every opportunity? I was really just impressed by this deck and wanted him to share it. Nebulous if you're out there just send me the code.

    submitted by /u/Fit_Cycle
    [link] [comments]

    The state of animation timers

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I exclusively play on mobile and even when I know what I want to do with a turn, some animations take so long to resolve that I cannot possibly complete my turn in time.

    Last season of grandmasters we saw a professional player lose a match because they couldn't resolve their animations in time.

    The current state of the animation times has gotten so bad if Blizzard asked me for $20 to disable them I would happily pay it. I am drawn to hearthstone for the same reason I am drawn to other turn based strategy games, the prioritization of thinking through your actions rather than being able to react quickly.

    I am not sure what needs to be done, perhaps turn times need to be dynamic to account for the ever growing number of flashy animations the graphics team wants to put in. Regardless the direction they are moving in is unpleasant for the mobile experience and I hope we can see some changes going forward

    submitted by /u/Kilois
    [link] [comments]

    Beasts lose

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Animations taking too long so the recruitment phase ends immediately. Also apparently did damage to myself that round and died from it. Hooray frogger!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    How long have you played Hearthstone for and what are thoughts you have on the game?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    With how gameplay has been recently, it made me think about how I've been playing the game for 5+ years and it wild to think of. Just want to see what old and new members of HS think of the game and what they hope to see for the game as me move further into it.

    submitted by /u/yosark
    [link] [comments]

    hmmm... yes. Duels turn 1

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    It just dawned on me that Wolfrider Thrall says "The Earth" instead of Azeroth during his entrance.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    The perfect leapfrogger destroyer! (perfect bombs can actually fully anihilate a non-mama bear frogger build, i beat it for two turns without zap)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Emeriss + Bolner = #1 Legend

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment