• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Hearthstone Give me one good reason this hunter can't go face

    Hearthstone Give me one good reason this hunter can't go face


    Give me one good reason this hunter can't go face

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Having never reached Legend, this has been a stressful time for me

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Does playing alliance bannerman make anyone else really happy?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    Alliance bannerman is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards. He's just so positive and generous. Practically costs nothing at all at three mana you drop him on the board and that chill ass motherfucker gives you a handbuff and a card draw to use later in the game. And you also get this adorable little 2/2 can ping things but usually is too harmless to be removed.

    But more than the AB is just so positive. It comes on the board like "ugh, really, it's not too heavy" and I'm like "yeah AB its not too heavy bro let's do this shit" and when he attacks he's like "N-no, no. I-i've got this" and I'm like "yeah we got this bro." He doesn't say some bullshit macho shit like "I will destroy you" he's just like "nah i got this." And he looks so chill. I mean this is an alliance soldier literally carrying the banner. He understands his life is just a chill one and the dude is just fucking loving it. I mean look at his face he's just so chill.

    I am literally never sad when alliance bannerman is on board. IDK if he's gonna make it into the metagame or not but for now he is a pretty chill card

    submitted by /u/Throwaway-Sergio
    [link] [comments]

    With the number of player enchantments in Duels, Wild and Standard, maybe Blizzard should allow us to see these enchantments by hovering over the respective player's portrait (the same way we can see minion enchantments currently)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    When is Blizz going to fix the deck bugs?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    Give me one good reason this card can't go face

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    the gruul bucket

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Why is this a bucket in duels?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Top Cards of the Week from r/CustomHearthstone (08/28/2021)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Ideas for cards which might single handedly give some weaker archetypes the opportunity to match other meta decks

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    "Hearthstone is a minion vs minion game." - Me, whenever I face a mage :

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    They look the same to me

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    The highest value Showstopper in history! (Arena)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    The biggest bug in the game! Unplayable! It's impossible to get 3 golden veggies because of it.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    First time group learning gave me something that synergizes with my deck ! A little too well ...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Ok Blizzard, will play spells, I promise!! ��... goodbye hand-buff pally, you will be missed �� ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Easily my favourite lethal I've ever had

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    This thing is op

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    For some weird reason I really enjoy mech decks. Is there a viable deck that can get my consistently past gold 10 I could steal from someone?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I really like the magnetic. It sounds so cool lmao it's literally why I like it so much. I have fun every a single time. I just wanna be able to once break gold 5 with it. Wondering if anyone knew any decent decks.

    submitted by /u/IllstudyYOU
    [link] [comments]

    Can't believe I pulled this off

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Dear Blizzard Hearthstone Team: Just give us the dang points please.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Been playing some Anacondra Druid lately. Only just noticed the card text.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Funniest Maestra Concede...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Just a short anecdote!

    I was que-ing mindlessly playing Warlock to get into D5. I got que'd into Quest Mage and twice I accidentally burned Tamsin. But I was able to get into D5.

    So I switched it up. Thought I'd go "Miracle Quest Rogue" with Maestra.

    First match I appear as a Warlock, and my opponent is Priest. After mulligan, "You have bested me." - I swear he conceded because he thought he was playing vs. Warlock lol.

    That was all, but damn was a funny interaction. Any stories you guys might have regarding Maestra? Maybe a Neutral-only mostly Neutral deck or something?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/RONENSWORD
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing sweeter in the current meta…

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Ravencaller calls upon the ravens

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment