• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    Hearthstone Why did no one yet created Diamond version of GOOD STATS FOR THE COST?? I had to try.

    Hearthstone Why did no one yet created Diamond version of GOOD STATS FOR THE COST?? I had to try.


    Why did no one yet created Diamond version of GOOD STATS FOR THE COST?? I had to try.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Whatever you say Warlocks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Can’t see the tears in the shower.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Interesting interacting with flame imp dying

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    100k barrier broken in chinas wild legend!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    What would be the most OP 4-mana minion if turned into a weapon?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    How do I redirect 666 damage when if Tamsin gets played the opponent just gives up?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Not sure who else agrees but I'm having a lot of fun with the current meta

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Don't crucify me for this lol. But I seriously can't remember when was the last time i played this much Constructed. I usually log in for Battlegrounds mostly. The questlines and the decks built around them are so flavorful and satisfying to play.

    Power levels between various questlines may vary but all in all, they're honestly pretty well designed and fit their respective class identities. Except DH really, since when was drawing cards a DH thing?

    submitted by /u/gabiegab
    [link] [comments]

    Pictured: Me working on a Druid Achievement

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    What card to you have no business loving?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Wait... is this Blizzard's way of portraying... us?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    How Blizzard handle HS problems

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    My new favourite thing to say against wl/mages

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Finally got my first 1000 win portrait after 4 years of playing...with a Yogg Saron MoF Rod of Roasting lethal, no less! Pyroblasts to the face, Cap'n Valeera in this place!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Dragonqueen Alextraza literally gave me 2 Alextraza, the Life-bender. Exact leathal on turn 8 without completing quest.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Reached diamond for the first time, beating three questlocks in a row. Best feeling ever

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Im honestly curious, what does it take to play duels nowadays? Is it a shadow priest only environment?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    First time diamond in 5 years of playing!!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    When even C’Thun doesn’t matter

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Why is this community so toxic towards their own game?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    I'm sure this is gonna get a ton of downvotes, but as a returning player, this game is the best game I've played in a good while.

    I feel like most players who are complaining about the game are simply just bored of it after playing it for half a decade. Understandable. That's what normally happens when you play the same game for so long. But wouldn't the logical next step for those people be just finding a new game to play?

    I feel like 80% of the posts and comments on this sub are negative. There was a post the other day by some returning player who was asking for which bundles they should buy, and 95% of the comments were just "blizzard trash", "don't give money to blizzard", "just quit the game", and the few comments that were actually giving helpful advice were all downvoted.

    What is up with this community? Am i missing something here? Is there more too this than a few mildly unbalanced cards and power creep?

    submitted by /u/JollyDigBick
    [link] [comments]

    Hit legend for the first time this month on both formats

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Been playing since launch. I've always gotten close, but couldn't finish up the last few games.

    Shadow priest brought me up to rank 1 a bunch of times in standard, but I'd always go against a bunch of shaman. As soon as I hit rank 1 this last time, I decided to queue as mage to counter. Funny though, I never faced any shaman. Last game was against a handbuff Pally who managed to get a 21/21 varian. Quest buff'd first flames and cone of cold saved my life and I managed to sneak in the win, drawing an ignite I had just drawn into my deck

    I was satisfied with standard for the time, just hit legend so I just wanted to have some fun. Played a little bit of Shadow Priest in wild and I found myself hitting rank 1. Got knocked back down to rank 3, so I said eh I don't need to hit legend, I just wanna have fun. Grabbed a mechathun Druid list and it just clicked instantly. I kept winning game after game and before I knew it, I was at rank 1 3 stars. Last game was against an odd quest Hunter. Got my celestial down on turn 4, but overloaded myself. Got down to 1 health before I dropped my Anacondra and ended my turn with 11 health and 40 armor. Hunter just afk'd while I killed him next turn

    I don't know anyone that plays hearthstone, so I wanted to share a little bit more than a screenshot. It was a wild ride and I really never thought I'd hit legend, not just in one format but both at the same time

    submitted by /u/strange1738
    [link] [comments]

    My Claws that highroll

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Feels good to do this to a quest lock

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    this is not a big achievement. but ...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment