• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Hearthstone Those were the days...

    Hearthstone Those were the days...


    Those were the days...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Meet the Freakshow Magician! My entry for the 2020 Hearthstone art challenge.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    F2P btw

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    C'mon, they need our money...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Anyone else come here each day expecting a response but only find things still burning and leave?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I don't know if I still have a little faith left in Hearthstone as a product or what but I come here every day expecting and hoping to see some response but when I just see it's more of the same, more complaints, I just leave. Someday I will probably even stop coming once the truth set in...

    submitted by /u/Mastergleroc
    [link] [comments]

    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder - Hs Art Challenge 2020. This is my entry for the challenge, hope you like it!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Purchased Karazhan full adventure, it only unlocked wings 2-4, Blizzard says "I need to pay more".

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Purchased Karazhan full adventure, it only unlocked wings 2-4, Blizzard says "I need to pay more".

    https://preview.redd.it/x91ijnf8ds261.png?width=1213&format=png&auto=webp&s=31f2680dd637486006cf9b92eb85cc5734b48174

    Hopefully their next answer will be positive (and with complete sentences too lol).

    Edit: They thankfully apologized and fixed it https://i.imgur.com/8x8T9jc.png

    submitted by /u/tim_fr
    [link] [comments]

    Why we haven't heard from Blizzard

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Funny Thought: Werent they asking what would get people back in the game just 2 months ago?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:12 AM PST

    I also remember 99% of the people saying "Just make it cheaper"

    Guess that wasnt an option lol

    submitted by /u/Keenan_OT
    [link] [comments]

    We gotta keep showing our support boys and grills

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Blizzard looking at the hearthstone subreddit

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    The Silence is Deafening

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:26 AM PST

    I honestly cannot believe that there has been zero response from Blizzard since their last post about 'seasonal events' apparently being their answer to all of our grievances. Like nothing. No response whatsoever. And that is crazy.

    The state of this subreddit, Twitter, Youtube etc are overwhelming evidence that the community is up in arms about the general state of the game, and how expensive it is, yet the developer team/community team etc. is completely silent? Where's the defence? Where's any kind of response or communication outlining changes that may look into, or perhaps outlining a proposal to discuss with the community what we want to see?

    Nowhere. That's where.

    And it's this I cannot fathom or understand. Those who are responsible for Hearthstone's life right now (primarily Ben Lee) are letting the game drown. It's treading water badly, and they won't throw it a life ring.

    I used to laugh at the 'developers don't care' comments as I just didn't believe it, but now I think it's been truly, properly evidenced by the lack of communication and concern for the player base shown.

    I used to love this game, and I debated continuing in the short term - but the complete lack of communication and the unwillingness to engage in any constructive conversations with the players in one of the darkest periods in hearthstone's history has forced my hand. I'm just incredibly disappointed in the developer team for not talking to us. I don't want to play a game that is in their hands going forward.

    I hope the silence means they are still drafting a good and proper response, but given what we've seen so far I really don't think so.

    submitted by /u/dan13lg
    [link] [comments]

    If we don't stay resolute, they will know they can do whatever they want. Don't fall into the "ahh, it's not that bad" trap of lethargy- because it IS that bad. Do not be a slave of this game. Do not log in on autopilot. You deserve better.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:41 AM PST

    Why people call Blizzard greedy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:13 AM PST

    I'm sick of people trying to defend Blizzard saying "They can't lower the price of the game because they gotta eat and pay rent lol". What do you mean they gotta eat? Hearthstone is expensive af compared to other games. For example; Destiny 2 has a playerbase of roughly 200.000(2019 peak) and they just relesed a new expansion for 50dollars(including all new content and the seasonpass) and are doing really well(keep in mind that the production cost for a FPS is significantly higher than a cardgame).

    Now, Hearthstone had a playerbase of roughly 100 000 000(as by 2018) . If you pay 200dollars you don't even get the full expansion and you're telling me that Blizzards employees gonna starve to death if they don't make some minor changes such as 10g/3win or dubble daily quest?

    This whole situation sucks imo, I really like Hearthstone but it's just not worth it if they keep on ignoring the community.

    submitted by /u/MoistWheelchair
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by u/MintberryCrunchGuy's post

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Years ago when there was community backlash, this is how Blizzard responded

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I’ve finally found the perfect replacement for Hearthstone. And I’ve won the first time I tried. I don’t even need to buy any cards. They give me a free deck for every game. I’m a bit disappointed that it’s always the same deck though.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:52 AM PST

    *downloads LoR to see what everyone's talking about, and pleasantly surprised by how quickly I started amassing cards. Log back into Hearthstone to see if they've fixed anything yet and unsurprised to find nothing's changed*

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:40 PM PST

    “The Simpsons” predicted again

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Whale Leaving the Ship

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:03 AM PST

    As someone who has spent a lot of money buying packs so I can play every card and experiment with my own deck ideas as the expansions get released, the frustration I see in the community has made me come the decision to stop supporting Hearthstone.

    I had friends who used to play hearthstone and they no longer do for reasons that have been stated by the community plenty of times already. The one friend I have who still plays doesn't put nearly as much time or money into it as I do, and it's because his experience is getting worse and worse and he falls further and further behind every expansion. I would love to encourage him to keep playing but with the current systems I can't recommend hearthstone to anyone.

    And so the both of us will make this our final year. It's been fun, but it's too damn expensive for a game I can't even enjoy with my friends anymore. And this is coming from a group of people who play Commander, an MtG format not known for being cheap.

    Stand strong everyone. Maybe Blizzard will change their ways but if not, may you all find a new, better hobby. Happy gaming!

    submitted by /u/GhortaTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Found these two guys playing hearthstone in a cave. Love the nice little details.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:46 PM PST

    My girlfriend drew a 'corrupted' hearthstone promotional cartoon (with rough language)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Yo, Blizz i found t-shirt for you

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Oh, you think the sentiment in this subreddit is bad now?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Blizzards PR team right now:

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment