• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion


    Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community,

    This is part of a series of weekly threads aimed at both new and old players from the community. It is designed so that everybody may ask any and all questions regarding the game's mechanics, decks, strategies and more.

    Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a PullsDay Thursday weekly post, for those who want to share their pulled packs.

    Sticky Threads and Guides - Great resources for new players!

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ...7 years, 23 sets, $ later.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I painted PAPA PLANT, the 6x living spores amalgadon

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Before posting your Battlegrounds run.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    You should ask yourself: "Is it something worth to post?"

    Because half of the bg related posts are literally usless, for example "look, i have 2 triples on turn 8", ok? I don't see anything incredible in that, the sub is filled with bg posts (and i'm okay with that) but many of them are kinda usless.

    Edit: also, remember to flair them.

    submitted by /u/SirHellert
    [link] [comments]

    Oh. Oh Wow.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Join Kripparrian and Alec Dawson on July 29th for the final card reveal livestream!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Troublemaker process

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    My battlegrounds career has just peaked. I guess I achieved everything I wanted in this life.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    TrumpSC Appreciation Thread

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I've played Hearstone since a little after Blackrock Mountain released. I've hit legend twice, dad legend multiple months, and put in around $150-$200 into the game. Over this period, I consumed tons of HS content from people like Kripp, Brian Kibler, Thijs, and others. I've gotten to the point recently where I don't want to play Hearthstone and have moved away from almost all HS-based content producers, save for TrumpSC. I just wanted to share why I think that is and what make his content so enjoyable still.

    Trump's (and Jens') content style is a little self-deprecating, yet self-aware enough to know he can fail and earnest enough to still give it his best shot. I feel that with other content producers, not even just HS ones, their content leans towards showing the producers' successes. If they do fail, they either rage, blame outside factors, or claim the attempt/idea was never truly serious to begin with.

    But, what I like is that Trump is never afraid to show himself getting suck in a hole and even leans into into it. No matter what happens, we can always find enjoyment out of the situation. If he succeeds through luck, we can both be relieved it worked out, yet still acknowledge the mistakes made. If he actually makes great plays, we get to see well-thought out successes and Trump gets to brag a little. If it fails miserably, we both can laugh at how far he dug himself into the hole in the first place and how dumb with situation was in retrospect. This is why Trump's video on playing OTK Boar Priest remains one of his best videos to date.

    Despite the odds, Trump will always try his best to make a plan work and objectively assess where he failed and got lucky. His content is relaxed and ultimately inward facing in way rarely seen from other content producers. I'll be happy to watch more of his videos in the future.

    submitted by /u/allshort17
    [link] [comments]

    ��������'�� �������������� ��������

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Average turn 8 with Eudora

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    New Expansion Bingo: Scholomance Academy!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    New Expansion Bingo: Scholomance Academy!

    As new cards will be announced starting tomorrow it's time for a new Hearthstone Bingo! Let me know what you think. Enjoy :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ejwex0rud8c51.png?width=533&format=png&auto=webp&s=d1ded8840dd36a375015aff285f1f9389e01614d

    submitted by /u/Bugrick92
    [link] [comments]

    2 health boy and friends vs Big Scary Murlocs (and a spider)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Finally managed to beat Heroic Karazhan!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    While not the most consistent of a deck, Desert Obelisk is super satisfying to pull off. (WILD)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    First ever 12 arena win, I'm sure everyone shares this stuff but it was a goal of mine so here I am. I did it on my phone with no deck draft helper with what I thought was a mediocre warlock deck, I used to only get 2 or 3 wins then finally stuff started clicking. I'm at about 450 arena wins total.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    How did this happen? Shaman played Druid card witch was not labeled with ‘Created by’

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Your favorite legendary, just design wise?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm talking entrance animation, voice line, music.

    I really love Akama personally, as well as Hanar. How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/TagIsBad
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I stink

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Obligatory cause I also finally did it... NICE.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Last Expansion I played was Witchwood and I have 34k dust to work with. Any recommendations on how to catch up with all the changes since?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I am pretty overwhelmed with all the new content and I have a sizable dust pile from my old goldens. I am wondering if I could get some advice on how to get back into competitive play in standard.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BuyingGF-osrs
    [link] [comments]

    blizzard just lost a customer because of me

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Didn't want DS or Poison anyway Bob, thanks.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Was trying to get back into hearthstone and I found my spot in wild with Odd Mage!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Okay, I am not the best at hearthstone so have patience with me.

    I started playing wild after only playing a few standard play matches a month and a little bit of battlegrounds, I've been playing for a few years though so I do know a good amount about how to play and what I should play.

    After playing my first few wild matches I bought Baku the Mooneater and started making my own version of Odd Mage, I know it's not the best but I'm having fun with it

    Odd Mage o~°

    Class: Mage

    Format: Wild

    1x (1) Arcane Missiles

    2x (1) Babbling Book

    2x (1) Daring Fire-Eater

    1x (1) Elemental Allies

    1x (1) Kabal Lackey

    1x (1) Magic Trick

    2x (1) Tome of Intellect

    2x (1) Violet Spellwing

    1x (3) Arcane Intellect

    1x (3) Black Cat

    1x (3) Counterspell

    1x (3) Dune Sculptor

    1x (3) Flame Ward

    1x (3) Frost Nova

    1x (3) Ice Barrier

    1x (3) Kirin Tor Mage

    1x (3) Mirror Entity

    1x (3) Netherwind Portal

    2x (5) Cloud Prince

    1x (5) Rolling Fireball

    2x (7) Firelands Portal

    1x (7) Flamestrike

    1x (7) Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk

    1x (9) Baku the Mooneater

    AAEBAf0EEnHDAasEtATLBO0E7AXsB+u6Ap74Ar36AqiHA/+dA7+kA4ipA+yvA/OvA8K4AwaBsgKjtgLNiQOmmAPdqQP7rAMA

    To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

    submitted by /u/Bunnzorrr
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is the strongest card in standard right now?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Strongest card is defined by a card that significantly makes you win more. It doesn't have to be viable in every single deck and can be a card that only excels in a certain deck but is extremely good in that deck.

    submitted by /u/Flamewaker4848
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment