• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Hearthstone Every voice matters, except from our player base and those speaking out against China

    Hearthstone Every voice matters, except from our player base and those speaking out against China


    Every voice matters, except from our player base and those speaking out against China

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    The number of players who are willing to invest money has been reduced by almost half, 33% of players continue to boycott Blizzard. What should "Team 5" do to earn your trust?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Buying one minion and AFKing in battlegrounds for battlepass exp tier list

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:03 AM PST

    Visualization Hearthstone Reviews *Updated*

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Thanks to the hearthstone boycotts I finally saw my dad for the first time in 10 years

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:55 PM PST

    He left a long time ago when I was a kid to pursue a career in professional hearthstone. I remember my mum supported that decision and said we would only weigh him down. She always supported him from the sidelines but since the battle pass controversy he's tried to reconnect with us. I'm so happy to have him back in life and hope we can start over.

    submitted by /u/alabamafriedchicken
    [link] [comments]

    State of the protests against excessive monetization and the broken meta.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Behold. The anti-anti-anti-Blizzard meme.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    This game is a complete mess right now

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    The battle pass is crap.

    The gold and dust economy is crap.

    The meta is crap.


    I guess the previous 3 lines should start basically every post on this sub as it's what we're dealing with here and should be made super clear.

    It's not like this game's economy wasn't bad before, it was horrible and this expansion (with Blizzard's greed and announcement of a mini expansion) blew this thing into a new level of exposition.

    To top that off and make matters worse, soon we'll have a taste of a recurring Blizzard measure to make this worse for players. We have a meta that is extremely toxic with DH and an incredibly strong aggro deck. People will craft cards for that deck when their own decks break and will later not be reimbursed when DH is nerfed.

    For those that say we'll be reimbursed, it's only for the cards that are changed directly and not for the others crafts in a possibly bad deck.

    submitted by /u/victoitor
    [link] [comments]

    REMINDER: Achievements give you experience towards your Rewards Track! So if you think it’s slow now, it’ll only get slower as time goes on and you clear out your achievements!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Looks like they'll add more achievements in accordance with each expansion but the bulk of all achievements will be completed early on as they are the easiest (:

    submitted by /u/awwstin_n
    [link] [comments]

    Good old days.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Being a casual player who can only afford to play one class be like

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Bloodyface, one of THE BEST Hearthstone players in the world, comes out as Transgender

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    I died on turn 2 in duels, how interactive

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:19 PM PST

    My favorite Manga

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Top Cards of the Week from /r/CustomHearthstone (12/6/20)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Hope everyone is well today

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    I'm genuinely enjoying my experience playing right now, but hope things get resolved soon so more people can enjoy it too.

    submitted by /u/PowerPuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine every player was given this card and was added back to Standard. Could go a long way for the F2P player.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    The monetary roadblock in Duels feels awful.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:04 AM PST

    I haven't played much hearthstone during the Scholomance expansion, so I don't have most of the cards. Being required to have 20 unique Scholomance epic cards feels awful because I'm not even half way there, and I don't nearly have enough gold or dust to get the packs or cards that I need to satisfy this requirement. I don't even have 100 Darkmoon faire cards. With some of the best treasures being locked behind this paywall feels awful because I really wanted to make duels my new primary mode but I can't have viable decks to start building with. I really want to play hearthstone but lately it just feels bad to play the game

    submitted by /u/TheTimeLord725
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute epidemic of botting on Wild Ladder

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Hey y'all. Since the rewards rework, bad actors now have an incentive to run bots that don't try to win games - instead, they just try to stall them out for as long as possible. I haven't seen much about this in Standard, but it's real, real bad in Wild ladder at the moment.

    Normally it looks like this - the opponent is an Odd Warrior or Odd Hunter. The entire game, you can see the bot mechanically mousing between their hero power and their hand, totally regular, like a metronome.

    On turn 1, they rope. On every following turn, they wait until the rope has about 5 seconds left, interrupt it by pressing Tank Up / Ballista Shot, then do nothing until the turn times out. Every turn takes the maximum amount of time.

    The strategy behind Odd Warrior bots is obvious - 4 armour a turn takes a while to chew through, so games run longer and the bot's owner gets more XP - but I think the idea behind the Odd Hunter ones is that they might win a few games against bad decks, or force games to run long by making the opponent stop their faceroll to heal up.

    I've also seen a Taunt Warrior bot with Fire Plume's Heart that actually plays cards to attempt to stall the game, although it still just plays whatever it can afford totally at random. The objective isn't to win, it's just to make the opponent take a long time to smack down the taunts before the bot loses.

    In both cases, it's incredibly obnoxious and has been going on since the launch of Darkmoon Faire. It's actually becoming more frequent to run into them week on week!

    Really wanna know what Blizzard's gonna do about this. It sucks, and it's making laddering annoying because every so often you just run into a game that's 10 - 15 minutes of waiting.

    submitted by /u/pomegranate-seed
    [link] [comments]

    Arena Rewards are still disappointing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Arena Rewards are still disappointing

    Since the new progression system didn't stand up to Blizzard's promises, I decided to give Arena a shot again to gain some additional Gold.
    It has been awhile since I played Arena but ended up going 12 - 2.
    Well, ... these rewards felt pretty sh*t since who gives a damn about a last expansions pack and an epic which fulfills its cause more as a packfiller than a meme card. For paying 150 Gold and investing a playtime of a total of 14 arena games this doesn't feel rewarding.

    https://preview.redd.it/4q3rgylxik361.png?width=1189&format=png&auto=webp&s=f4e1852b42116ff01b7d08730402a56926368e50

    submitted by /u/Dazai__
    [link] [comments]

    I find it Interesting how polarized the community is.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:28 PM PST

    People are either pissed off, or just tired of the people pissed off. At this point I'm just memeing, but deep down I really hope they make the game more affordable. I guess I'll tell you a bit about me.

    Hi, my name is Wang and I've been a hearthstone addicted since 2014. I've never had a reddit account before the new progression system. I came here after watching a video where a streamer said "the hearthstone reddit is PISSED," I was also pissed. seemed like a place I should be. I've long thought that the game is too expensive, but I enjoyed it so that was enough. somewhere along the line hearthstone became a chore, i stopped having fun. Then when I stumbled my way here, because of you people, I learned what sunken fallacies are. then I quit. thank you.

    submitted by /u/Everyone_loves_Waang
    [link] [comments]

    Any news about when the alleged seasonal events are coming?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I guess the title says it all but anyway the devs said seasonal event are coming and giving a lot of bonus exp points. This was 2 weeks ago but still nothing happened when last season ended.

    submitted by /u/yoyowowhow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment