• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Hearthstone LIVE from Blizzard HQ this morning

    Hearthstone LIVE from Blizzard HQ this morning


    LIVE from Blizzard HQ this morning

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:13 AM PST

    DAY 7 of protesting for a fairer monetization model

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Everyone.

    This is the most important battle you will ever take part in. We must all stand united against the common enemy of Activision Blizzard. We are in a war and the only way we are going to win is by never giving up.

    Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by caving in and paying for a free to play game. He won it by making the evil corporation give in to their demands and to provide a fair equitable game. Men, all this stuff you've heard about the community not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of this cause for noble justice, is a lot of horse dung. Gamers, traditionally, love to fight. All real Gamers love the sting of battle.

    When you were kids, you all admired the champion Olympians, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Gamers love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Gamers play to win all the time. Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Gamers have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Gamers.

    You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to leave poor reviews on itunes. We're going to raise hell on every social media platform. We're going to communicate directly with blizzard developers and the shill streamers and let them know that we won't stand for it.

    Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. Blizzard are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Make them feel bad. When you complete a quest for 800xp that a moment before was worth 60g, you'll know what to do.

    Now, there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position.

    We're not holding anything.

    We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy.

    We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass.

    We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!

    Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when this is all over, and you may thank God for it.

    Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great Blizzard rebellion" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I stuck my head in the sand and bought more packs."

    Alright now you sons-of-bitches,

    You know how I feel.

    Oh, I will be proud

    to lead you wonderful guys

    into battle anytime,

    anywhere.

    That's all.

    submitted by /u/PaperSwag
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this helps

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Day 6 feels

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Blizzard spell effect

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    DAY 6! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 6!!!!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    The sad irony of the situation

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Current state in Chinese Hearthstone players communities.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    The resources of opinions are from these three websites, they are three major Chinese hearthstone players communities, if you know Chinese, you can read the original post:

    https://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=%E7%82%89%E7%9F%B3%E4%BC%A0%E8%AF%B4

    https://bbs.nga.cn/thread.php?fid=502&ff=422

    炉石传说论坛-炉石传说攻略-炉石传说最新资讯-旅法师营地 (iyingdi.com)

    And following are three posts which intrigued me and can be seen as representations:

    1. https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=24270493&_fp=2 This is a typical post which rebroadcast what's happening in reddit. Chinese players knows that Hearthstone designers don't give a fuck about their opinions, so they hope the reddit player's effort can benefit the whole Hearthstone player community. And this post appeal Chinese players to vote up a top hot reddit protest post. Here is one hot cynical comment I found interesting in this post: "I think the probability of Hearthstone will become a dead game is greater than Blizzard will increase the reward."
    2. https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7093093398 The title of this post is "I did nothing but roping in a battleground game and get 2nd place", the content of it is " *** Designer,seven purely roping players in a single battleground game". And a comment says "I roped in Standard ladder and reached Diamond 5, I myself was shocked. The ladder is filled by quick-surrender and roping players." There are fights between roping and non-roping players, between script user and anti-script users. But there is an exception, there used to be fights between Blizzard supporters and other players. Now you can barely saw such fights, because massive of Blizzard supporters felt they were backstabbed by Blizzard and changed their standpoint(unless Blizzard paid money to them). By the way, I myself don't roping and hold anti-script standpoint.
    3. https://www.iyingdi.com/web/bbspost/detail/2321214 This is an official survey link post. In China, Blizzard cooperate with a local game company called NetEase to operate hearthstone. And this is a link post to NetEase's player survey about new expansion experience. I select some interesting comments: "NetEase: Blizzard, are you sure you don't want borrow some designers from me? I beg you to do so, maybe you don't want to make money, but I want to!", "I did surveys every time before, now I get it, it's useless, they know the problem, but they just don't fix it. So what's the heck point of doing the survey?", "Make a translation of this survey and put it on reddit, I think it would have wonderful effect.", "The answer to survey questions is astonishing the same!(Very disappointed)".

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/HearthstonePlayerCN
    [link] [comments]

    Always has been

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    How Hearthstone Tricks You Into Spending Money - Huge thanks to Solem for making these videos!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    The XP required to reach the next level in the reward track should not incrementally increase with each new level. It should be the same flat rate throughout

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    Take Gwent's progression system titled "Journey." It gives you quests separate and unique from your daily quests that offer you crown pieces (the equivalent of XP). Each quests offers 20 crown pieces and you get crown pieces by just playing the game as well. The crown pieces required to level up on the reward track is the same flat rate, 24 crown pieces. It doesn't matter if you're at level 1 or level 30, it's the same cost. This makes it extremely easy to progress through the track as you can finish each level with one quest and a little bit of time playing the game.

    There's very little reason the rewards track in HS should get harder and harder as you progress. Seeing that the rewards do get better as you progress through it I would allow the higher rewards to require more XP, but all of the 100 gold rewards should need the same amount of XP, and so on. It's ridiculous that someone needs to accrue over 9000 XP just for 300 gold when earlier in the track they only needed 1000 XP for 100 gold.

    submitted by /u/Powatanner
    [link] [comments]

    5 days of disappointment, gg Blizzard!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:37 AM PST

    So, today I finished a duel 5-3 pretty average result, but good for me, and so I decided to do another one. OH WAIT, I ONLY HAVE 140 GOLD! with the old system I could have played less than an hour and get those freaking 10 gold, but instead I need to play 12 hours, because I need to arrive to a gold reward in the pass if I wand to gain gold, and between me and that gold reward there is a scholomance pack, almost completely useless. To be honest, it's not 12 hours, in fact it's probably more, because the exp rewards often are just 200 or even less per hour played.

    Yes, I'm deluded, not only because blizzard lied to us, not only because we are going to get even less rewards than before, but also for the fact that they also made the game more expensive, with the addition of the mini-set. Basically, the game is going to be even more expensive, and we will get less gold to buy packs, or in general even less resources

    But, dear blizzard now it's the perfect time to redeem yourself. You should do something more than just adjusting the pass, because, as I mentioned earlier, the game is going to be more expensive. It's plenty of thing you can do! -give more dust when disenchanting cards -make cards cost less dust -decrease the number of packs needed for the pity timer to activate -make packs of previous expansion or even only wild packs cost less gold -make packs have 6 or 7 cards in them (yes i know I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one) Those are just a few of the things you can do to make your game better.

    Your community is more important than your money, and to be honest, if you make the game cost significantly less, maybe by doing some of the things I mentioned earlier, would surely make it easier to old players to return the game and most importantly it would make it easier to new players to approach the game.

    Hearthstone's monetizing system needs some serious improvements, and please blizzard do not think that this would minimize your profits! There is plenty of people ready to buy one or two preorders even with 120 packs to open at day one, to get more cards to test new decks, to have more dust to craft some stupid meme cards for their meme decks! To not mention that increasing the number of packs would just make it even more profitable for all players to do a preorder.

    That sayd, I think I will stop playing this game for a bit

    Goodbye Blizzard, or to me more accurate "arrivederci"

    By a deluded, but hopeful fan

    submitted by /u/pianuropadanio
    [link] [comments]

    In Hearthstone, new strategies are constantly evolving

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Finally quit Hearthstone thanks to a negative feedback loop I was stuck in.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    I was actually excited to play Duels as a new go-to gamemode since constructed felt really boring lately. But here is how Blizzards ridiculous ecomonics system ruined everything when the new expansion started:

    Opened 50+ packs -> Used 2 free tickets on duel runs -> Barely received any rewards -> Noticed I needed 4 more epic cards to unlock a new HP -> Bought 10 more packs -> Still missing 3 epics -> Spent my last gold on one last duels run -> Need more gold to play duels => Need to play to gain experience -> carfted a Tickatus warlock deck with all my dust that turned out not even fun to play -> No gold, no dust left -> Forced to grind the same boring constructed decks as before -> Felt so miserable I uninstalled.

    What sucks the most is I can't even play my favorite gamemode without grinding through the usual bullsh*t that now takes 10 times longer. Instead of a fun experience, the whole game feels like hard work.

    I'm done.

    Blizzard, please wake up....

    submitted by /u/Japper28
    [link] [comments]

    It do feel like that sometimes...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    "Why not try the new expansion" they said

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:58 AM PST

    As a Whale that had 20k Dust sitting around, Im only missing 6 legendaries from the set and I would had bought 100 dollars in packs to get them for the new coin, but I'm making a stand against Blizzard stupid system. If they disrespect me, I wont buy anymore.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:39 AM PST

    I'm just here to let Blizzard know I don't like not being able to enjoy the game. I hate being lied to my face and I hate this tactic you tried of fuck you, have 5% less shit on your plate because you just lost a great customer until you fix it entirely. And I dont want the old system either. I want at least 4k extra earnable Gold. 8K Gold per expansion was ok before 3 expansions with double legendaries and mid expansions was a thing. I want a better meta for everyone. I dont want a second job for players that want to earn as much as before tou buffoons.

    submitted by /u/Artorias_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    800XP quests are VERY LIKELY weighed more heavily than 1000XP and 1500XP quests (likely combined)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    There are 65 unique quests we can get. 10 of them give 800 XP, 50 of them give 1000 XP (36 of which are variations of the "play 3 games as") and 5 give 1500 XP (which includes the challenge a friend quest). (Source: data-mined info by out.of.cards)

    Personally, across my EU and NA account I've tracked the last 7 quests I was given; 5 were 800 XP quests and the other 2 were 1000XP. I have not and will not include re-rolls to avoid bias. This would be an average of 857 XP. Check note (*) at the bottom of the post.

    Another redditor who'd been tracking his quests noted an 890 XP average.

    Therefore, it's EXTREMELY unlikely (<0.14% just from my sample size of 7) that all quests are equally weighed.

    Now you may say, "it's just because the "play 3 games as X, Y or Z" quests are bundled together under one category, and realistically it's only 15 1000 XP quests". This is likely not the case for several reasons. Firstly, because all the 1000 XP quests I've gotten have been "Play 3 games as..." quests. Secondly, because if that was the case, the probability of getting 5, 6 or 7 800 XP quests out of seven would have a probability of <4.53%. Thirdly, that scenario would also imply a >72.09% chance of seeing at least one 1500 XP quest out of seven; I've seen 0.

    Hence the stats imply that the only possible explanation is that 800 XP quests are weighed more heavily than 1000XP and 1500XP quests combined;

    in order to be 50% likely to get 5 or more 800XP quests out of 7, they'd need to have an occurence rate of ~63.6%.

    I have DM'd two Blizzard employees (Chris Attalus and Celestalon) asking about this, and neither have responded at all. There also seems to be little to no information on this communicated by Blizzard.

    Please do correct me on anything I may be wrong about and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you're unsure about anything!

    (*): The only bias that is present in my observations is relating to the quests I had not completed on the previous day. In all cases those were 800XP quests, so the bias would imply that the 800 XP quests occur more often that what is calculated in this post. On my NA account, I had not logged in before yesterday, so the quests I saw were the ones I was given upon launch of the new system.

    submitted by /u/creepara
    [link] [comments]

    I missed one expansion, and now instead of returning, I'm quitting because getting back on the horse is near impossible.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Hi all, just adding my own flaming stick to the inferno.

    I used to play Hearthstone consistently between Naxx and Outland, hitting legend multiple times and paying for at least the smaller pre-order with each expansion.

    I took a break for Scholomance due to other life obligations but always intended to jump back on the wagon with the Darkmoon Faire. Now, I can't even imagine returning.

    Missing just one expansion as a semi-competitive player was intimidating enough, because getting into the game again with a fleshed out collection would already be time consuming or expensive, but I was still going to drop the money and grind quests to try to recover from the months away.

    Then I learned my Battlegrounds pass had expired...

    Then I learned the new play mode, Duels, required a Scholomance collection to play...

    Then I learned grinding daily gold really wasn't an option anymore (bye bye making up lost gold in Arena)

    Then I learned that to make the new Rewards Track less unfair I had to pay for another type of pass.

    So to effectively return I have to Buy a new Battlegrounds Pass, Scholomance Packs, Darkmoon Faire Packs, a Rewards Track Pass and then prepare for some mini-expansion of cards hitting between sets?

    I doubt I am the only player that took a short break intending to return. For all intents and purposes I could be considered a whale or at the very least a consistent customer for 6 years.

    I want to return, I want to play, but what Blizzard is asking is simply too much.

    Thanks for 6 years, I'm sad there won't be any more.

    submitted by /u/Unoriginal260
    [link] [comments]

    The latest expansion really is Blizzard's last feeble attempt to total enrichment

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I just want to say a huge thank you to the devs for listening to community feedback and making a fair/balanced game.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:55 AM PST

    Just a shout out to all the developers who are underappreciated for all the hard work and effort they put into making Gwent an amazing card game...oh wait wrong sub.

    submitted by /u/Kpt_Kraken
    [link] [comments]

    DAY 6 of protesting for a fairer monetization model

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Armor Up!

    As my plans to create a "DAY 5" protest plummeted into the oblivion of a twisting nether, I crawled out with newfound wisdom. My health crisis awakened me to three immutable truths about this universe faster than a Warlock can kill himself with lifetap. First, the only way to prevent Blizzard from under-cutting our needs is to have precise coordination; unless we all agree to one immovable set of demands, Blizzard will literally hold boardroom meetings to discuss how to give us as little as possible. Second, the moment they are forced to give a PR response, we've won; they are indefensible after years of lies, manipulation, and designing game-systems to be optimal for milking players. Third, we need to take this beyond Reddit into Twitter, YouTube, and app-stores; they're unlikely to respond to our protests on Reddit exactly as they are, and this way they can avoid answering us directly. But before I get into details, allow me to remind you what we're fighting for:

     

    AAA game

    • 2 years 100 people (if anything I think the average might be higher both in people and time) => 1 game $60

    Hearthstone

    • 2 years 70 people (size of Team 5) => 6 standard-legal expansions
      • Bundle $80 * 6
      • "mini expansion" 26% of $ 80 => $20
      • => 0.7 game (This is ~ the percentage of cards you will get while ignoring rarities and things like battlepass xp, cosmetics, and pre-order time-frames. This doesn't include the Classic Set.) $600

    So about 10 times the price for 70% the effort from Blizzard and and 70% of the game (10 * 1.3 * 1.3 = 16.9).

    The paywall is the main reason why players quit or commit to drudgerous grinding (which shouldn't happen in a videogame because that creates addiction, and because your time is wasted if you're not truely having fun). For more data on the monetization issue of Hearthstone please visit this post.

    Did you want cosmetic upgrades for your cards too? That'll only be about a year's worth of rent.

     

    Outright removal of the battlepass

    Battlepasses are manipulative practices which weedled their way into our games and we've been complacent about them because they seemed like good deals relative to how much we were price-gouged by microtransactions before. They exist only to harbor addiction by keeping you tied to a commitment, lock content with an arbitrary limited-time-frame which players grind at the end of the season to not miss, and you may potentially not grind enough xp to earn the skins of your Tavern Pass. In addition, Blizzard will certainly use the bonus-xp events to control when you play in a way they couldn't before. Finally, you should only be coming back to a game for fun, and not to be industrious in a fictional space. Battlepasses HAVE NO PLACE in Hearthstone!

     

    Ben Lee's stimulus package

    Forget about the rewards track changes that essentially gives players +10.5 packs this season (plus extra selection on which slot machine you gamble on). That's 1-2 non-duplicate epics, 3 non-duplicate rares, 3 non-duplicate commons, and 300 dust for most players. I know this is precious when you're accustomed to in-game poverty, but it's not worth what we're protesting for by a long-shot. Like the American Federal Government, they're ignoring the systematic issues they created and snuffing out opposition with a pathetic stimulus. They may as well have said "let them eat funnelcakes". And if they make another PR move that offers us more packs, no matter how many that may be, ignore that too.

     

    #NoMoreWhaleGames

    Once 90% of people on this subreddit collectively agree to the demand-list, I'm calling for the beginning of our official Twitter, YouTube, and app-store protest. This means that we'll all reply to the latest tweets on some specific accounts and comment on the latest YouTube videos of some channels once a day until the end of the overall Hearthstone protest on this subreddit. I'll anounce the go-signal on a daily post after we agree. Please don't begin without this coordination since we wouldn't be taken as seriously without it.

    On these platforms, I invite you to post this preprepared message (except for in reply to the tweet about Veteran's Day):

    We demand a fair monetization model from Blizzard! [Reddit link of that DAY X Post] #NoMoreWhaleGames

     

    The Twitter accounts are:

    (Sadly, I could not find Ben Lee's account, if it exists)

    The YouTube accounts are:

    This is a call to reply to 5 different Twitter accounts and comment on the latest videos of 3 different Youtube accounts daily (and more may be added upon suggestion in the comments), which should take about 10min/day from participants. If even a mere quarter of the people who upvote this post participate in this, we will STORM these platforms, or else we will endure this pain year on year.

    For those of you who haven't already, I invite you to post a bad review or 1-star rating on the Google Play Store or App Store. This matters to Blizzard because games with a lower rating have a harder time climbing the top charts. We've already reduced Hearthstone on the Google Play Store to 3.9 and 3.6 on the App Store, with a substantial drop last week.

    Finally, once we agree on our demands, there will be no negotiations with Winnie Mussolini and we will not tolerate compromises. So we must choose them wisely.

     

    The NoMoreWhaleGames demand-list for Hearthstone

    • The shop in Hearthstone is revamped according to the following changes in the obvious nessesary ways (IE: No more $69.99 for 60 Classic Packs).
    • For every hero, there is a $3.99 purchase called a "Class Bundle" which provides playsets of all the cards of that hero in a given expansion set, including wild. As well as class-cards, those bundles will provide specific neutral cards of that set such that one could have every* card if they bought all the bundles. The exception is neutral legendaries because there have only been 3-5 of them since Ungoro.
    • For every set, there is a $39.90 bundle that encompasses every Class Bundle of that set. This is the new Mega Bundle. The price of this bundle is decreased according to the Class Bundles already purchased. It includes one golden pack of that set and the neutral legendaries as bonuses.
    • Class Bundles, Mega Bundles, and adventures that aren't standard-legal are discounted by 25%.
    • Each of these bundles can only be purchased once per account.
    • Each of these bundles can be purchased regardless of how many cards a player already has.
    • There remains the option of buying packs (this is indeed called "NoMoreWhaleGames", but purchasing packs under this environment would be unessesary for the normal player in every respect, and some may want to show their support expensively by going for all-golden collections/decks or just enjoy opening packs).
    • The price of standalone packs is $0.99 for 1 pack up to $29.99 for 60 packs.
    • There is no Class Bundle or Mega Bundle for the Classic Set. Instead, the Welcome Bundle contains 60 Classic Packs (because 10 Classic Packs is too slow of a start) and 1 Classic Legendary. It costs $16.99 (it was only $5 before to hook players with sunk-cost fallacy).
    • Seasonal Battlegrounds Perks can be bought with gold.
    • You get 10 gold per win instead of for every 3 wins.
    • Achievements give 10% of their achievement-point worth as gold when achieved.
    • Rewards for tiers 7-12 of Arena are increased by a pack. Rewards for tiers 8-11 are increased by ~20% more gold. Rewards for tier 12 is increased by ~100% more gold. The same is true for Duels because that has the same rewards as Arena.
    • Golden epics cost 800 dust to craft, golden rares cost 400, and golden commons cost 200. Golden legendaries stay at 3200.
    • You can complete quests in all modes (except when restricting the mode is integral to the quest, for example: "Win 2 games of Duels").
    • Removal of the Tavern Pass and rewards track in favour of the old quests system (Weekly quests should be removed because they hold people to a arbitrary commitment, same as the Tavern Pass; you are not an employee within Hearthstone, it is not your duty to earn gold.).
    • Reemburse players who bought the Tavern Pass by giving them the premium skins without them having to work for it, and some gold.
    • Reemburse the players' Madness at the Darkmoon Faerie pre-orders (in in-game items) as though this new monetization model had been in effect during the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire pre-order period.

     

    This creates a future with 3 types of paying players:

    • The broke/budget player who buys into standard for ~$30.96 for his favourite 2 classes and spends ~$15.98 each expansion.
    • The average paying player who buys into standard with 1-2 Mega-Bundles and buys the Mega-Bundle + maybe a few cosmetics each expansion.
    • The most hardcore player who seeks to collect a whole wild collection and maybe golden decks/sets and all the skins.

    All-in-all, Blizzard still makes a boatload of money by making these changes. And when I look back on it, I realize the "most hardcore player" and even the "average paying player" are still whales, which speaks to how obscenely expensive it was before. If any of ya'll have suggestions on how to improve this list and/or how it can be changed to eliminate whales while remaining fair, please tell us in the comments.

     

    There's always room for another

    This shall not only be the end of Blizzard's whale-hunting practices in Hearthstone but, in time, the end of whale-hunting across the industry. Other gaming communities will talk about how the Hearthstone community retaliated against its predatory publisher, and will follow suit with their own revolt. In order to make this sweep possible, we must prove that we can do it once to a massive publisher. One success would warrant reputation and support from doubtful gamers who would rally with us in fiery indignation if they believed it wasn't impossible to end whale-hunting by protesting. I invite you to do this for their sake as well and to contribute to their protests when the sweep begins.

     

    End of turn

    It's an insult that Blizzard and Ben Lee remained silent after more than 10 000 of us already protested on Reddit. If it weren't for the Tavern Pass which sparked a pent-up outrage and all the daily posts expressing our discontent, Hearthstone would surely remain a fundamentally broken game. However, this is different than the protests of 1-3 years ago because we have momentum from the backlash of the new reward system. And we're taking heed to issues within Hearthstone instead of foreign politics.

    Please upvote this, vote on comments, and comment on this to trigger Reddit's algorithm to get it to the top of hot, but not just these DAY X posts. If more posts reach thousands of upvotes and new ones shift into hot, it creates liveliness and prevents interest from dieing out. In order to ensure this succeeds, we must collectively accelerate it into an even bigger riot than before!

    Let's use the momentum of this past week as a slingshot to get the PR response we deserve. And when we do, may we proudly spam into the circlejerk subreddit... "P2p BTW".

     

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Anonymous020102
    [link] [comments]

    Current Marketing Model

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Google Play and deleting reviews

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    I'm quite in awe that google is allowed to removed 1-star reviews, but this seems to be the case. I have been excited to watch their rating plummet, but I dont see a single 1star review dating before the 16th of November.

    Does anyone who knows more on the subject know why this is allowed, and if it is more effective to give a 2 or 3 star review for the time being?

    submitted by /u/Jokojabo
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s the level 27 reward I worked so hard for 3 days!! Yeahooooo! <3✨������

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment