• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion


    Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community,

    This is part of a series of weekly threads aimed at both new and old players from the community. It is designed so that everybody may ask any and all questions regarding the game's mechanics, decks, strategies and more.

    Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a Theorycrafting Thursday weekly post, for those who wish to discuss some of the more intricate aspects of the game.

    Sticky Threads and Guides - Great resources for new players!

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    One thousand tiny pieces of quarantine

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    This was really satisfying

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    I completed Ashes of Outland prologue first thing on a new account and it automatically unlocked all the other heroes. Saving a lot of practice battles.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    This happened after my opponent played Healing Rain while having The Glass Knight on board. The visual effect triggered 12 times.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    When I finally met a non-DH opponent and then this happened! 2 inner demon + metamorphosis from a Yogg box. GG

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hardest choice after playing Tracking..

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Was burning off my quest "Play 3 games of Priest, x, x" in casual and had 3 players insta-concede against my (non rez) Priest. I guess Priest really must be that "un-fun" to play against.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    As title says, I was just burning through some quests in Casual, as I didn't have time to properly commit to ranked at the moment, slapped together a silence Priest and queued up. Three matches in a row, my opponents conceded out the gate, two of them leaving a Threaten emote.

    Maybe my timing was nice, and I'm lucky for the quick quest completion, or maybe (rez) Priest really is that unfun, and nobody wants to dump 20 minutes into a game they may or may not have a chance at winning anyway. Thought I'd share, as reiterated commentary on the state of things, as proven by three consecutive players actively choosing not to engage in playing against me.

    submitted by /u/OlorynEx
    [link] [comments]

    It’s not about winning, it’s about sending a message

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm done with Arena for the foreseeable future.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I hate the fact that the general power level of the decks are miles beyond what it used to be and a 75-point deck is now considered average.

    I hate the fact that there are so many broken discover cards.

    I hate the swingy DOD meta more than any other meta I have ever played in.

    I hate that I lost to a Mage that played a Blizzard, a Flamestrike, another Flamestrike off Tortollan Pilgrim and another Flamestrike off Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron at 1-1. Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron is probably the worst card I have ever played against. I can't believe that it's still in Arena.

    I hate that I just lost to 2 Dragonqueen Alexstraszas (one of them was in his deck, other one was discovered by a lackey) at 2-2.

    This might seem like a salty post and it kind of is, but I assure you that I go through bullshit like this everyday. I'm now desensitized to anything my opponent does. Winning is not fun anymore and that's the worst part. Fuck anyone who had a part in making the best game mode in HS the way it has been for the past 3 or 4 months.

    submitted by /u/fremer7
    [link] [comments]

    HOW TO MINDGAME A DEMON HUNTER WITH FAKE ZEPHYR

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Just me?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Betrayed by your own kind

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    My first hero to reach level 60. Rightfully earned by LORD JARAXXUS!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Cosmetic bug that has been here too long. Anyone else get this? Blizz, please patch when you can. Thanks!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    He played 2 fishflingers in a row and I got underbelly angler and toxfin, which gave me infinite murlocs and made me murloc demon hunter

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    The Tentacled Menace dream

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    The only good Demon Hunter is a frozen one.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    coming to switch reaaal soon!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Can we please stop whining about Paladin's "class identity"

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Come on guys, let's be reasonable here. According to Blizzard themselves, Paladin's class identity is, and I quote, "controlling the battlefield through debuffs and focused attacks." Vomiting your hand onto the board and hoping your opponent doesn't have a board clear obviously fits into Paladin's class identity, and it's high time we stop harassing the hard working dev team about this.

    I really don't know where you guys are getting this from - why would Paladin, one of the most lore rich classes in WoW, not use random fish creatures that everyone hates? It's not as if Blizzard has anything else to draw inspiration from when they make Paladin cards; murlocs are just the only option.

    We need to give Blizzard a break. I for one am happy to see my favorite class get reduced to the same banal aggro decks expansion after expansion. I applaud Blizzard for their creativity and hope for more of the same in future expansions. Truly they have outdone themselves. A bastion of creativity in these dark times.

    /s btw.

    submitted by /u/UnskilledWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Destroying Demon Hunter with turn 5 Nagrand Slam

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment