• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Hearthstone Can we change this to: "This is wild deck. Switch to Wild"? I think it would be more used.

    Hearthstone Can we change this to: "This is wild deck. Switch to Wild"? I think it would be more used.


    Can we change this to: "This is wild deck. Switch to Wild"? I think it would be more used.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    It's not a bug, it's a blessing

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    the card we need

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Don't forget your weekly Brawl Pack ya'll

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Who here bought one or more of the mercenary packages? An honest question of a long time hearthstone fan

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    So I've been playing hearthstone since naxxramas and I honestly want to know after seeing the reveal of mercenaries which left me with a lot of questions. I personally haven't bought it and probably won't but how do other people look at it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/b4ssie1199
    [link] [comments]

    This meme contains no orphans

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    This should be a weekly quest. Change my mind!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    Let's be honest. On the state they showed Mercenaries and with only offering a single Merc, those packs should be 10-20 dollars at most. Asking for the price of a AAA game for that mode that actually looks like an Alpha is not nice for the costumers.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I wanted to try it but even when I saw the reveal it looks so bland and bad. Board is empty, Mercs are just JPEG and you have to pay to get them to become GIFS and that's if they are actually there because I saw more than a few "placehorlder art" IN THE SHOW THEY MADE TO CONVINCE ME TO BUY IT. Even if the gameplay is fine they have been dropping the ball so much with bugs and delays we're not even guaranteed anything at this point.

    For the type of game, the mechanic, and what they said we were getting... man. 20 dollars is pushing it and 50 is beyond insane.

    At least for me I needed this:

    • I would want to find at least a list of what mercenaries are and what they do, find if this is gonna be a rock paper scissors (like they showed) or more of a Pokemon game.
    • How much packs do I need to "farm" to fully experience the game without restrictions (all mercs and weapons without the gif portrait).
    • How is the gameplay. Like... for real, real gameplay of at least a full run and how many different runs there are.
    • A real roadmap of what they are offering and when they are getting that done. Right now it feels like an alpha and a just OK alpha.
    • A real description on the monetization. Are they releasing expansions? Only new Mercs? Are we gonna have some kind of Gold subscription every month or just pay Gold every expansion like in BGs?

    What do you think? What would you ask to know before giving them your money?

    submitted by /u/Richiewea
    [link] [comments]

    HEY GUYS LOOKS HOW BIG MY FROG IS

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    that frog does leap pretty majestecly though

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    OTK with the worst card in the game.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    My favourite card this expansion. Great art, great animation, great effect. What’s yours?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Accidentally triggered the C’Thun bug in Dalaran Heist and it won me the run

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Even the Whelp Smuggler buff is permanently on Evolving Chromawing

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    How did this happen???

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    The number of bugs in this game right now are unacceptable

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I don't have a problem with this meta, it's fine not the best or the worst but can we seriously talk about the amount of bugs in this game right now? It seems like 3 or 4 times a play session I have to restart my client (sometimes mid-game) because it has frozen up or disconnected me and won't reconnect. I get Blizzard wanting to focus on Standard, or Mercenaries, or whatever and I get people liking or dislike a certain meta with fervor but I genuinely think the first thing we should ALL want is a functioning client.

    submitted by /u/TheRealandUncutRaz
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly a noob question: If I am not missing any cards from UiS, why have I not completed the collection achievement?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I have collected every card in the expansion, but the achievement page says I am missing 2 cards, including 1 legendary, and I'm not sure why.

    I have a couple theories:

    Maestra: I disenchanted her since she was one of my free goldens.

    Two epics of which I only have one copy each.

    Varian: I only have the diamond copy.

    I don't want to spend the dust crafting these if they won't fix the issue, so does anyone know for sure why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Grey_Maker
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at making Auctioneer Jaxon a playable card.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    This is fine…

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Maghteridon in Questmage?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Pros:

    • It blocks Tauntdruid and Zoolock from dropping/copying minions. Tauntdruid doesn't even have a way to clear them.
    • It gives you targets to complete your quest over multiple stages because even if you don't clear them ASAP they only deal 1.
    • You can clear the wardens with Firesale for free whenever you'd clear other minions anyway.
    • It gives a non-minion deck a big minion which might lead to winning unfavoured matchups who don't expect a spelldeck to drop a chonkyboi.
    • Even if it doesn't get off one attack it's still 12hp for 4mana the enemy has to deal with. Only putting up taunts can be very risky when the mage just removes those before ramming it into their face for nearly half their hp.

    Cons:

    • It still sleeps for one turn compared to felmaw which attacks instantly.
    • It disables Font.
    • It has a small chance to mess with Springwater.
    • It disables Apexis Blast (only discovered if you don't put it into the deck)
    • It gives Questmage/warlock a target to progress with their quest.
    • It costs 4mana and doesn't help with your Quest in a very fast meta.
    • It sounds like a hilariously stupid idea.

    Is this genius or just very dumb?

    submitted by /u/Mirac0
    [link] [comments]

    Battlegrounds turn length

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Was playing leapfrogger vs leapfrogger and the turn took so long that by the time I won the fight I was already dead from the next combat. Shit was like 5 minutes long because we both had rats and barons, one of which was golden.

    submitted by /u/16gagej
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting constantly disconnected? Internet and everything is fine

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    See title, I'm just trying to play my fun boar hunter and the pigs aren't being turned to bacon fast enough

    submitted by /u/TravelFast37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment