• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Hearthstone "So how do you enjoy the current meta?"

    Hearthstone "So how do you enjoy the current meta?"


    "So how do you enjoy the current meta?"

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    Protip: If you need extra dust for meta cards you can filter for cards you’ll never have enough mana to use

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    You know the meta has developed when this is the deck we're starting to complain about

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    Same person? Her sister Cariel is a Paladin. Her Questline and a few Warlock cards with her image on them deal with draining life.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    I'm so proud to be a Hearthstone player.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Top Cards of the Week from r/Customhearthstone (08/14/2021)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Iksar spitting straight facts.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Old but gold

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Who put Naga Sea Witch on my board

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Grandmasters today in a nutshell...

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Hearthstone’s art deserves more appreciation, and United in Stormwind did not disappoint. What are some of your favorite card arts?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Random cosmetic idea: titles tiles

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    When you queue for a game, the spinning thing always end on "worthy opponent", what if it end on "mage battlemaster" if the opponent have the achievement 12/0 in arena with mage, or "the insane" like in WoW if you do pirate stuff I don't know, the possibilities are endless pretty sure you already have think of one by now.

    These could by obtained by completing achievements or by gold/fiat like portraits, idk I just really like the idea of shitting my pants if you queue into "Grandmaster" or "World Champion" you know, that kind of stuff.

    Does this subject has been discussed before ? Any cools or fun idea ?

    edit: would be cool to have a photoshopped screen but im shit at it

    submitted by /u/WorldOfAbigail
    [link] [comments]

    Triple Legend! Finally made myself grind Classic!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Fire Symmetry

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I’m something of a Battlegrounds player myself

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Iksar hints that Arthas will more than likely be the default hero for Death Knight whenever the class is released.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Be jealous, 40 more packs and I'll get maestra

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    This priest countered my beast Tavish deck by hard running waste warden. I wasn't even mad about it

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I won with Questline Priest against a Mechathun Warlock thanks to The Beast.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    I'll just leave this cute VoidWalker here ....

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    Dude, warlock is just too damn stuffed with healing

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I just played a game where I was Demon Hunter and my opponent was quest warlock (the salt is still flowing I know)

    Point is, I was playing a deck that has a lot of burst, like a lot. My deck was supposed to be heavily favored against warlocks and mages since it doesn't play that many minions, it focuses on hitting the face with huge amounts of attack and fel spells that then all go together in a nice Jace combo.

    I cannot tell you dude, I literally threw EVERYTHING at this dude, I had SEVERAL turns when I just slammed him in the face with 10+ attack, guess at how much health he ended the game? 23

    TWENTY FUCKING THREE !!

    We were BOTH constantly damaging his face and it never felt like he was actually about to die, the amount of healing that warlocks can actually take advantage of is just surreal, literally no risk in damaging yourself

    End of rant.

    submitted by /u/Wingo21
    [link] [comments]

    Im i lucky enough to kill him?�������� GOLDEN FISH! #BG #hearthstone

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    First time playing, few days in and having fun with the paladin, any one have any tips? Thanks!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Pack Mule bug is crashing observers, ruining GM cast

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment