• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Hearthstone Dear Blizzard, please bring back Queen Wagtoggle, my OCD is killing me

    Hearthstone Dear Blizzard, please bring back Queen Wagtoggle, my OCD is killing me


    Dear Blizzard, please bring back Queen Wagtoggle, my OCD is killing me

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    POV: you’re a top legend player

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Get Yogg'ed lol, how my 7-2 run came to an end

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Top Cards of the Week from r/CustomHearthstone (02/13/2021)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Biggest board I’ve ever had.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:02 AM PST

    Top-1000 Legend with budget decks only!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Top-1000 Legend with budget decks only!

    Hello everyone, it's Old Guardian here!

    Another month, another budget Legend climb. Last month, I played budget Rogue, Druid, and Demon Hunter decks to Legend. You can find those decks here: https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/lazvm4/budget_decks_to_legend_and_all_the_way_to_x11/ - they are all still fully usable, as they were all built after Darkmoon Races was released.

    This month, I moved on to building more budget decks, and in this post, I'm happy to present viable budget decks for Paladin, Warlock, and Mage. I used these decks to climb all the way to top-1000 Legend on NA!

    https://preview.redd.it/anvly5oce9h61.jpg?width=1919&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=67fc924f1c218510ee66ef9776afdaf16f3b7268

    Last month's decks were some of the low-hanging fruit, but this month I tested multiple ideas for each class before coming up with decks that worked well.

    Budget Aggro Paladin

    https://preview.redd.it/rjrmqsa8e9h61.png?width=268&format=png&auto=webp&s=b58b3f311a043e81ade7c5d47107318e97b2e434

    Aggro Paladin is my favorite of this trio. I tried several approaches to Paladin on a budget, such as Rally-based decks and Secret-based decks, but ultimately, the most effective approach was to simply cut the fancy stuff and be aggressive.

    Crabrider is incredible in Paladin because you can easily buff it up, and it is an almost immediate lethal threat when combined with some buffs. It also works well with Blessing of Wisdom for some sweet card draw.

    Because Token Druid is so common right now, I've found that even aggressive decks can do better with some area-of-effect damage included, which is why I'm running two copies of Consecration in the Paladin deck.

    Another favorite tech card of mine in the current meta is Cult Neophyte, which delays great things from Druids and Rogues, and can prevent any slower decks from clearing your board.

    Deck code: AAECAZ8FAA/cA68H3Qr5rgOWtgPXvgPevgPKwQPczAOezQO/0QPK0QOL1QPK4wOR5AMA

    Guide video: https://youtu.be/kae8WagI6-U

    Budget Spell Damage Mage

    https://preview.redd.it/t0a4idy9e9h61.png?width=269&format=png&auto=webp&s=2610792565b0a5551471ba4c361afa2e4e03240a

    It is good to have a fully viable Budget Mage deck again! Last year, I was still able to build successful Budget Secret Mage decks, but that seems too difficult in the current meta. Missing out on Sayge, Jandice Barov, and Occult Conjurer means that budget secret decks just don't pack enough punch.

    Spell Damage decks do not suffer from the same problem because Imprisoned Phoenix is the real powerhouse and full access to Elemental Allies is available on a budget. Would I want a Ras Frostwhisper in the deck? Sure, but it is manageable without one.

    Some of the card choices that differ from the main meta lists include Gyreworm – a phenomenal Elemental synergy card by the way – and Frostbolt, which I find essential to stop people from hitting me in the face.

    Deck code: AAECAf0EAqTRA/vdAw67Ar8DtASWBc6dA/usA/OvA/jMA4XNA83OA/fRA/jdA4zhA4fkAwA=

    Guide video: https://youtu.be/qdD7I5pLjkc

    Budget Demon Zoo Warlock

    https://preview.redd.it/nn34vq3be9h61.png?width=271&format=png&auto=webp&s=979f9c7ecfc381d1a23b73cbdf9174ba5895d6d5

    Zoo is doing well right now, but so much of its power comes from Darkglare, Kanrethad Ebonlocke, and Flesh Giants. I was still able to find a path to success with Zoo, even though I consider it to be the weakest of these three budget decks.

    Budget Zoo has access to the same main draw engine of Hand of Gul'dan, Expired Merchant, and Nightshade Matron that the full-cost list uses. This means that for the rest of the deck, I wanted to avoid cards that cost more than five mana.

    I wanted to include enough Demons for Man'ari Mosher, so I eventually found a way to go quite far into Demons and also add Fire Breather for some aoe to fight against Druids and Demonfire to allow me to go tall a little bit better. Cult Neophyte makes an appearance in this deck as well to deny good turns from the opponent.

    Deck code: AAECAf0GAA8wwgj2CP2kA7W5A7a5A9fOA+zRA8zSA4vVA5LeA5PeA5beA9DhA8rjAwA=

    Guide video: https://youtu.be/6iwtQ8wCYlY

    I build more budget and other homebrew decks on my Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/c/OldGuardian and Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/old_guardian

    submitted by /u/Old_Guardian
    [link] [comments]

    The Prophet has Spoken!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    Now that was one tough cookie

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Jandice goes on strike against face decks.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    He had a better pair of gaming mittens! :D

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 12:48 AM PST

    Alec Dawson (dev) tweets they will be reverting or partially reverting ~30 nerfs for this rotation. Where are you all placing your bets?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    There should be an achievement for winning while going second and not playing the coin.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Think about it. It could have tiers like 10 / 50 / 100 / 500 wins and at the end you get a cool coin skin. They could even make the coin art something like a sad neglected frowny face coin.

    submitted by /u/x_SENA_x
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Got Some Pretzel Mustard! So Excited!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Haven't laughed so hard in months. Almost optimal Carnassa Hunter plays. Dude conceded on me after this

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I guess the game just wanted me to win

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Stuck in Gold

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Hi all! Just came back to the game after 7 years. I managed to finish Silver 3 last season and went on a 23-4 streak with Ramp Paladin to Gold this month. Now I'm hitting a wall, I'll win one game and lose the next, I can't seem to get any forward momentum. Is Gold typically where the avg. played get stuck at? Did my streak get my MMR to now be facing higher players? Any info or help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jewiapek
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to open some old packs for fun. This was my first pack, and the first golden legendary I’ve ever packed in 5 years of playing. I’m so happy

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Yeah early tavern 6 dragons are pretty good

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Cant interact with friend

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    I've added a friend recently but when i go in to my friends list the arrow where I can challenge or spectate them just dosen't exist. Is there any way to fix this? We are both on the latest update so I know that's not the reason

    submitted by /u/Schrodingers__dick
    [link] [comments]

    On mobile I found you can grab cards off screen like you were editing a deck

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment