• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Hearthstone Go on, play your Quest !

    Hearthstone Go on, play your Quest !


    Go on, play your Quest !

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Iksar’s thoughts on Control

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    The Plan, The Execution, The Outcome

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Game devs at twitch chat hard at work suggesting ways to nerf mage..... by making it better

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Top Cards of the Week from /r/CustomHearthstone (8/7/21)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Update.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    When everyone's asking for Quest Mage nerfs even though your class has the potentially Tier 1 deck...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Game glitched and now I'm solid snake

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: All this whining about OTK decks is overblown and mainly perpetuated by low level players.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I played roughly 50 games with Quest Mage, 50 with Quest Warlock from low Gold to high Diamond and my winrate was less than stellar. Both decks are super slow and get wrecked by Paladin (which will be considered the OP one in a week), Deathrattle Demon Hunter (super effective, r/competitiveHS is raving bout it) or Face Hunter, or any deck that can swarm and buff minions early/mid game.

    It is a shame, as due to popular demand and drama Team 5 will likely nerf the OTK decks into oblivion, it sucks because these decks are clunky, slow but a blast to play and pull off. I understand that losing against OTK and combo feels bad, however you are free to switch to a counter deck (I mean if you haven't been doing this ever since you started HS what are you doing with your life?).

    Anything ranging from the super strong Freeze Mage to the Mimiron Head OTK has and should have a place in Hearthstone. It might come as a shock to new players but OTK decks and heavy combo decks are part of the game, and some of them are more fun to pilot than playing the 999th Libram on your one drop or ending the game turn 4 with Hunter.

    submitted by /u/Draigg_Waed
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my grandma playing the new Hearthstone expansion. Didn't know she gamed. Any advice?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Hearthstone achievement names are underrated, prove me wrong

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Thanks to Hearthstone Access, As an accessibility consultant and gamer without sight (no sight whatsoever), I'm pleased to say I just finished the tutorial

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    Thanks to the hard work of /u/GuideDev (a great username by the way), and the versatility of Hearthstone Access, I've now finished the tutorial and can practice against other AI opponents to unlock more cards, classes etc.

    This is one of those games I've heard about but never been able to get into due to its inaccessibility (though card games are known as an accessible genre with the right adaptations, whether in hardware of digital formats). I'm so glad that I can finally enjoy the same hobby as others on the internet have done for years and can't wait to see where this mod goes.

    If you have any questions about my experiences with this game, my work as an accessibility consultant, or as a gamer without sight in general (having never had any sight whatsoever), please feel free to ask.

    Can't wait to keep enjoying this game.

    submitted by /u/SightlessKombat
    [link] [comments]

    Hard choice

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    The light shall.... turn into shadows?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    Two expansion in, I love the mercenaries.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I remember feeling a lil skeptical about how much I would enjoy the mercenary plotline, especially compared to year of the dragon, and I just wanted to say that I'm delighted both in what they've shown so far and in the community response. Each of the mercenaries has as far as I can tell their own little crowd that loves them, with Guff and Scabbs particularly having a lot of appreciation (I'm in camp Varden personally!). The characters are fairly simple, but they play off each other like D&D adventuring parties, and I love the amount of art each one gets from their quest lines and support cards (mounts, associated spells, even some cross-merc stuff with Sorcerer's Gambit, and the portraits!). There's more story fleshing this time to the characters themselves than there was in year of the dragon.

    I'm genuinely excited for the single player content just to see where they're going with all this! The fact that both major expansions so far have involved a directing character who's secretly a dragon (Kazakus and Onyxia respectively), I've got questions!

    I know a lot has been said about the balance and gamestate of the current expansion, but flavor wise I've been loving it. Even thematically the fact that Tamsin is snapping Standard and Wild in half makes me happy.

    submitted by /u/PageOthePaige
    [link] [comments]

    Mutanis The Devourer is easily my favourite card of all time. Nom nom nom

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I just learned that "Whenever a minion loses divine shield" counts your divine shield minions in your deck being transformed as well. Bug?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    It says replace your hand so why does it draw every single card in slow motion one by one and take 20 billion years to animate? Just give all 4 at once.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    A simple way to fix Darkbishop Benedictus, or is it op?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    All of the United in Stormwind board secrets I've found!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Thank you hearthstone!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I started playing hearthstone soon after it was released and absolutely loved it. The graphics, aesthetics, strategies of the game. Life got busy and I hadn't played for around 4 years. In the past few days I thought I would re-download and I just want to say thank you hearthstone for giving me a place to simply enjoy something again. I've had some horrible last few months to say the least, I know it sounds quite extreme but it's genuinely put a smile back on my face playing again.

    submitted by /u/Purpledoodlesx
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit legend with homebrew taunt druid

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment