• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Hearthstone We should get more epic and legendary

    Hearthstone We should get more epic and legendary


    We should get more epic and legendary

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Rexxar after I show him my new monitor

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    My biggest pack yet!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I noticed that the opponent was drawing cards in a suspiciously high speed, so I launched the fish warhead just in case

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    This "Miniature charcuterie board made by Much love, Harry & Co." looks like it should be a card back!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    7 years of Hearthstone

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    When you see it...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    My ladder experience

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Due to work and not being able to play much it took me 7 years to get 500 wins. This got me super excited!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Trying my best to recreate Hearthstone's art style. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Hmm... There’s something threatening about the pose of my opponent’s minions...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    World's first (maybe but probably not) 25k Achievement Points!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    What do you think the worst achievement in the game is? Here's one of my picks

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    POV: you're a ranked-only player rerolling your weekly quest

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Anakin - Padme meme, Hearthstone style

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    12-Win Top Hearthstone Duels Decks to Try From Wailing Caverns

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    I’ve finally done it: Rattlevore!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Take it or leave it (EU: HappyDexter#2989)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    How do i get better at arena?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    When i started playing almost 5 years ago most streamers primarily played arena and a lot of them had a focus on explaining their drafting and gameplay decisions. These videos and streams taught me the fundamentals of the game and gave me a decent understanding of which cards are good and which are bad. But these days i dont know any arena content creators, admittedly i havent searched for them that hard.

    I have like 15k constructed wins but not even 200 arena wins. Every time i get a free ticket i do really poorly (2-4 wins with an average deck, and 7 tops with an insane one). And due to this ive always been discouraged to invest gold into arena, knowing the outcome of my games impacted the amount of stuff i got made losing to rng insufferable and just made me want to get the run over with asap so i can relax and play some meme decks. But looking back if i never bought packs and only bought arenas for gold i probably wouldve gotten a lot more value.

    So, i decided that i should start taking the mode more seriously. I feel like the reason im doing badly is that im too used to constructed where i know what cards my opponent has in their deck, and i can with decent accuracy read their hand and get rewarded for it. But in arena i have no grasp on what i should expect from my opponent. I might know what the flavor of the rotation broken neutral card is (twin tyrand, protodrake etc) and expect it from my opponent but apart from that im going in completely blind. And this is made even worse having to know what sets are in rotation and what cards from those classes i should expect. Is this just something i will learn over time, and will reading my opponents hand ever be practical.

    If im making any mistakes in my drafting i feel like i can fix most of that by using a third party app or just looking at arena card ratings.

    From my probably misguided perspective my arena games go like this. I play decent minions on curve and take value trades trying to snowball my lead, going into the midgame my opponent has a big swing turn, i either never recover or even if i do my hand fizzles out before i can kill my opponent. Maybe im drafting decks wrong, or misjudging how i should be playing a certain deck. Whenever i look at my deck it just looks like a pile of midrangey cards that seem decent for an arena deck, but as a whole it seems the deck either isnt aggressive enough to win the game before my opponent swings back the board, or doesnt have enough solid lategame threats to compete with my opponents.

    tldr: ive been playing for years and im still trash at arena, what resources should i look into.

    submitted by /u/x_SENA_x
    [link] [comments]

    My best Vanessa VanCleef

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Starting with 0 mana and 0 cards, Blizz has nerfed me too far

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    I don't know about you, but I think i'll pick Deathwing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    We did it boys

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I noticed something while watching Kripp's Youtube videos..

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Pretty sure this is good. Common opening for Prosperous Caravan, don't even have my Taunts.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment