• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Hearthstone OUR STICK NOW

    Hearthstone OUR STICK NOW


    OUR STICK NOW

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Since when Alonsus Faol has an iPhone?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    The Post-Level 50 Experience Is Exactly What We Were Hoping The Rewards Track Would Feel Like

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    I don't need to tell you there's been a lot of discussion over the last couple of months about Rewards Track progression, much of it focused on how much of a grind it is to reach that next level.

    But now we're at the point where people are starting to reach Level 50 (I did so myself about 8-9 days ago) and let me tell you - once you hit 50, the rewards track feels GREAT. You burn through levels fast - at least one per day, 2-3 if you finish a weekly quest. You start netting 50 gold a day minimum (you know, like the old system) and 100-150 or more on some days. I racked up 18 levels in my first week after hitting lv. 50 and I wasn't even grinding that hard.

    But most important is the feel - that next level always seems *just* within reach. Instead of staring at a 4,500xp gap that will take days to complete, you're just a few hundred points away. You end up thinking 'hey, if I play a couple rounds of Battlegrounds, I can squeeze this next level out'. And then the next day, you get another quest that gets you 3/4ths of the way to your next level.

    This is how the track should feel the whole way through. While the most recent adjustment (where levels max at 5000xp) made a big, big difference, I think it would feel even better if they expanded the track to 100 levels that max out at 2500xp.

    Anyway, if you're still grinding it out in the 40s, take this as encouragement - you're going to love it once you hit lv. 50.

    submitted by /u/megapoliwhirl
    [link] [comments]

    Still lost but I won in my eyes!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:30 AM PST

    Hearthstone devs, I need access to this emote.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Mr.Bigglesworth

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    When you stickyfinger the Shaman.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Hearthstone needs some manly rogue characters, instead of only having female elves.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    They should add an emote « Please I just need one turn to get my achievement. Let me live and I concede just once I’m finished »

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Why when they see you have a shit deck they just want to go face and kill you just the turn before you manage to get the achievement ?

    submitted by /u/TikaryTony
    [link] [comments]

    Why evolve shaman needs a nerf....

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    After playing the Uther Storyline in Book of Heroes today, I have one thing to say...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Prince Arthas can go royally fuck himself in the ass with that Frostmourne of his.

    submitted by /u/MillenniumDH
    [link] [comments]

    This is the least fun I’ve had on hearthstone

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 05:27 AM PST

    I know, another rant post but jesus christ. I really hope everyone that was shitting on Demon Hunter is enjoying this meta. At least when I vsed DHs I could actually predict what was going to happen and I could mulligan for the cards I needed. Everytime I see a Shaman I just say to myself "What random bullshit is gonna happen this game?"

    I can't imagine it is fun for anyone but the person playing it. How can you go from having nothing on board, to a full board of whatever the fuck Hearthstone decides to give you and then give every minion rush aswell. It's literally impossible to counter, for ANY class.

    I could go on for hours about how frustrating it is and I probably sound like a whinging brat but I can't be the only one that wants to throw my phone across the room or punch a hole in the wall every single time.

    Maybe I need to do other things to keep me busy but fuck me if I enjoy this game sometimes. I shouldn't even be writing this but I'm having a mental breakdown over a fucking card game and have no one to vent to.

    submitted by /u/VaydaRS
    [link] [comments]

    How did this happen? The egg itself is not a dragon

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    NOT REAL!!! I made this fake tweet because I love to mess with my brother with fake cards around card reveal season. Decided to go to the extreme and “leak” the mini set. Don’t know if he’ll buy it but let’s hope so. ;)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    Just doing witchwood forgot about this passive

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:37 AM PST

    Unpopular(?) opinion: I love co-op tavern brawls!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Push Notification for Book of Heroes Uther?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    I got a notification but there's nothing in game, or any updates in the store. On Android.

    Edit: It appeared in the store about an hour later but was live immediately on PC.

    submitted by /u/Glori94
    [link] [comments]

    5 to legend without losing

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    So I'll just head over to my settings and-uh...settings? SETTINGS!?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Uther's Book of Heroes is out in the Asia Server

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    The chat in iOS is not showing. I can only see my words during typing.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Will sylvanas hero portrait ever return?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    Hey guys I've played hearthstone for a long time but I quit maybe 2 or 3 years ago and I have a friend who still plays religiously he's been talking me into getting back into the game and I just saw my favourite blizzard character of all time was a hero portrait and after looking it up I seen she was only available for a month in dec 2019 I'd down right pay for her and that's exactly what I'd need to get back into it seriously kinda bummed she's not available tho so as the title says.. will she ever return? Thanks in advanced for any answers.

    submitted by /u/SniperOwO
    [link] [comments]

    As a Completely F2P Player I Managed to Complete the Battlepass

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment