• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Hearthstone This is Why You Never Give Up On a Play

    Hearthstone This is Why You Never Give Up On a Play


    This is Why You Never Give Up On a Play

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Full Northshire.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    He played Illucia to try take my Kingsbane but gave me a suitable replacement in the process

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    The most infuriating image in standard right now

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Most Zerus Luck Ever

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    BGs are becoming too swingy with 25/30 dmg turns because randomly summoned minions count for their tavern tier

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I've really loved the recent adds to BGs and I think elementals are a really great concept. I don't think any minion, tribe, or hero is too OP either and the game is 99% balanced.

    My biggest problem is that lately I've been number one in my lobbies around 25-30hp and then get eliminated at fifth after one round and it's based on entirely summoned RNG. I think deathrattle summon cards need to be reworked so that you CAN summon high tier minions but they are specific minions that account for their own tier or random minions summoned by deathrattles only count as tier ones.

    I just don't think I'm the only player who's experienced getting completely blown out of the pool due to an unfair mechanic like tide razor summoning 3 tier 6s or what used to be Nat Pagle and think that mechanic as a whole can be reworked to help each player.

    submitted by /u/qiyanasupport
    [link] [comments]

    Small rant: People are too used to toxicity that they won’t accept friend requests after games.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    The past five or six times now that I have sent a friend request after a match my opponent will not accept. I have a strong feeling it's because all too often that request means a barrage of insults or general toxicity after a match. When I send a request I want say gg or talk about a funny part of the match, but the community is so accustomed to post game forming that people are afraid to add friends through recent matches.

    Trust me, I've had my fair share of recent adds who solely want to say I'm trash or I only win because of RNG. However, it's great when a player pulls off a great combo and you can actually talk about it with them.

    There isn't really a point to this rant, I just wish people would treat each other better in this game and the recent game friend request wasn't immediately seen as a potential attack.

    submitted by /u/studmauer
    [link] [comments]

    Oh happy day!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    When stars align

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Genuinely curious about burn decks.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I quit hearthstone for about 3 and a half years. I've started playing again and while there are a large amount of things I could complain about or be happy about, there is only one that makes me raise my eyebrow and wonder.

    What happened that made burn decks disappear off the face of the earth? Obviously they're still capable of being made for wild mode because, unlike half my priest cards, the cold light oracle still exists, but it seems there are 0 cards in standard that can make your opponent draw a card.

    Was there a large backlash? Did the pushing things in the direction of doing things to minions instead of heroes (by far the biggest change I have noticed) make this something that just got scrapped? Just curious.

    submitted by /u/silver_tongued_devil
    [link] [comments]

    Nomi bug in BG

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I was playing Tess and used my hero power to pick up a Nomi and a bunch of elementals in a turn. Although the animation on Nomi was working, the minions in the tavern did not gain any stats.

    Anyone else run into a similar bug?

    submitted by /u/iliketomill
    [link] [comments]

    Catrina Muerte bug: Cards transformed by Rafaam's battlecry count as being killed.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I play a lot of questlock and have noticed the occasional Catrina Muerte doing some weird stuff. I attributed it to Betrug but after today, I'm pretty sure Rafaam's battlecry is to blame.

    In the most recent example, I had completed the quest, and had Rafaam, Plot Twist, and Keli'dan the Breaker in hand. My opponent had a medium board and I was deciding on plot-twisting to try to re-draw Keli'dan to clear the board or just Rafaam+Tap to play a big taunt and a zero-cost legendary.

    I went with Rafaam and tapped, and got Catrina Muerte who summoned Keli'dan at the end of my turn.

    But Keli'dan never died. I never played him, he was transformed into another minion by Rafaam. I did not play Betrug either, so Keli'dan couldn't have died that way.

    Has anybody else had Catrina summon weird stuff that didn't die?

    submitted by /u/OneRougeRogue
    [link] [comments]

    Is my luck awful or has hearthstone quest change?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    It's been about 2-3 months since I've last received a challenge a friend quest. My luck just awful?

    submitted by /u/yosark
    [link] [comments]

    Usually Solarian doesn’t come through for me like this...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    ICYMI: Seabreaker Goliath has Mega-Windfury when golden now

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Could definitely save a Reno game that's going badly if you whiff on your 5-drop. Definitely crushes the midgame before everyone loads up on DS/Poison. They hotfixed it yesterday to little fanfare, I saw multiple streamers surprised by it today so I thought I'd give the change a signal boost

    submitted by /u/PhDVa
    [link] [comments]

    I like it when you don't know the attack or health because all the numbers overlap.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Account deleted (Hong Kong)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Just been prompted to log in and found that my account no longer exists. Tried all regions but none of them work. (Hong Kong), Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/GustavSquiggle
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time. Anyone else?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Current BG situation

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I just got back into BG for the first time since elementals were added and it basically comes down to lil' rag / Nomi comps or poison comps. Literally all my games so far with elementals I got first. Last game my second place competition was murlocs with the divine shield hero. I had a ghoul and he only had 1 or 2 poison minions, so I won with 2 rags and about 20 nomi buffs.

    I know this has been talked about before, but let's talk actual solutions: what are changes you guys would like to see? Personally I think Nomi and Rag should be tier 6 and also toned back some. Anyone else have specific suggestions about what to change? Just curious to see what other people think.

    submitted by /u/mrgoodbytes8891
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I have a 100% collection in Runeterra and only a few Hearthstone decks, I find myself returning to Hearthstone.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    It was super easy to get my full collection in Runeterra and seemed like I would have endless amounts of fun and enjoyment with basically being able to play any deck I wanted but I just found I wasn't having any fun or enjoyment.

    As complex as that game seems at first, it ends up becoming really 1 dimensional and incredibly uninteractive and just getting frustrated at losses outside of my control (most losses).

    Not sure where they went wrong and what HS does so well but it's quite enjoyable to be back playing HS even if I do have a fairly limited collection.

    Anyone else tried their hand at that or other CCGs that have far more generous models and find that just have a lot of cards isn't enough?
    What is it about HS that makes it so much more enjoyable than other CCGs?

    submitted by /u/starwarzguy
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find Yesterdays day 1 playoffs full Grandmasters Broadcasts.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Recently I have been watching the grandmasters broadcasts on YouTube but noticed that the Hearthstone YouTube channel only posts the matches as individual videos and they do not post a full broad cast. Which sucks because you can obviously see who will win when the best out of 5 match video is only 30 minutes long. Does anyone know where you can find the full broadcast for the Grandmasters playoff they seem to have the full broadcast for the current matches of the day but after one day they make the broadcast unavailable on their YouTube.

    submitted by /u/Gutenberg12
    [link] [comments]

    Somehow managed to fatigue Khadgar

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment