• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Hearthstone Hearthstone is a fun and interactive game.

    Hearthstone Hearthstone is a fun and interactive game.


    Hearthstone is a fun and interactive game.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Easter Egg: You can get a token of Mr.Bigglesworth by taking 5 "cat" minions with Kel'thuzad!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Blizzard and it's logic

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    WHY DID YOU GIVE ME DEATHWING WITH ILLUCIA?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    The prophecy foretold

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    If Paladin, Hunter and Rogue secrets are color coordinated to their cards, why does mage have blue cards but purple/pink secrets? Just a thought.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Refine your strategy by buying some perks.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Everything that dies to Magtheridon counts for Cycle of Hatred

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    It's time to change dust values from 1/4 to 1/2

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    We've had the same dust values since the game came out with its (then) limited amount of cards.

    We've long reached the point of simply having too many cards (AND future expansions) to not adjust the values, giving the players half the dust from the cards that we are disenchanting.

    It will simply allow us to enjoy more cards through crafting and make more diverse decks!

    submitted by /u/NotoriousTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Nuke incoming in 3, 2, 1, ...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Arcanosaur Has Something To Say.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I wish we could right-click cards to see the full art.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    The art in Hearthstone is fantastic. I would love to be able to see the full arts of the cards while in-game by right-clicking them. Legends of Runeterra does something similar and I love it. Please let me see your beautiful art Blizzard.

    submitted by /u/Classic_tv
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Meta Report - Diamond to Legend

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    It's about sending a message ...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Just the Altruis Mage meta

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Mr Bigglesworth Golden Animation

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Okay, so we're a few days in; what, in your opinion, is 100% getting nerfed?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I can honestly see Kael'Thas getting hit again with the state of Big Druid, but even that is not top of my list.

    Please no 'it's too early'. It's just a fun discussion to see what people are finding a bit overtuned.

    submitted by /u/i_literally_died
    [link] [comments]

    Free packs

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Did anyone else receive 4 free packs? I don't know why but thanks Blizzard

    submitted by /u/Linqsy
    [link] [comments]

    How to shut down a priest mirror in 1 quick turn. (Double Mindrender Illucia)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    A Poem

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I feel like an outcast, Blizzard please nerf

    I hate Demon Hunter for winning on curve

    Just play it slow, this is no race

    I hate Hunter for knowing the place

    Don't worry, I have time to rank

    I hate Warrior for building a tank

    They win so quickly, no need for a message

    I hate Rogue for their Secret Passage

    They always leave me in dismay

    I hate Priest for every single card they play

    I have no idea what´s going on

    I hate Druid for Guardian Animals turn one

    They come for free to crash my client

    I hate Warlocks fleshy Giant

    Increase the numbers, divine shield up

    I hate Paladin for their buffing is over the top

    I cant move, my board is full

    I hate Mage for freezing my soul

    I cant believe I am about to say

    I don't hate Shaman in any way

    Just kidding, no need to mourn

    I love this game called Hearthstone

    submitted by /u/Voice_2016
    [link] [comments]

    Here's some Ancient Void Hound fanart!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Illucia doesn’t work against older solo bosses

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: This expansion feels really good because duel class legends give you more options.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I know people hate the power level of some cards. Though it feels the gane has a smooth direction and the cards you include as well as the decisions made really matter.

    submitted by /u/murrmurrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Still salty that these two were printed during the same expansion

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment