• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Hearthstone Let's see what's in the chest...

    Hearthstone Let's see what's in the chest...


    Let's see what's in the chest...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    How to make Murlocs lose

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    :(

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    You could also include crystology but it got buffed.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    you love to see it

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    TIL Minions can have +1 Durability

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I made a fully animated video about Year of the Dragon featuring some of my custom cards!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I really hope shaman gets a solid archetype next expansion that’s not just spells

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I could not stop laughing

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I think I'll cut my losses for today

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I wonder why they didnt realase ANY new card these day. Could have been on Instagram or anything.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I know its "only" 1 week, but why keep us without getting any new card so the wait doesnt feel long? Just wondering. Sounds easy and would help a lot feeling better about the game.

    submitted by /u/PushEmma
    [link] [comments]

    About a whole xpac in now, how do you like the Priest rework and new direction for Priest?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    And if Blizzard were to rework again, what can they improve?

    Edit: For mobile users, the options are:

    I enjoy playing as Priest and against them

    I enjoy playing as Priest but not against them

    I don't enjoy playing as Priest but like playing against them

    I don't enjoy playing as Priest or against them

    Other

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Asbelsp
    [link] [comments]

    Win streaked to legend in 2 weeks with Highlander Paladin, after coming back to Hearthstone having not played since Kobolds

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Win streaked to legend in 2 weeks with Highlander Paladin, after coming back to Hearthstone having not played since Kobolds

    Came back to Hearthstone a couple of weeks ago, after retiring since Kobolds (I played since beta before that). I always loved playing Midrange and Control Paladin, so I looked up what the best Paladin decks were again in the meta. A bit disappointed to see that Paladin was bottom tier still, though I've been used to that.

    Tried out Pure Paladin to Diamond Rank 5 and found I was having some trouble, going back and forth between Rank 4 and 5. So I switched to a Highlander Paladin to change things up. Wasn't sure if it would be better, as I questioned whether the neutrals would be worth not being able to run some of the duplicate cards. Ended up having more success and it was fun being able to use Zephyrs and DQA. Those two would win me games every now and again.

    Another underrated card for highlander paladin is Sir Finley. I found him very useful when you got him early and could get a powered up hero power you needed for that matchup. Healing/Armor when you needed for example. Mage 2 damage ping was always great to have. A definite asset to the deck.

    Some other unique paladin advantages for a highlander deck is Murgurgle Prime, which can win you the game by itself sometimes if you drop it on 8. It's very very hard for most decks to get rid of and can represent a ton of power to finish your opponent off. Paladin has also some strong healing options in Amber Watcher and Libram of Hope, which can help a ton against aggro or tempo decks. You also have the Libram of Justice + Consecration/Pyro as a second option for a board clear on top of Zephyrs. Talritha will also win you the game occasionally, if you can play her on turn 3 with the tempo she gives with the constant dragon buffs. Finally, Tirion is still a very valuable card to play with less silence in the game now. 6/6 Divine Shield Taunt is hard to get through, and that 5/3 weapon gives a ton of value.

    I ended up win streaking from Rank 4 all the way to legend with one loss at the final game to legend. I won the next two games to get to legend. Pretty happy with the deck overall. For some reason, this deck seems to beat Highlander Hunter pretty easily, beat 5 of them in that 10 game win streak.

    Rogue, Demon Hunter, Mage (if they don't luck out too much with box, etc) and Shaman all seemed like decent matchups for the deck.

    Druid was in my experience a bad one, unless they couldn't ramp or flood the board fast enough. You have limited board clear so you need to be aggressive and beat them down to win.

    I'm not sure if Priest was bad, but it's a very annoying matchup with them stealing your cards. You can't play Murgur, as a Murgurgle Prime is almost impossible for you to remove yourself.

    Warrior depends. I found Bomb Warriors were hard to beat if they got too many bombs. They turn off Zephyrs and DQA and you just wont be able to beat them fast enough before the bombs kill you. Without bombs though, the matchup was good. You can out tempo them, and have the clears if they get the board.

    Hopefully Pure Paladin gets some love in the next expansion, otherwise I'd be happy to keep playing this highlander version.

    https://preview.redd.it/yd2nilhda2c51.png?width=1905&format=png&auto=webp&s=ec065cf9ab37bdd1d9ffb55feb8898c9457d4075

    Decklist:https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/highlander-paladin-climbed-to-legend-w-10-game-win-streak-at-end/

    Sidenote: I assume it says it's my first time to legend because of the rank system reboot earlier this year? I've gotten to legend a ton since the game release.

    submitted by /u/jamvng
    [link] [comments]

    TIL that each hero portrait has their own mana counter

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Murloc Transitions in Battlegrounds - Tips from a 12k Player

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm a 12k MMR North American player and I thought I'd write down some of my thoughts on murloc transitions in this current meta. With the addition of Amalgadon, Murlocs got a serious power boost and murlocs are winning the majority of the lobbies at my level. There's nothing more frustrating than knowing halfway through a game that there's no chance of winning the lobby with your current board and that's why you always need to consider the potential of a murloc transition.

    When to look towards Murloc Transitions:

    • When you're relatively ahead, if you're weak compared to the lobby, you need to be more concerned about not dying
    • You start to find the pieces of the murloc transition in the shop (usually the first piece I find that normally triggers the idea of the transition is finding a Brann)
    • Based on the lobby, you're building a 2nd place board, for example if there's six players alive and three of them are playing murlocs, chances are one of them will end up with the ultimate divine shield murloc board. If you're playing something like big demons, you're unlikely to beat them in a final 1v1 fight, so you either play for 2nd place or look for your own murloc board

    Key cards for the murloc transition:

    • Brann
    • Murloc tidehunter (2/1 murloc)
    • Primalfin Lookout
    • Khadgar
    • Megasaur

    You don't need all of the above to complete the transition however the more of the above that you do have, the more likely you will be successful in your transition.

    When to actually pull off the transition:

    • When you have enough of the above pieces to reasonably attempt a transition (if you're already holding a megasaur I'd be comfortable with fewer pieces however if you don't have one yet I'd be more hesitant)
    • When you're fighting an opponent that you don't think you can beat with your existing board and you will likely die with your existing board, however, a board of divine shield murlocs with poison could win it for you
    • When you're fighting a really weak opponent (preferably a ghost) and even if you don't get the perfect board, you'll still likely win

    When to be cautious of attempting a murloc transition:

    • Fighting a mech board – the murloc transition generally results in a board with poisoned murlocs but relatively low health. Against mechs with divine shield resets, you could very easily lose a fight
    • Fighting a demon juggler board – similarly, unless you've been preparing for your murloc transition for a couple turns and have stockpiled bagurgles and coldlights, your murlocs may still get destroyed by the enemy's Soul jugglers
    • Fighting a beast board – if you're fighting an enemy with a mama bear and dirty rats, your murlocs will not be strong enough to survive hits from the enemy's 6/6 rats that spawn unless you get very lucky and are able to snipe the mama bear. Additional, an enemy cleave from a cave hydra destroys multiple divine shields.

    I put together a video showing a game where I was playing as pirates and I knew I could not win the lobby so I ended up doing a murloc transition. It's not a perfect example by any means however it's a realistic average transition for me: https://youtu.be/WKAvR0rUPEM

    Mrglwglwlg!

    submitted by /u/Stryder_HS
    [link] [comments]

    I found my new wallet this weekend.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    D5 to Legend with an insane Winrate (only 4 losses) / Highlander Hunter, with Decklist Post

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Where did this Ogre meme come from?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Or is it "Oger"? Good for the stats.

    I am returning after a while, so late to the party.

    submitted by /u/NurplePain
    [link] [comments]

    I made legend - what a feeling- I've just turned 40 (old person) and hearthstone has got me through some very hard times in my life in the last 2 yrs- its helped me focus on something and forget all the bad things. Recently life has started getting improving and I just went for it!!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Finally got the new Brann and got to shoot for my favorite meme archetype, Pogo-Hopper. Not the biggest Pogo’s ever, I know, but I still thought it was cool I got first with it.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    thanks bob

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Protected by the mighty beast tag

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Huge murlocs! But Bob didn't give me megasaur so placed 2nd

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    You ever get burned this bad?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment