• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Hearthstone it really do be like that

    Hearthstone it really do be like that


    it really do be like that

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Onward, to adventure!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    More appropriate card text.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    This is how my brother asked me to be his Best (Argent) Man

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Interview with Hearthstone Game Designer Chadd "Celestalon" Nervig – Trial by Felfire, Initial Card Design, and The Lore of Murgur Murgurgle!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Made Jaraxxus on Paint for an Shitty-Art Contest in Taverna Hearthstone (Brazilian Discord Server).

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Blizzard, why can't we at least dust ONE Kael'thas Sunstrider?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Giving out a free golden Kael'thas is super wholesome, but it really negates the effect since you already gave us a normal Kael'thas in the first place.

    I'm not complaining about a free legendary, but giving the same legendary twice and not being able to dust either one feels a bit cheap honestly.

    submitted by /u/Vaelfar
    [link] [comments]

    battleground shifted board and minions shuffleing during combat

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Previously used battlegrounds cards

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    The Wild Summit

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Top Wild Hearthstone Legends of EU/NA & CN are facing off at The Wild Summit for a $200 Prize!

    Meati | Memnarch | Mentalistic | MajorTom | Jack | BMK | tauntischeat vs.Soda | monkeyfefefe | Awakening | Clear Day | longe | lWDGliunian | Hezonglianheng

    14 Legends | Bo5 | 4 Classes | 1 Ban | LIVE on Twitch

    June 26 @ 7PM CT / June 27 @ 2AM CET / June 27 @ 8AM CST

    https://www.twitch.tv/Alphacord_HS

    submitted by /u/alphasub9
    [link] [comments]

    Dumpster Wild is a very special place

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Hunter is kinda strong this tavern brawl

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    No matter how many Tavern Brawls I lose, I'm stuck with the deck I started with, even when the decks aren't the same....anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Mobile disconnecting on wifi

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Hello everybody.

    I'm getting issues with hearthstone on android over wifi, I often get disconnected which is pretty annoying during BG's when I only get 20 seconds to reconnect.

    I don't get this problem using my phones data.

    if anyone has any possible fixes that would be great, blizzards website has no hints.

    submitted by /u/Gotestthat
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't dumb if it works

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Is Jade Golem viable for wild?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively free to play player, and have always thought jade golem was fun to play. However, I don't want to spend all my dust on the deck unless it will actually win matches. So let me know how good you believe it is please :)

    submitted by /u/NoToesInMyMouth
    [link] [comments]

    WSOE Online I: Hearthstone - Live Update Thread

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    WSOE Online I is finally here! On Saturday, June 27th, eight Hearthstone players will play in a single-elimination bracket for WSOE Online I: Hearthstone. Each series will be a best of 3 in the Conquest game mode. Players are competing for their share of the $10,000 prize pool and entry to Hearthstone Masters Tour Online: Montreal in September.

    The tournament will also feature showmatches between notable Hearthstone pros Orange vs. Feno and Jia vs. Darroch. Each showmatch has a winner-takes-all prize of $1,000.

    WHERE TO WATCH

    On Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/wsoe

    Also available on Twitter and YouTube

    PRIZE POOL

    1st place – $5,000

    2nd – $2,000

    3rd – $500

    4th – $500

    Showmatch #1: $1,000

    Showmatch #2: $1,000

    QUALIFIED PLAYERS

    bloodyface

    Cosmo

    Ezbake

    Khal

    Nohandsgamer

    Reliquary

    TheRabbin

    Tteokbokki

    DATE & DURATION

    The live show begins 10:00 AM Pacific on Saturday, June 27th. All matches are best of 3. All start times are an approximation and could change based on previous matches.

    10:07 AM - 11:07 AM Quarterfinal 1

    11:07 AM - 12:07 AM Quarterfinal 2

    12:07 AM - 1:07 PM Quarterfinal 3

    1:07 PM - 2:07 PM Quarterfinal 4

    2:07 PM - 3:07 PM Showmatch 1

    3:07 PM - 4:07 PM Semifinal 1

    4:07 PM - 5:07 PM Semifinal 2

    5:07 PM - 6:07 PM Showmatch 2

    6:07 PM - 7:07 PM Grand Finals

    TALENT

    Host: Falloutt

    Commentator/Analyst: Frodan

    Commentator/Analyst: Admirable

    LIVE UPDATES:

    Quarterfinal 1: Cosmo (0) vs TheRabbin (0)

    Quarterfinal 2: Tteokbokki (0) vs Reliquary (0)

    Quarterfinal 3: bloodyface (0) vs Nohandsgamer (0)

    Quarterfinal 4: Ezbake (0) vs Khal (0)

    Showmatch 1: Orange (0) vs Feno (0)

    Semifinal 1: TBD (0) vs TBD (0)

    Semifinal 2: TBD (0) vs TBD (0)

    Showmatch 2: Jia (0) vs Darroch (0)

    Grand Finals: TBD (0) vs TBD (0)

    ORGANIZER LINKS

    WSOE Website

    Twitter – Live Updates

    Facebook

    Instagram

    YouTube

    Twitch

    TikTok

    submitted by /u/megotierno
    [link] [comments]

    Illidan Stormrage | Trial By Felfire Challenges

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Gold benefits to Tavernbrawl burndown

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Well, as much as I hate how the current tavernbrawl burndown concept have reduced the playing field to mainly 3 decks (with the majority being Multi-Cast + BURN! 365 based upon my experience)

    It has made it SUPER quick to earn 100 gold a day, most matches don't last an average of 3 turns

    Easy gold farming boys and girls :)

    submitted by /u/SatelliteJedi
    [link] [comments]

    Hearthstone Challenges- ALL OF THE 80 Special Interactions in Trial by F...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Bug- Kargath is shown in hand (sorry for the bad picture but I was in a hurry and didn’t know how to hide my info for screenshots :( )

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I'm in an endless game :)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    So I fucked up and played Elder Taggawag as the first card in one of my early turns. I immediately realized my mistake and that I would have to finish him off quickly. At that time, I had already consumed his deck with his Fel Reaver. I only managed to get him down to 2 hp, but then got into this loop where I could only infinitely gain armor. As far as I'm aware, there is no turn limit so I ended up conceding. I am very tired so I'm worried I may have missed a chance somewhere in there, I guess I'll just start a new run tomorrow :)

    submitted by /u/bertuakens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment