• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Hearthstone Does this confirm that Elise trained Sir Finley to be a member of the League of Explorers?

    Hearthstone Does this confirm that Elise trained Sir Finley to be a member of the League of Explorers?


    Does this confirm that Elise trained Sir Finley to be a member of the League of Explorers?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Insane autocannon (credit: Bilibili-pcmiku)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    The least played card in Hearthstone (Ranked & Wild)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Justice for Gruul

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    So I asked Blizzard to change my country and they deleted the funds on my account

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    It's a dollar and some change so I don't really care about the money, but wtf kind of process is that lmao. What if it was $30 or more?

    There was 0 preface to this. Literally asked them to change my country, they asked for ID, gave it to them, then they go "Done changed, and we zeroed your funds too :)"

    Pic of ticket: https://imgur.com/a/0DazsMQ

    submitted by /u/Kwtop
    [link] [comments]

    I've been playing with this minion for 10 minutes. Can someone please make a song for him?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    A quality of life fix we could all appreciate!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the volume slider on this game!?

    The first like 8% of the slider is the only control you have, everything else is absolutely blow your ears out loud.

    I would like be able to fine adjust my volume but it's somewhere nearly all the way to the left always, and it's not easy to adjust.

    I get it on pc I can adjust pc sounds independently, but I play primarily on mobile.

    Not a huge issue, I'm just surprised I haven't seen this complained about more or fixed by now.

    submitted by /u/HyzerFlip
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Pass is a new way to monetize Hearthstone. Why not? [CONCEPT]

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    BG Suggestion - Let Players Know Who Attacks First Each Round

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I think this would be an interesting idea that opens up more strategic options. You can actually position and swap out minions knowing who is going first. Strategy would replace the "praying and hoping you hit first".

    Obviously, the side with more minions will still attack first. The game should tell you who goes first ASSUMING both sides have the same number.

    submitted by /u/Blizzgrarg
    [link] [comments]

    Is this likely to become a card or a portrait? Found on Blizzard's Media site

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Would love to see a come back to standard for the Rat. Get him back on the street!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    Game crashed when opponent had a full board... reopened to no enemies. Thanks bliz ❤️

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I couldn't beat Reno in heroic mode, so I just fatigued him.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    The Hearthstone double standard

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Is there a way to report this? I don’t care about getting sworn at but this is a bit too much..

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    The best way to deal with a priest is with lots of fire

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Someone asked for a song with the mushroom guy? (Song is Pray for Me by The Weeknd ft. Kendrick Lamar, I made a ton of mistakes, please go easy on me)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Beginner help!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys i need to ask some tips for hearthstone. I fell in love with hearthstone as soon as i played it. But im having some problems to rank up or getting cards and building decks i dont want to use money because to me it kinda feels like cheating. My favourite class is druid. Anyone that could give me or other new players some tips i would really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Snoo-36691
    [link] [comments]

    Why has the latest patch made hearthstone so... 'insensitive?'

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    On my phone, and my computer, I cannot click on a card now, until an animation is complete - I cannot end my turn until the animations finish, I am clicking on cards and ending turn lining up combos and moving at my normal speed through the game and it just doesn't recognise it. I have to click multiple times. Really sluggish and uncomfortable to play.

    submitted by /u/Enviousdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Just an appreciation post to the new solo adventure (It is Great)!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I absolutely love it! This is the first solo adventure that actually tells a story. The characters are cool, the Bosses are fun and engaging ( and some of those are quite hard), and of course, the rhymes. I see a lot of people saying it is cringy, but i really enjoyed (The brazillian dub is top notch). A lot of people take things to seriously and forget to have fun. That adventure made my day!!! Thanks to all the devs involved, and i hope we can get more content like this soon. Can't wait for the challenge mode! The last Boss was so intense and the characters dialogues really immersed me. Maybe the portuguese version has better lines, i don't know.

    submitted by /u/Lightsaber64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment