• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Hearthstone Blizzard: We have removed Priest's burst damage. Me: You thought!

    Hearthstone Blizzard: We have removed Priest's burst damage. Me: You thought!


    Blizzard: We have removed Priest's burst damage. Me: You thought!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Silverback Patriarch on suicide watch

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Continue to master Hearthstone art style. It's still too complex and overwhelmed with details. I feel it's more like a Spell art, than a minion.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    This would be a pretty nice alternative 1000 win skin for Tyrande

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    HSReplay.net - Most Popular Cards Rotating to Wild

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hunting demons can make you hungry

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Thanks!

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    Prologue Is Out

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    No, you can't play with your Demon Hunter cards yet. No, this is not a bug. Yes, we knew about this already.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Stop making dozens of different posts complaining about it and learn to read the announcements Blizzard puts out next time instead of just skimming the title and then being surprised as things happen the way they said they would happen.

    submitted by /u/4m77
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye to a card so bad that it became the metric for being the worst legendary of a set.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Damn, even the loading screen goes for the throat.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I can't unsee it. Help!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue on mobile?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    What I think everytime I read "Galakrond Rouge"

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to the Darkmoon Faire

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have just completed my custom Hearthstone expansion. It features 165 cards, including a set for Demon Hunter. There is a story, unique keywords, polished legendaries, and very pretty artwork.

    I release this content to help Team 5 and Blizzard with ideas. I relinquish full rights to them over any ideas, keywords, characters, or concepts presented in this post.

    I should say that I have modified some of the art, but I don't have the rights to any of it. Please do not redistribute my versions of these artworks. I have tried to attribute as many artists as I can. If you are interested in an unattributed artwork, please leave us a comment or message and I will do my due research to try to find and attribute it. Feel free to help with your own attributions as well.

    Now, without further ado, Welcome to the Darkmoon Faire.
    Welcome to the Darkmoon Faire (A Custom Hearthstone Expansion)

    submitted by /u/SpawnOfNyx
    [link] [comments]

    Prediction: Pure Paladin will be Tier 1. If I'm wrong I'll craft a Golden Gruul

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    It's simple:

    • I play Barnes
    • I predict that Pure Paladin will be Tier 1
    • I won't count the first week of expansion since there's tons of experimentation
    • After the first week, I will use the next two vS Data Reports to determine the tiers
    • If either of the two reports shows Pure Paladin as Tier 1, I keep 3200 dust
    • If both reports don't have Pure Paladin as Tier 1, I craft a Golden Gruul

    If I'm wrong about Pure Paladin, I will make a follow-up post with me crafting Golden Gruul. I may forget to make the follow-up post so if I forget just message me.

    submitted by /u/1RiceBowl1
    [link] [comments]

    Bronze 10 isn't ready for that much value

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Complaint: Unlocking the demon hunter class adds the cards and deck to your collection but it takes up a deck slot and won't let you delete it. Additionally, it allows you to select Demon Hunter and make a new deck but wont allow you to add cards or delete the deck once made.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Now we talkin!!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    This is why people play aggro hunter decks. F2P since beta, filter set to 1600 dust available

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Battlecry minions and their magic friends

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Getting a Jaraxxus after reaching rank Jaraxxus.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    You can already farm your basic golden Demon Hunter cards by playing Demon Hunter against solo adventure bosses

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    *Sad Illidan Noises*

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment