• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 19, 2019

    Hearthstone Contacted Blizzard support because basic cards weren’t appearing in my collection - Apparently Blizzard support isn’t aware that these cards literally can’t be disenchanted

    Hearthstone Contacted Blizzard support because basic cards weren’t appearing in my collection - Apparently Blizzard support isn’t aware that these cards literally can’t be disenchanted


    Contacted Blizzard support because basic cards weren’t appearing in my collection - Apparently Blizzard support isn’t aware that these cards literally can’t be disenchanted

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    THE ERA OF PUMPKINS HAS ENDED

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Goodbye Hearthstone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    Neither me leaving HS related to HK (not that I don't support the cause) nor any frustration related to game. I played this game non stop past two years because I have been facing depression and this game has been an escape from reality for me.I think i need to change my habits, now that my depression isn't that severe.I know 99% of people know how to control their addiction but I can't. The game is awesome and the meta is the most fun and diverse it has ever been so props to the developers for doing excellent job. I just want to thank this community which has been nothing to me but good. I made some friends from the game.I hope you all stay awesome. Bye! Edit: Thank you every single one of you for supporting comments, literally in tears and I'm not shy of saying. Frankly didn't think I'd get more then ten people reading my post. It just shows how good HS community is and I always beleived it, as compared to the flak it gets.

    submitted by /u/Arslan990
    [link] [comments]

    1000 IQ Play

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I'm not sure that's how it works tho....

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:54 AM PDT

    SN1P-SN4P is that good.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    I wasted 2 hours doing this. Why? ... Why not?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:32 AM PDT

    Blizzard is in a pretty tough spot. The ony saving move right now would be...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    that defile was I’ll-advised, ma’am

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    Was watching Netflix and saw our game being played by Nick Piazza, a person with Spinal muscular atrophy from the documentary series, Unnatural Selection. He is known as Hellfire in the game. You might have played with him before.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Game extremely unstable after last patch

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:30 AM PDT

    Hello, ever since the last update on Android the game has become extremely unstable, it just kicks me back to my home screen at random intervals and usually the first time I click on a mode. I tried reinstalling it, but the problem persists. Is it just me? The phone is an Honor Play with the latest Android patches.

    submitted by /u/fystki
    [link] [comments]

    PART THREE OVER 100 New Interactions from Tombs of Terror [Hearthstone]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:19 PM PDT

    To My Opponent Who Said I Wasnt Good Because I Didn't Have the Legend Card Back, Well...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Deck gud, me win

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Deck gud, me win

    Only loss was to a bonkers final boss, feelsgoodman

    https://i.redd.it/c8qrlru1lkt31.png

    submitted by /u/Bigbeautifulmeme
    [link] [comments]

    I started playing Hearthstone again recently after a few years and something doesn't make sense

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    How do you get card packs from the old sets like Goblins vs Gnomes, Grand Tournament, etc? Is the only way to get them to buy them with real money now? I know you can craft the individual cards, but is there another way to get the packs themselves?

    submitted by /u/733094
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit Legend for the first time! Took a little while but combo priest made it alot easier :)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    How the tables have turned...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:07 AM PDT

    Blizzard says an automated process is responsible for the Twitch chat bans

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Mobile app crashes (android)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    I first noticed this a few weeks ago - the HS app shuts down, no warning or whatever, just closes. It's really frustrating, anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Kalasz
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't work out as planned...

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Can anyone give me a summary of what I've missed? Thinking of getting back into the game.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    So I used to be a whale for this game but stepped away to save some cash. I'm now out of college with stable income and was thinking about getting in again. The last expansion I played was boomsday. How has the meta changed? What are the best decks right now? What will I need to be competitive again? What are the highest value expansions? How had wild changed? Give me anything you think I should know.

    submitted by /u/GoodOl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment