• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    Hearthstone My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

    Hearthstone My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.


    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:51 AM PST

    I love animations

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Every brawl like this week's one

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    The only deck allowed in the new tavern brawl

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    The Battlegrounds timer poor design needs to be fixed asap

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:24 AM PST

    This was mentioned before, yes ... but all the posts and 90% of the comments are talking only about the animation lag on mobile. This isn't isolated to mobile!

    The fact that the timer starts when you start a battle and the time you spend in combat shortens your next recruit phase timer is just poor design and the fact that animations make it worse is the cherry on top, but not the core of the problem.

    The fact that 10 mana turns can sometimes be as short as 20 seconds in the recruit phase is ludicrous! I can't even keep track of how many games I've went 2nd or 3rd when I had a winning comp, solely because I didn't have time to play what I have and recruited, even in situations where I froze the previous minions and I already knew what I wanted to spend on. How was this not fixed in the first patch they did for BG?

    I know, I know ... this isn't the place for feedback and devs rarely read this subreddit, I've already went through the motions to give this feedback to the actual developers as well. I'm here just to rant and hopefully raise some awareness about this issue that affects PC as well, not just mobile, hoping that some of you will do the same.

    submitted by /u/Yakukoo
    [link] [comments]

    Respect people who don't concede even though their doom is imminent

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Plain and simple Hero idea for Battlegrounds.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    The Only Way to Win a Game of Battlegrounds

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    In case you were wondering how Golden Shifter Zerus works in Battlegrounds

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    I love playing Tempo Rogue, but...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Noticed a battlegrounds legendary card I've never seen in a mobile game ad. King Bagurgle

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:42 PM PST

    Everyone out here playing the new tavern brawl while I’m stuck in the last one FeelsBadMan

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    4 Golden Pogo-Hoppers

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    NeW BrAwL iN iTs TrUe FoRm

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:09 AM PST

    Tavern Brawl is still locked for me and here is why.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    When that poor bugged Brawliseum was launched I was quick enough to enter, make a deck, start a match... and it went offline on turn 3 or something. Then after a couple of days the new brawl was released. But I can't play it. On PC I have some Brawliseum UI left and my deck is 4/3 cards and play button is inactive https://imgur.com/3ug0VdY On mobile play button is jacked up too https://imgur.com/iYvJ1ax.

    Hey, Team 5, press some buttons to make this thing work please and thanks :)

    submitted by /u/LtCodename
    [link] [comments]

    Perditions Blade - inspired by the artwork of the card. Christmas present for a friend

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    Game trying to stop me from playing the worst tribe.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:09 AM PST

    Descent of Dragons, Battlegrounds & More - Community Q&A

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 05:59 AM PST

    Small tip to know if you are playing your last match in Battlegrounds

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    The game knows the results of any given match before the first attack animation is made, and you can't emote after the game ended, so, if you try to emote, you will only be able to do so if you're alive and playing.

    This is kind of useful when you have an Ice Block up, or if you have a large HP margin to know you can't die. If you see the emote, you are gonna have to do another fight, but if you don't, you already won.

    submitted by /u/Artorias_Soul
    [link] [comments]

    The Only Way to Win a Game of Battlegrounds

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    I had to sit through 23 rounds of dealing 1 damage at a time as punishment for using this disgusting deck!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment