• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Hearthstone Streamer Sundays Weekly Discussion

    Hearthstone Streamer Sundays Weekly Discussion


    Streamer Sundays Weekly Discussion

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    Do you enjoy watching streamers? Do you wish there was an easier way to find new up-and-coming streamers beyond the well-known, established Twitch goliaths?

    Do you have a stream yourself? Are you looking to get exposure but not sure how given how Twitch displays streams and how one-shot stream promotion posts on Reddit tend to get ignored? Is anyone still reading these questions?

    This thread is for you!

    If you are a streamer or know of a cool, lesser-known (read: doesn't regularly pull in 1K+ viewers) streamer feel free to post the URL and a short, informative pitch about why you feel others would be interested to watch it. Why should someone watch your suggested stream rather than one of the hundreds of other streams out there?

    The next great streamer might be just one comment away.

    Enjoy!

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    These wild leaderboards are quite something

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    Quality Engineering (Bucharest spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Top Cards of the Week from r/CustomHearthstone (10/19/2019)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:15 AM PDT

    Did I activate Baby Mode somehow? The Boss gave me 1 choice per turn for the entire game.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the classic Turn 1 10 mana play.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    A friendly game for 80 gold ended up being the last one between them.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:23 AM PDT

    A little back ground. I play HS casually and mostly play Arena with little interest to constructed.

    Today I got the 80 gold quest so I looked through my fl to find someone to play the match against. I found someone who I added a long time a go. I messaged him saying "hey, wanna play a friendly match for 80 gold?". He replied "sure :)". I invited him then we began the match.

    [Skip this paragraph if you aren't interested in the details]. He played MechWarrior and I played ZooWarlock cause it's the only deck I have and I'm rank 24. We began the match I was second and had really good tempo playing flame imp on turn one then thrashers on turn 2 and 3. He didn't have good answers. Now here is where the fun begins. I sacrificed one of my thrashers because I was getting too low using Evil genius to get 2 lackeys. They happened to be the ones that transformed minions. I used them to transform the EG twice getting Forest guide. He playes Wrenchcalibur putting two bombs in my deck. Then on turn 8 he playes a discounted The boom ship summoning Alextraza, Ragnarous, and a 1/2 with life steal. His rag misses the best target (my face) amd kills a minion. leaveing me with 5 dmg on the bored. I have 9 HP and in my hand I have hell fire and soul fire so I need 4 damage for lethal. With 14 cards in my deck (2 bombs) I hero power drawing the soul fire I need.

    Here is where it gets interesting and hilarious, I kill him then send him a message saying : "GG". He replied "Not GG. RNG". I say: "well that's HS in a nutshell" He replied "I know that best bro... You played awfully but RNG made you win"

    Then he proceeded to delete me from his FL!. Eventhough I told him it was a friendly match AND I GAVE HIM 80 GOLD! I laughed for 2 minutes straight!

    submitted by /u/TheBlackWolf09
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks to dual class arena arena, my renounce darkness turned my warlock hp into....a warlock hp.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    It actually worked

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:51 AM PDT

    Photo Taken Seconds Before Disaster (I didn't know minion health could overflow)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    Sure, I can answer a quick question..

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    My first gold portrait and I did it in arena, thought it looked cool

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    I really needed a beast with taunt. Thanks Yogg! Very cool!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    I finnaly did it, I beat the lich king as a F2P! I know its been done many times, but I am proud to say I defeated the Lich King!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Reading from left to right, this was quite the emotional roller coaster. GG.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    Ridiculous Arena Finish

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:14 PM PDT

    Was it 2 much ?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    We can't play a silenced Battlecry minion

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:13 AM PDT

    I’m new to the game and would really appreciate some help

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    I've only played for a few hours and I'm still not fully understanding how to make a good deck or which hero to choose. Literally any advice I will massively appreciate.

    EDIT: thanks so much for all the tips and advice, it's great to know this game has such a good community

    submitted by /u/ws___
    [link] [comments]

    WoW Trading Card Game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    Hello, fellow card collectors. Its slightly wrong subreddit to ask, but original WowTCG subreddit is rather inactive.

    Recently I`ve come across a few old boosters for the wow ctg and decided to buy one of them just for memory purposes. It was Francis edition of Tomb of the Forgotten 15 card booster, but inside I found 16 cards, and one of them was on English. Has someone here collected those cards before and encountered such a situation?

    Thx for the response.

    submitted by /u/d20_Hates_me
    [link] [comments]

    ETHEREAL COVENANT + SR. NAVIGATOR + DIVINE SPIRIT

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    ETHEREAL COVENANT + SR. NAVIGATOR + DIVINE SPIRIT

    Sr. Navigator was destroyed when I kept increasing its health using Divine Spirit. I have the screenshots but can't insert to this post.

    Sr. Navigator is destroyed because it has to much health

    https://i.redd.it/int1xdd6xst31.png

    https://i.redd.it/rhk6udd6xst31.png

    https://i.redd.it/63rz9dd6xst31.png

    submitted by /u/Nightmare13th
    [link] [comments]

    When i try to get into a discussion about Zilliax being an overpowered card.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:45 PM PDT

    Is this enough attack for lethal?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment