• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Hearthstone Leapfrogger Disabled in Battlegrounds

    Hearthstone Leapfrogger Disabled in Battlegrounds


    Leapfrogger Disabled in Battlegrounds

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    I Updated the Hearthstone Menu to make it more Accurate

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I think I was overhyped...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Greed

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    My proposal for a new ‘main’ menu:

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Was going through some old custom Hearthstone cards and realized I was the Doomsayer all along...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Soo they basically removed charge because its uninteractive and here we are in the most uninteractive meta since release where no games go past turn 8 ?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Kinda ironic how they stopped printing charge cards due to them being interactive and then having a meta only consist of aggro and combo that finishes the game before turn 8 without much interaction whatsoever.

    We really don't ask much either literally just make fatigue not count for warlock quest and maybe change ignite in a way so that its not infinite damage. And what did we get ? Stealer of souls nerf which wasn't even the best version to begin with and another flesh giant nerf, while deserved changes NOTHING about the current state of the game.

    Make fatigue matter again (and anything past turn 8).

    submitted by /u/Gamefighter3000
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I hate this so much. Am I alone here?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    This is an abomination, and you can't change my mind

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    In case you forgot

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    Cthun is broken rn

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Saw this in the App Store reviews. Love it.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    After extensively watching Hearthstone Mercenaries gameplay and guides, I think this video has helped me the most.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Antonidas is bugged and can hit your OWN face

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Antonidas now cannot target a stealthed hero. It will hit YOUR OWN face instead of the stealthed opponent. Before the patch it definitely could target stealthed heroes (I know because I won many games like that). The text as it's written should mean it doesn't need to target anything, it's like arcane missiles. I should not be hindered by stealth or cannot be targeted.

    Here's a replay if you want to laugh at me topdecking the perfect card only for it to kill me https://hsreplay.net/replay/Bf8xUMCeKAUAtvKULzAWLN

    submitted by /u/Babeldude
    [link] [comments]

    even though everyone has been trashing hearthstone's new mode, is anyone gonna give it a try when it comes out in October.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Hearthstone's new game mode after mercenaries leaked!!!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    my Famished Felbat after eating my frozen module out of the shop

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Rarran's opinion on the current meta

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Standard rogue addict giving his advice on how to balance wild, you love to see it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    People seem to forget that CCGs are gacha games by nature

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Just to make this clear:

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Just to make this clear:

    I can pay $30 (up to $130), and/or grind packs to build a different collection which is completely useless for constructed, to play the HS version of Slay the Spire which really is a gacha game, and then I still have to grind more gold for my village?

    OR

    I can get access to all of Slay the Spire's content for $25, which includes four classes and a scaling difficulty system?

    OR

    I can play a slimmed down and work in progress version of a Slay the Spire inspired mode in Legends of Runeterra with no content walls for free that also rewards me with resources to build a collection for constructed?

    monkaHmm indeed

    I can't believe I was actually considering taking another serious look at Hearthstone to check out Mercenaries after I quit 18 months ago, but thankfully Blizzard made that decision really easy for me because this monetization system is beyond laughable.

    submitted by /u/Lareyt
    [link] [comments]

    My issue with the new Home Screen (and a logical approach to rearranging it)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    When loading hearthstone, we are presented with four options now: Hearthstone, Battlegrounds, Mercenaries, and Game Modes (arena, tavern brawl, solo adventures, duels). We can split this up into 7 distinct modes: HS, BG, M, A, TB, SA, D

    Here's my issue: Some of these 'modes' are distinctly Hearthstone (as I know it) and some are not. Battlegrounds and Mercenaries, regardless of how much Blizz may want to push them, are truly "Game modes" while older modes such as arena, adventures, brawl etc are much more standard "Hearthstone". From a UX standpoint Blizzard's categorization unnecessarily confusing.

    I think the menu should look like this:

    CONSTRUCTED (replacing the current 'hearthstone' button)

    TAVERN (taking you to arena, tavern brawl, duels, solo adventure)

    HEARTHSTONE BATTLEGROUNDS

    HEARTHSTONE MERCENARIES

    maybe I'm biased as a player who mainly does arena, constructed, and solo adventures, the new menus are just confusing and seem like they are trying to bury Arena, Tavern Brawl, Solo Adventures, and Duels.

    submitted by /u/thesourceandthesound
    [link] [comments]

    Got tired of losing to Quest Warlocks and Hunters, so I made a meme instead

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    The Diablo Mercenaries Bundle costs more than Diablo II Resurrected

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    I've been playing Hearthstone since the Beta, and have bought more $80 pre-order bundles than I care to admit, but this is just getting ridiculous. For $50 you get a mercenary and 50 packs. Blizzard themselves is selling a remastered Diablo II for $40, in which you get an entire game without any microtransactions at all. The pricing point and weak announcement has already killed any hype I had for this game mode.

    submitted by /u/Aykis16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment