• Breaking News

    Monday, May 3, 2021

    Hearthstone 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝!

    Hearthstone ���������������������� �������� ������������������ �� ������!


    ���������������������� �������� ������������������ �� ������!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Some day I'll be just like you, loser!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Valeera's ears are just too big!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    A villain worthy of a comeback! (by Carbot Animations)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Yep

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I know every tribe has a appeal in HS but Elementals synergy just hits different for me. Blazing animation on cards is so satisfying for some reason. Do you have a card that just makes you play it as soon as possible?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    Secret Paladin bad

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hearthstone - Microworld.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Im so hyped to claim my new hero skin tomorrow. I will pick Gul'dan, which one will you pick?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    How fun it is to play against priest.

    Posted: 02 May 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Battlegrounds Bob Mirror pretty pog,should i keep my hand or replace what do you guys think?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    First time seeing the blade, huge turnaround that lost me the game.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    How many times have you seen this card played? Makes me wonder why this would be qualified as a legendary

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Where did the 'Get-Down' sound stinger go? (Noble Sacrifice)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    I'm not a usual poster on this subreddit, but this issue riled me up so hard that I had to say something.

    I've been playing a lot of Paladin lately and whenever Noble Sacrifice gets triggered, I for some reason couldn't hear the iconic GET DOWN sound stinger that I always knew the card by anymore. At first I thought the opponent was the only one to hear the sound quip, which made me a little sad, but after playing a few matches where I triggered the secret myself, I wasn't able to hear it at all!

    I know this might be a little benign, but part of what makes Hearthstone cards so iconic is the sound quips they'd make, and it bums me out a little now that the voice line is out of the game.

    Either that or my game is a little bugged. PLEASE let me know if you aren't able to hear it!

    submitted by /u/Erizo24
    [link] [comments]

    Sadge ��

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    You face Jaraxxus? No u.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Watching Gaby play rogue is pretty great

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    He's entertaining regardless of what he's playing, but I high suggest you check out some of the videos from this past weekend's event to see some of his rogue gameplay. It honestly was a pleasure to watch and I learned a lot from see it.

    submitted by /u/idgahoot2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play with me?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    I've been playing hearthstone for about 2 years now and I dont have anyone or a small group of friends to play with and just have fun with. None of my irl friends play the game. I wanna ask if anyone else here is looking for friends to play with. Dm me if interested, I'd love to play with a group of friends :)

    submitted by /u/TheCeleryCrunch234
    [link] [comments]

    That's a lotta Branns. (The Brann on board also created by murozond)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    As a new player..

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what I should first purchase? I'm sure this gets asked a lot but there are a lot of purchase options in the store and I'm wondering what is going to be the most beneficial for me as a new player.

    I chose the starting warrior deck if that makes any difference.

    Also any tips for a new player are welcome. Should I go through all the solo adventures? Any good you tubers to watch? Any tips would be amazing so that I know how my time is best spent and I'm not wasting any money as I'm just starting out.

    I appreciate all the answers and I'm sorry if this is posted 100 times a week!

    submitted by /u/heckastupidd
    [link] [comments]

    My luck in an image

    Posted: 02 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    You said you wanted taunt against weapon rouge eh? ������

    Posted: 03 May 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    I can see a card in opponent's hand

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    On turn five, i shuffled TWO copies of my opponent’s deck into mine

    Posted: 03 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment