• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Hearthstone <3

    Hearthstone <3


    <3

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I just hit triple legend for the first time as a middle class worker with a defacto partner, no children, one cat, one dog and another 25 years on my mortgage.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Baited

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Does the golden Bonker generate 8 Blood Gems per fight? That's insane for a 4 star minion.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Oh My Yogg!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Full artwork of Tier 2 Paladin portrait. In WoW this armor set is called Judgement Armor. Head of this set drops from Ragnaros and leg drops from Onyxia while all 6 remaining pieces drops from bosses of Blackwing Lair.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    If only the OP knew how accurate this was to Hearthstone! -Posted to r/DnD

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hello! Hope you'll like my fanart of Sylvanas of WoW :D If you want to see some of my stuffs here's the link below ^^

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I love it whenever I get added after a game

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    (Battle Grounds) Why do Murlocs only have 10 minions?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    A friend and I were talking last night about Quilboars, and I mentioned I thought 19 seemed like a lot of units for one tribe. (it is, 17 is the current high)

    In looking it up, we realized just how drastically under represented Murlocs are in the minion pool.

    1. Quilboars (19)
    2. Beast (17) Mech (17)
    3. Demon (16)
    4. Dragon (15) Pirate (15)
    5. Elemental (14)
    6. Murloc (10)

    This feels extra bad when you consider 30% of those are T1 units.

    I realize Murlocs had a long reign at the top, and many people are happy to see them be terrible for a while, but they currently need something... Adding a few more Murlocs would be an easy solution. But I think thematically it would also work for them to just have more of each Murloc in the pool at each tier.

    submitted by /u/WeGotHosedTommy
    [link] [comments]

    After 7 years of playing this game, I finally hit legend for the first time. I've never been more proud and happy in my life.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Random reminder that Master Tour Orgrimmar is online right now for 2 packs.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Link to the stream this one will reward 1 or 2 packs for watching 2h or 4h during the broadcast all weekend.

    Those are unrelated to the grandmaster packs; make sure your Youtube and Battlenet accounts are linked ang get yours.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Zelai
    [link] [comments]

    Defender of Argos

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I wanted wild, I got wild.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    How do you build your own deck? Feels overwhelming

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    So when I play Hearthstone and I want to make a new deck, I just copy some deck from Hearthpwn and other deck sites.

    Building my own deck feels very overwhelming, with the vast amount of cards available, and I gotta pick 30 cards. It becomes very difficult and overwhelming for me to balance the cost of the cards, as well as making win conditions.

    How do you go about constructing a deck? What steps would you suggest to simplify deck-building?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT ARE YOU DOING??

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    FYI: In order to obtain Diamond Rag, players will have to craft 2 un-openable legendaries that many don't even know exist.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Just wanted to highlight this, as I'm sure many players aren't aware of it. The 2 cards in question are the original ETC and Gelbin. ETC was only obtainable by buying a ticket to Blizzcon 2013 and Gelbin was only available in beta.

    They're both required (at least as of right now) in order to complete the achievement that unlocks Diamond Rag.

    Edit: It seems that the achievement requirements have changed since classic rotated. Before the rotation, the achievement was marked as complete even without those 2 cards. Since rotation, the achievement requires those 2 cards to be completed. This is probably unintentional.

    submitted by /u/MrLyle
    [link] [comments]

    Murlocs wanted to try arena, gave them a glimpse...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    What did you think for a long time that then turned out to be wrong?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Mine was that in my very first Hearthstone game my opponent gave up at the very moment when his/her rope reached zero, so i thought for a long time that you loose the game when the rope burns out (maybe that would be a good addition xD)

    submitted by /u/Striky1
    [link] [comments]

    Those are some pretty big beasts yep

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    5 mana burn 17 cards

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    10 Second OC of what I think in my head whenever I play Fallen Hero

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment