• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Hearthstone Soap trusted you, I thought I could too...

    Hearthstone Soap trusted you, I thought I could too...


    Soap trusted you, I thought I could too...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Let's just be honest with ourselves here, I can't be the only one doing this, running it through Casual and spamming "Well Played" when I finish them.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    i have been playing Hearthstone since 2015 and I just realized why Infernals are 6 mana 6/6

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I blew my own mind two minutes ago. Now I'm headless like Horseman Uther.

    submitted by /u/Victinity
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry but 45 minute games ain’t it

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    When a defender survives.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I was told I need to be more active. I lost 65 pounds last year this way, thanks to Hearthstone and Echelon

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Murloc shaman shouldn't be working this well

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    As returning player - I am amazed how much this game improved over the last 3 years!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    I played Hearthstone daily since open beta in 2014. I saw it all, Undertaker Hunter, Mech Mage, Who am I? Grim Patron rise and fall, Shamanstone etc.

    I've never hit legend, but I was really close (1-3 stars off) but I almost only play decks not suitable for climbing, mainly various versions of Control Priests.

    I was never in the "this game is dying" club. But I have to say, Hearhstone from 2018 was almost the same as Hearthstone from 2014. Over for years, they indroduced one additional mode - Tavern Brawl, economy stayed almost exactly the same barring duplicate legendary protection. They just added new cards here and there (and pve content which was pretty good tbh).

    So this made me bored with HS. Not frustrated, I never hated it, but I was stuck in a wheel of - log in, complete daily quest, log out.

    Enter the Magic: Arena. I've never played Magic before, I knew what it was but never tried it. One day in September 2018 I randomly decided to just give it a try and just liked that I've abandoned HS for Arena for 2.5 years.

    Aside from vastly different gameplay, Arena had better, more generous economy and more play modes - ranked, casual, bo1, bo3, draft, sealed, 7 wins challenge etc. Obviously bigger card pool etc.

    Recently I became bored by Arena. It's the HS story all over again. Economic became stale and progressively worse over the time, no new modes since launch. Basically it became what HS was back then - screw it, we'll just add cards here and there. Except even worse.

    Then a few days ago I randomly installed HS again. At the beginning I was just going to check what PVE content was added but what I saw... I liked SO much.

    Economy is WAY better than it was back then, much more generous and far better that MTGA right now. Battlegrounds and Duels (especially duels) are fun and unique modes. Classic mode was a nice addition (I can bring back memories of otk leroying face with Miracle Rogue). From what I see, the devs also became more communicative and there is more balance changes.

    It's funny because from my position, HS to MTGA now is what MTGA was to HS back then.

    And I love that it all ties together. There was Magic, then Hearthstone took a lot of inspiration from Magic and made digital game with it. Then WOTC took the Hearhstone experience and tried to do the same with Magic but improved. Then HS took some tips from Arena (seasonal path and tavern pass are almost carbon copy of seasonal progression in Arena) and tried to improve it.

    Of course, different games. Both have some unique things to them, both can be fun. Despite what people say, I believe that HS even if it's simpler at core, requires the same if not more strategic thinking.

    Sorry for this big wall of text, just wanted to say that I didn't expect that HS will finally push further and it did and it seems really good right now!

    submitted by /u/kociol21
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Guldan looks corrupt version of Malfurion ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    Proposal: Crabrider change

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Technically the truth

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Today In Janky Value

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Pulled off this amazing combo in brawl and dealt 20 to my own face on turn 3!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Tempo Storm Wild Hearthstone Meta Snapshot #81 - April 26, 2021

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Hey friends! This is the latest Tempo Storm Wild Hearthstone Meta Snapshot.

    We are the team that produces this Snapshot. I'm therottedzombie, Team Lead, and this product was written by myself along with ConcernedMOM, KeithNumbersCCG, Memnarch, nhlnjfan1, and WhiteDelight. As always, we were aided along by our amazing Tempo Storm manager, SeijiSoldier

    If you have any questions or comments about the report please let us know. We will be in the comments to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to positive discussion about the choices in this Snapshot.

    Link to the Snapshot:

    https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/wild/4-26-2021

    HOW TO USE THE META SNAPSHOT

    The tier list (included below for easy access and distribution) shows the best decks to play in Ranked mode to maximize the chances of winning the game and climbing the ladder. Click on the name of the archetype in each tier to expand more details about the deck.

    The "Archetype Explanation" section gives a general explanation of the archetype as a whole. It will present playstyle strategies, discuss different variants of the deck, and help you identify the deck on ladder.

    The "Weekly Meta and Featured Deck" section analyzes the role of the deck in the current snapshot's meta, and focuses in on the nuances of playing the current snapshot's featured deck variant.

    The "Tech Decision" section suggests card substitution options that you may consider if you are frequently facing a particular type of deck on ladder (i.e., you are being swarmed by aggro, or constantly queue into control decks).

    The "Match-ups" section gives an approximate average percentage chance that you will win a game when facing another Tier 1 or Tier 2 deck.

    Click on the "View Deck" button to view in-depth information about the deck, such as the card composition, mana curve, mulligans, and more. The date in the title of the deck is the date on which that variant of the deck was first posted on the Meta Snapshot. If the construction of a deck has not changed since then, the deck may be reused in a future Snapshot. Make sure to scroll down to read the latest discussion on the deck's current role in the meta.

    On a personal note, I want to thank Galokot for his years of service to this Snapshot and to Hearthstone in general. He was an old Handlock player that found a home at Tempo Storm, and managed team after team here at Tempo Storm. He has left Tempo to pursue other opportunities, but his impact on this product cannot be overstated. Happy trails, sir.

    Tempo Storm Wild Hearthstone Meta Snapshot Tier List

    Tier 1

    Handbuff Paladin

    Darkglare Warlock

    Flamewaker Mage

    Reno Priest

    Tier 2

    Pirate Warrior

    Secret Mage

    Odd Paladin

    Discard Warlock

    Mozaki Mage

    Reno Warlock

    Big Priest

    Murloc Shaman

    Tier 3

    Control Warlock

    Odd Warrior

    LPG Mage

    Kingsbane Rogue

    Odd Rogue

    Aggro Druid

    Odd Demon Hunter

    Tier 4

    Even Shaman

    Even Hunter

    Aggro Paladin

    "Jade" Druid

    Quest Rogue

    submitted by /u/rottedzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Thijs faces a Hunter

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    The Reality

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    This is how i would change to Core set for Priest. Replace the cards that are never used with (useful) Dragons.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Hey, pretty good stats for the cost!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    A friend and I were discussing "that E.T. card" when I noticed it's not ET at all. Cannot be unseen.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    From sad to epic montage (1:55)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Anyone experienced it where on your screen you are still waiting to join a game but you are actually in the match?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I tried to join a ranked standard game and for some reason the loading screen just kept going and going. In the end I closed the Hearthstone application down, reopened it and it suddenly put me straight into the game. I was on about 12hp remaining and just about to lose to my opponent.

    No surprise I lost the game but any ideas what happened as this hasn't happened to me before?

    submitted by /u/allsopj84
    [link] [comments]

    By the holy light!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Triple Legend Flex! Classic Ladder was a Grind!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment