• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Hearthstone How do I attract all these minions? Two words: The. Drip.

    Hearthstone How do I attract all these minions? Two words: The. Drip.


    How do I attract all these minions? Two words: The. Drip.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Can we just appreciate how well the game is today and how Blizzard has been taking steps in the right direction?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Of course, nothing is perfect. The game pass was a mess, among other problems with the meta and things like that. (I also have been quite angry at the single-player stuff getting less attention but can't have everything I guess).

    However, let's look at things that they have been doing right. They are releasing a ton of new game modes. They are listening to players and the community (Battle pass for example or the Battlegrounds Khadgar problem). I was there during the horrific period of Witchwood and that year in general. Things were 100 times worse than today. They didn't listen to players at all and the meta was horribly toxic.

    We can also compare the cards that are coming out. Look at Mankirk and compare him to something like Baku. Can you honestly tell me that you prefer old hearthstone? On top of that, I haven't even mentioned half of all that they are planning in the future for things like the core mode and stuff like that.

    Anyway thanks a lot Blizzard for doing the right thing.

    submitted by /u/Mindartis9
    [link] [comments]

    New Races?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Blizzard is warning that some sets will rotate in the shop. Honestly I'm impressed.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    I will build a great wall and the shamans will pay for it

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    FYI: Blizzard EU login servers are down

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:02 PM PST

    Thanks, I hate corrupted transfer student

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Turns out it's easy to corrupt a 0 mana card

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:09 PM PST

    I think the game wants me to play a certain archetype

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Mildly interesting: Everyone tied round 1 of Battlegrounds

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Trying to climb at the end of the month be like

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    In this week's tavern brawl you can finally be a demon hunter hunter

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    My Hearthstone game crashed, then it wouldn't launch. After restarting the client I get this, is it only me?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    Tavern Brawl this week is... "Cart Crash at the Crossroads" (Feb. 24, 2021)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Description: "You collided with another Hero and your decks are mixed up! Pick another hero at the start of the game; your deck will be a random combination of the two classes!"

    Chalkboard

    Format: Randomized -- EDIT TO ADD, this means you get a deck to play against another person, but some or all of the cards are random.

    Just pick a class (and then pick a 2nd class, but your first class determines your Hero Power). This is the first time the Cart Crash format has made Demon Hunter available.

    Reward: one Classic pack for your first win. Reminder that once the FIB set goes live, Brawl rewards will change, likely replaced with packs from the newest set.

    History: This is the seventh time we've seen this format.

    Good luck & have fun!

    submitted by /u/AintEverLucky
    [link] [comments]

    The King of Beasts looking brilliant after an infrared sauna organized by his armadillo subjects

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:22 PM PST

    Concerned about NoHandsGamer

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I've been a long time fan of NoHandsGamer(NHG) and enjoyed watching his meteoric rise as a twitch streamer and hs player, but its impossible to not notice the dark turn his streams and attitude have taken in recent months. His reactions to losses and misplays have been extreme and perhaps belie some other things going on in his life, I'm not sure but they have gotten scary in how hard he is being on himself. Talking about him being a waste of life and other very self flagelating things, just sharp turns in temper and disposition.

    I think its important as a community we offer help and support to those who need it, often times even if they don't ask.

    submitted by /u/Concernedtaverner
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, I guess I'll just die

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:58 AM PST

    oh my yogg got me...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:12 AM PST

    Vanessa VanCleef's effect seems uninspired and doesn't really match the artwork and the flavor....

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    In WoW, Vanessa is a master poisoner. Unlike her father, she specialized in creating different poisons and toxins, and this is even showcased in the art of the card itself. Why they gave her yet another generic burgle mechanic is beyond me.

    A card with that effect could've been literally any other Rogue character. I wish they explored some mechanic related to poisons and toxins with the introduction of Vanessa (I'm not talking about "give your weapon X attack" type of poison), something different from "steal a card from your opponent" and flavorful, given the artwork of the card. Really feels like a missed opportunity.

    submitted by /u/Norek_Xtreme
    [link] [comments]

    the hearthstone

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:24 PM PST

    What?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:01 PM PST

    So I'm new and have a couple questions with my coins and what to do

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    So I'm new to hearthstone, been playing maybe 5 days or so now. Every match I get into with regular match I'm playing against people with what seems like a full paid for deck with a lot of cards I don't have access to. Is this just how it is? I have 1000 coins right now, but honestly all I've been playing mainly is battlegrounds. Its more fair cause its all rng and skill instead of who has what cards. Back to the coins though, should I keep saving them for the upcoming cards? Or buy some packs?

    I'm not sure how the rating works exactly but I'm 3.3k in battlegrounds. What are the high ranked players ratings like?

    submitted by /u/Siyksoul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment