• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Hearthstone My mom is fine thanks for asking

    Hearthstone My mom is fine thanks for asking


    My mom is fine thanks for asking

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Now that’s a rare pack

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    Achievement Scroll Bug

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Is anyone else having problems not being able to scroll down on achievements that have many subsections?

    Specifically on the collections achievements, it won't let me scroll down to the classic subsection, so I can't clear whatever achievement I completed.

    submitted by /u/jefecaminador1
    [link] [comments]

    How Blizzard is balancing the classes over time

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Well played!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    ZOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM... but actually what caused this

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:02 AM PST

    I had 2 spells in my deck so far.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    One of the coolest Tess builds ive ever done.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    Maybe the single funniest misplay/BM I’ve ever seen. He had lethal on board but decided to Yogg instead.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Kinda feel sympathetic for the guy

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    If you have all the commons and rares from darkmoon faire save the packs u get from ranked rewards.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:05 AM PST

    Do not open them, mostly all your going to get is 40 dust. Soon they will drop the mini set and the cards are going to be added to darkmoon faire pack pool.

    submitted by /u/Krist3rss
    [link] [comments]

    100th win with style... I have carpal tunnel now, but it doesn't matter.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    First time ever getting the 11 Star bonus! Starting off 2021 right!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I managed to get legend in both wild and standard last season! Simple tip if you are trying to reach legend: if you lose 2 games in a row, give yourself a 10 minute break. Actually works! :)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    If into the comments section you go, only cringe will you find.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Outrage about a month ago, what happened?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    I've checked on Hearthstone today after a 3 year hiatus, still deciding if I should get back into it. I've found a huge amount of complaint posts from about a month back talking about rewards and monetization abut I can never find what exactly happened and there seem to be no complaints today. Can anyone tell me what happened to cause this outrage about a month ago?

    submitted by /u/2roK
    [link] [comments]

    How hard is it to come back to the game?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I haven't played in at least 2 years. Back then I had a decent collection but I see it's entirely wild only now. How hard would it be for me to come back to the game and get a collection that allowed me to play standard, preferably with at least half of the classes. How much would it cost would be especially interesting.

    submitted by /u/2roK
    [link] [comments]

    Was already ready playing quest OTK Shaman, Bandersmosh pulled a sneaky

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Save Classic Packs?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    I've been hearing rumors of a classic rework, and that it would be a good idea to save classic packs from the tavern brawl each week until this so-called rework comes out. Any truth to this?

    submitted by /u/Aegis4521
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment