• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Hearthstone Easy counter vs Druids, works even better if buffed with Survival of The Fittest.

    Hearthstone Easy counter vs Druids, works even better if buffed with Survival of The Fittest.


    Easy counter vs Druids, works even better if buffed with Survival of The Fittest.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:41 AM PST

    New OTK (not my idea: posted by Duesentrip on Hearthpwn)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Very busy

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:48 PM PST

    Alternative gold card style I made to show more class colors, how would you feel if this was how golden class cards looked?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    You wanna talk about a high roll.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    Pour one out for the Transfer Student, whose effect hasn't been working on the DMF board since the preview

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Thanks Mana Cyclone, it's not like I wanted to win anyways...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Where was the rule against discussion allegations regarding hearthstone community members when it was Purple in the spotlight?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    APM Edwin Priest OTK Combo

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Can i post this there?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    FINALLY

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    'Fun' fact: Priest needs 1 more AoE removal to build a "Only AoE Removals" deck.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Still waiting for these to appear on the mini set

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Why do I even play this game....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Yep that’s how it’s spelled

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Please fix.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    First, apologies if it's been done. Second, apologies for my terrible Paint skill. Third, apologies for such a terrible idea.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Frostwolf Orc warrior painted by me

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    The Lore and Backstories of Darkmoon Faire's Mini Set Legendary Minions - Archivist's Lore

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    How lidlRini Influenced me to Play Hearthstone Competitively

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    A lot of us know about the incident that occurred and I will not discuss that here. I expect the comments to not discuss it either. I got this idea from a comment that said that someone should start a post about how Rini impacted the Hearthstone community and so this is the purpose of this post.

    I first followed Rini during the summer of 2016, but I didn't really start watching her until December 2016 when MSoG came out. Before this I played hearthstone super casually. Mage was the only class I ever played (I used to dust non-mage class cards) and I would just make jank decks. Rini was the first person I watched who competitively played and would go for and hit legend (in a time it was far more difficult to do this). Almost immediately she inspired me to start playing competitively and I began to learn by watching her play. By March 2017 I hit rank 11 in wild for the first time playing classic Freeze Mage. When Un'Goro came out I started play mid-range Murloc Pally along with Gunther Mage and in June 2017 I hit rank 7 followed by hitting rank 5 in July. In August I went on a tear with Murloc Pally and hit rank 4 for the first time. I leveled off for a while before I started hitting rank 2 regularly. I never hit legend until the new change this year, I never had enough time during college to do it, but because of Rini within a short amount of time I became a pretty good wild player (even though she played standard).

    Rini was never a big streamer, she was usually averaging around 80-150 viewers during her peak. She didn't have the impacts that other female streamers like Slysssa or Alliestrasza probably have, but she certainly had an impact on the game for me on a more personal level. One of my favorite moments with her community was when I entered a local tournament in March 2018. It was a standard tournament and as I said before I was a wild player. Some of her community helped me study the standard meta and which decks to bring to the tournament and after only a week of playing those decks I ended up finishing 2nd in the tournament. Overall, Rini was a very fun streamer to watch and was super laid back. She loved memeing with her chat and didn't ban me when I used to spam. She also has the best sushi stealing doggo.

    submitted by /u/ingyball
    [link] [comments]

    After Succubus was brutally taken from us, it’s time for some compensation. Introducing new card: Ancient Void Succubus

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment