• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Hearthstone Hotfix for iOS Devices

    Hearthstone Hotfix for iOS Devices


    Hotfix for iOS Devices

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Earlier this morning we released a client patch for iOS devices to address and fix an issue that was causing iOS devices to overheat and drain battery power at an accelerated rate. iOS users will need to download this new patch in order for the change to take effect.

    submitted by /u/cmdylux
    [link] [comments]

    "Whoooa - explosive!" Rakanishu pixel art

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    A tragedy in 3 acts "Mage RNG"

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Me after playing a game of HS on my iPhone post update

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Any word from blizzard regarding my cell phone being the temperature of the sun?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Sucks cause I can only play about 1 BG match with a full charge. Before this update I could play all day if I wanted to without charging.

    submitted by /u/thunderchicken1983
    [link] [comments]

    My Rattlegore ( removed old one beacuse it was to dark)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Maybe I missed something but weren't the new heroes supposed to be unavailable for people without the pass until Oct 13th?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Just realized that Horseman Uther doesn't have any music in your collection. He has even less features then Scholar Jaina.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Of all the cards in Scholomance, this one has impressed me the most on how useful and popular it is.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Kibler shows extreme client lag in BGs

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Is George secretly insane now that everybody forces elementals? (12k+ mmr)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I did it! Playing since beta... Oof my wallet.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Started 3 years ago ,can’t wait to reach 100k.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    "Discover your favorite keyword." (Battlecry, Taunt, etc.)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    For me, my favorite keyword is Discover. It's reliable, but not too reliable, it can get you out of a pinch if your deck doesn't have any present solutions, and it can provide more tools to synergize with your deck strategy or if you're ahead.

    It was Thief Rogue that made me fall in love with this mechanic, along with recent Year of the Dragon cards.

    I remember my first time playing Quest Tess Rogue, where I had to really consider what cards from other classes I was going to gain and play so that my Tess in the end was much stronger. Maybe I discover a 6-Cost minion for my turn 6 when I don't have anything else to play on that turn. Meanwhile, my Vendetta and other cards that benefit from holding other-class cards are triggered. Perhaps I Discover a solution to a problem that hasn't happened yet (like a Legendary that destroys minions or a spell that freezes them, etc). I've had so many situations like that, some good and some horrible, but it's so much fun!

    I don't know how they managed to make this mechanic work so well and not ruin the game entirely (unless I missed something from the past. I've only been around since the Year of the Dragon started. Feel free to tell your horror stories in the comments if you have any). Overall, it's a solid mechanic. If any of you have a particular favorite, let me know. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/MonstrousMaelstromZ
    [link] [comments]

    Esc -> Concede

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    An almost unstoppable zombeast that won me the last tavern brawl game

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Naxx Out*: Revisiting the Blackrock Mountain Single Player Adventure

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So I just started playing hearthstone a few days ago and it's really fun and I really like Illidan and his cards Could anyone give me tips?

    submitted by /u/SpIuto
    [link] [comments]

    Demons?Demons.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Happiness is pyroblasting a Raza Priest in their big dumb face.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Pure Paladin worth the dust to create? Currently silver player after not playing for a couple years.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

    What's the potential ranking with it?

    submitted by /u/SimpleLifeCCA
    [link] [comments]

    In Battlegrounds is anyone else finding games with Nomi to get near unplayable with lag / slowdown?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    A few of the last games I've played with someone or myself using Nomi have resulted in really laggy games where you just can't interact with the cards fast enough to do anything.

    I didn't see anyone else post on here, but on discord others have also complained about some of their games being laggy and the only common issue was their opponents had Nomi.

    I am not just talking about the refresh animation lag spike btw. The whole game just starts slowing down and becomes nearly impossible to play late stage games.

    This is on Windows PC, not mobile btw. I know that mobile users have their own issues.

    submitted by /u/Cheekything
    [link] [comments]

    BG players who are your top 5? Sad Shudderwock noises.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    First ever -40 in hundred of hours of playtime. Elemental type is balanced.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Witchwood adventure missing?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    So I am coming back to Hearthstone after a multi-year hiatus, and wanted to download all the free adventures. From doing some resesrch, Witchwood, Kobold & Catacombs, and a few others are not available in game, but are available for 'purchase ' in the Blizzard store.

    So I went to claim all of them, and they are now all showing up for me in game now, except Witchwood. I've tried to do some research to figure out why that is, but am not finding a satisfactory answer. I'd appreciate any insight anyone can provide.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/evilwoods
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment