• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Hearthstone We want this hero power for schoolar jaina and kel thuzad even in the normal game

    Hearthstone We want this hero power for schoolar jaina and kel thuzad even in the normal game


    We want this hero power for schoolar jaina and kel thuzad even in the normal game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I'm not very good at Battlegrounds, but this was my first ever perfect game finishing with all 40 health so I thought I should share! Here's the warband I had :)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Nice

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Deck tracker in priest mirrors be like

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Small indie company; once this text starts it just keeps going until she's done

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    My opponent managed to draft Guardian Animals Druid. In Arena. He also had a Teacher's Pet in Hand. RIP My Arena Run

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Sir, I’m going to need you to read what that card does

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Concept Elemental expansion for Battlegrounds made by me! I put a lot of work and thought into this but I'm sure some feedback would not hurt! there are a couple minions that might be OP (statue and rag prob) but overall I feel like it might be balanced, let me know ;)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    hearthstone down?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Checking if its just me or also everyone else. (Filling 50 charactor word limit blah blah blah blah blah blah)

    submitted by /u/I_Will_Procrastinate
    [link] [comments]

    She plays 3x less than me, only Wild, used only Wizbang decks and reached for the first time Diamond 5. So proud of my wife and gealous that she plays Hearthstone so much better than me.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Feel bad for my opponent

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Scholomance Academy September Deck Lists Compilation | Weekly Report #72 (Standard & Wild)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    In our weekly Report, which we post (almost) every Sunday we share with you Decks played in Top 500 Legend.

    Did you see a Streamer play a Deck in or reach yourself 500 Legend? Simply comment below, or message us on Facebook, Twitter, or Discord, or use our Form.

    Like our work? You can help us if you share our work, turn off ad blocker on our website, follow our socials, or support us on Patreon.


    How to use Deck codes

    1. Copy the code.
    2. Open "My Collection" in Hearthstone.
    3. Click "Yes" when prompted to create a new Deck

    Newest News, Guides, and Articles


    Standard Decks

    Demon Hunter

    Druid

    Hunter

    Mage

    Paladin

    Priest

    Rogue

    Shaman

    Warlock

    Warrior


    Wild Decks

    Demon Hunter

    Druid

    Hunter

    Mage

    Paladin

    Priest

    Rogue

    Shaman

    Warlock

    Warrior


    FAQ

    • Is this a meta Report?
      • No, at least not a classical one. We feature Decks that were played in Top 500 Legend. These reports will highlight maybe 80% of the current meta; some decks might be featured disproportionately.
    • I faced this one deck so often; why isn't it featured?
      • The decks you face can change daily and also dependent on your rank. Some decks, mainly aggressive ones, might be good at lower ranks, but not at Legend.
    • How many games were played with the featured Decks?
      • Most decks featured will have at least ten games played. Many players include the score in the featured tweet, so check it out. Sadly not everyone includes their score, but only a tiny part of the featured decks should have below five games played.
    • I saw Streamer a play a certain Deck at high Legend; why isn't it featured?
      • We only feature Decks that were posted on Twitter. Not only would it take too much time to check every stream, but some streamers might not share their decks since they are just testing things, or it's not their original deck.
    • Can I submit a Deck myself?
      • Yes, you can! Please use our Form to submit Decks that were played in Top 500 Legend with a rank screenshot for proof (and the score, if possible).
    • Why is the same Deck featured multiple times by different players?
      • These Decks are not filtered in any way, except that they need to be Top 500 Legend. For this reason, sometimes we feature the same Deck twice. It's very likely that this Deck is decent or at least extensively played.
    • I have another question.
      • Feel free to ask in the comments; we are happy to answer it!
    submitted by /u/neon313
    [link] [comments]

    The fittest indeed

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Just came back after many years... what do I need to buy?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I'd like to get back into Hearthstone quickly and easily. The last thing I bought was Witchwood packs, but I didn't really play Witchwood, and now they're in wild anyway apparently.

    I have about 12k dust so I can craft some stuff. My shop has a "Welcome Bundle" with 10 classic packs and a dragon legendary for $5, and the scholar Jaina bundle for $10, and Scholomance Academy packs. I grabbed the free Mage deck from coming back so I have some new cards from that too.

    Are the welcome/Jaina bundles worth it? Do I have enough dust to make some decks or should I grab some of the Scholomance packs? Sorry for making a post with such newb questions but I searched around and figure I might just have enough dust that I don't even need to buy stuff. If anyone could just give a really brief suggestion I'd appreciate it a lot!

    submitted by /u/kelev
    [link] [comments]

    BG Suggestion: Groups should be All or Nothing

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    With the recent changes to battlegrounds of allowing groups or parties to queue, I have been thinking of a solution to combat blatant win trading that occurs. What if groups must have all 8 members be in the same party? That would solve the issue of allowing people to play with their friends while keeping battlegrounds competitive integrity. It won't stop win trading in all cases but in a vast majority of them.

    The only other solutions I could possibly think of is a 4 man vs 4 man allowance in addition to the above situation. But that increases the possibility of win trading exponentially since you are still just trying to force one of your friends to the top. And it still allows some multiaccounters a chance to control all 4 accounts.

    Another solution would be to implement an entirely solo queue option for battlegrounds players. So a person can choose to queue as a solo player, or choose "all" where they could be matched against groups.

    submitted by /u/ReinhardtEichenvalde
    [link] [comments]

    It’d be nice to have vertical chat window on mobile.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I don't know if I'm the only one struggling with the horizontal keyboard in phone when sending a quick message during a fight when given advices or discussing the strat, and think it'd be easier and more convenient to have in vertical for quick use.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Rhabcp
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Be Like Me...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I hate myself every day for this. I have played hearthstone since GvG and when Wild came about I didn't enjoy it very much and as a result I have dusted all wild cards ever. Including all my solo adventure cards. Now I have ~60,000 dust and ~5000 coins with nothing to spend it on because I have a near max standard collection. I've been really wanting to try wild but I don't want to spend 100 coins on wild packs or 1600 dust per wild legendary. There's nothing I can do about this now but here's my biggest tip to players who are considering dusting old cards; only dust the really bad cards and dust them by necessity rather than all at once. If you need 1600 dust for a cool standard legendary, maybe only dust some godawful wild cards like Icehowl, Rend Blackhand, Harbringer Celestia and Neptulon so that you can still play most wild decks.
    Sigh... Standard is really fun but when you have played every deck you start to miss the chaos of Wild

    submitted by /u/CapnTender
    [link] [comments]

    My opponent drew 3 bombs from their Elemental Allies.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Picture taken before a disaster (swipe for result).

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    That feeling when you complete all three quests at the same time

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    4-Mana Lose the game. Praise RNJesus.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Why can’t I find Risky Skipper to craft?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    Went to my collection and looked to craft it. Can't find it anywhere, wild or standard.

    submitted by /u/artstyle13
    [link] [comments]

    Jaina's backstory in the Book of Heroes

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    So, it is drawing from Warcraft 2-Warcraft 3, correct? It's been awhile since I played Warcraft 3 and forever since Warcraft 2 (and even forever since I played WoW for that matter). The cannon details escape me, but I was totally getting Frozen Throne vibes with the Arthas betrayal. Interesting to see yet another callback to the original RTS series. Last expansion we got Illidan introduced too with a backstory drawing from Warcraft 3 also (that being Illidan consuming the Skull and being banished from the Forest).

    This is just a huge nostalgia trip. With as expansive as Warcraft cannon has become, it is easy (for me at least) to forget where the story started.

    submitted by /u/Vegan_Barista
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment