• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion


    Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community,

    This is part of a series of weekly threads aimed at both new and old players from the community. It is designed so that everybody may ask any and all questions regarding the game's mechanics, decks, strategies and more.

    Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a PullsDay Thursday weekly post, for those who want to share their pulled packs.

    Sticky Threads and Guides - Great resources for new players!

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL the art for Mana Addict is not a woman wearing a blue hooded cloak

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I've never been memed so hard by the AI in my entire life. (Dalaran/Lilayell Suntear)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    The only way Illidan seems friendly. Thanks Reddit. :-)

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Anyone else excited for achievements & progression in December?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    By God I hope they truly do them justice, it'll make or break the future of HS for me. I'm waiting to see how they'll implement and I hope they don' t half bake it.

    There should be player profiles, I want to check out my opponent's achievements and stats while playing, it'd be cool.

    submitted by /u/KrushRock
    [link] [comments]

    So, what has been the worst teased expansion from this list so far? For me probably Rastakhan's Rumble.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Imagine playing Odd Demon Hunter KEKW

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Is the next expansion being delayed? Why no official communication?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else waiting for an official announcement to announce a delay for the next expansion? Aside from community hints / theorycrafting, there have been no official announcements about the next expansion whatsoever. I hope the next set isn't going to be delayed too much... the meta definitely needs a shake-up, and quick!

    submitted by /u/ShadowInTheStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Saw one guy pulled golden N'zoth. Got mine aswell month ago.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I can never craft or disenchant again.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Finally, after months of spending my hard earned gold I got him.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    What are your quality of life improvements game suggestions?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'll start with:

    A classic: Bring back the Sorry emote, somehow. Could be alternative with the "wow" emote.

    Let us tag friends in the friendlist in game to make them more recognizable. Its pretty hard to remember why did we add somebody.

    A Quest Log in the Deck selection screen would be appreciated. So you dont have to go back to the main screen each time to decide what to pick.

    submitted by /u/PushEmma
    [link] [comments]

    Could Blizzard fix this "feature"? I would really like to play some arena and not be denied the possibility every other day for seemingly no reason. Does anyone have the same issue?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    It took me ten minutes to get to this point. Most annoying way to beat the plague lord ever..

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I'll just pick the dragon hero this run

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Looking for specific music

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Hey,

    ive been looking for a specific HS music. Its playing quite often in current tavern brawl (i dont know if its playing in other modes / other brawls aswell, because lately ive been playing only that). I actually recorded a bit of the music by holding my phone next to my speakers https://voca.ro/83Gzf08qAV7

    Ive been trying to find it on youtube, going through several HS OST collections, but could find it. Does anyone have a link or at least the name of the song ?

    submitted by /u/jbs__
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got all classes to 1000 wins ! :)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Ever had 2 golden minions and a tier 3 at turn 2? With Hooktusk you can

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    when he randomly spawns a khadgar and gets some decent coiler values R.I.P.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Very new to Hearthstone!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Hey all, I only started playing last week and super new. Just wanted to say hello to the community as I'm sure I'll have some questions coming soon.

    submitted by /u/Freedomsmaug
    [link] [comments]

    I Like gold

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment