• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Hearthstone [Week 255] Tavern Brawl end-of-week discussion (with Strawpoll!)

    Hearthstone [Week 255] Tavern Brawl end-of-week discussion (with Strawpoll!)


    [Week 255] Tavern Brawl end-of-week discussion (with Strawpoll!)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Strawpoll here: https://www.strawpoll.me/19960460

    Hello r/hearthstone, 255th Brawl comes to an end, so let's have a discussion about it.

    This weeks Tavern Brawl was Brawl Block: Feeling Adventurous?, where we only had all adventures and Descent of Dragons available from the card pool.

    Did you enjoy it? Why or why not? Any memorable moments? Would you like to see a similar brawls in the future? Discuss below.

    5 previous threads | strawpolls:
    Week 254 | Strawpoll (Free Spells from Minions №4)
    Week 253 | Strawpoll (Boom Bots №2)
    Week 252 | Strawpoll (Kael'thas Effect)
    Week 251 | Strawpoll (Rumble Run PvP №2)
    Week 250 | Strawpoll (Co-op vs Mechazod №3)

    submitted by /u/FardHast
    [link] [comments]

    This makes surprisingly a lot of sense in HS as well.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I tried making Wisp on MS Paint

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I know youu guys hate DH, but this is how it feels like.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I tried making Maiev Shadowsong on MS Paint

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I only enjoy arena, here is my unopened pack collection from three years of play.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    That's how you play Arena

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    For some reason I prefer Tavern Brawl's hero selection screen to regular ladder.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    This seems off somehow but I can't quite put my finger on it...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Why aren't we still getting 10 gold for every third arena win?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this has always been the case, but it hasn't been possible to get the 10 gold/3 wins in arena since I remember. Is this deliberate? I haven't seen anyone complaining, so I'm not even sure if it's just me.

    EDIT: I'm mentioning it since arena is specifically classified as "play mode", and a loading screen tip says that play mode always gives 10 gold every third win, but this isn't the case. It's awkward and it should reward gold.

    submitted by /u/oh_no_OH_NOO
    [link] [comments]

    Almost got all 15 pogos

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Tavern Brawl is giving me flashbacks.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Tavern Brawl this week is... "A Chance Encounter" (May 6, 2020)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Description: "We heard you like random cards! Choose a class and get a randomly filled deck of a randomly "random" cards...RANDOM!"

    Chalkboard

    Format: Randomized / pick a class (duh) EDIT TO ADD, no option for Demon Hunter

    Reward: a Classic pack for your first win

    History: This is the third time we've seen this format, and the last time was January 2019. Here's the thread from last time

    Good luck & have fun!

    submitted by /u/AintEverLucky
    [link] [comments]

    It is sick how Blizzard doesn’t want us to have more than 18 decks but here is a solution for iOS users: it’s a Shortcut that keeps your decklists so you can get any saved deck as fast as possible. I’ll put a link in comments

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Post SacPac nerf Zephyrs is cool

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Hearthstone Streamers were Wrong about Ashes of Outland cards

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing major connection issues on the mobile version?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I know for a fact that my connection is fine and I've lost a couple games because of this issue. Is this just a me thing?

    submitted by /u/TheCoon2100
    [link] [comments]

    These two in tavern brawl

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I tried making Garrosh on MS Paint

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Is Hearthstone Boting a thing?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Video removed for possibly containing personal info, I will follow up and put it back if/when possible

    So I was playing a game of hearthstone and game across a player who was acting strangely, so after I bit I turned on screen recording. The video is half an hour long and I expect that no one will watch it so I will explain it all here.

    A few notes before I begin, -This game was played on March 6th, so a few days after the new season started -Hunter is not my main I was playing it for a quest -This game was played in Standard, Casual, and my rank is currently Bronze 9

    A bit of backstory to the video. On turn 1, my opponent played the Hot-air Balloon. On turn they attacked with it and played something else. By turn three or four, I had played a taunt minion (silverback) that was when the weirdness began. They would always try to hit my face with the hot-air balloon but could not as I had taunt. Instead of attacking the taunt minion they just kept trying to hit my face. Of course, they failed and as can be seen in the video, often timed out trying to hit me. As the game progressed and they had fewer cards in hand, I began to notice a pattern. They would draw, play the card they just drew, hero power, and then attack with the right most minion. After turn 3-4, I had at least one taunt minion out for the entire game, and not once did they actually attack a taunt minion. Instead they timed out over and over again trying to hit my face with whatever their right-most minion was but failing over and over again due to taunt. I decided to fatigue them to get the most footage possible and noticed that they only actually passed the turn when they had no minions to attack with and no cards to play. It was very odd. I also found it odd that they did not concede as I was very clearly winning for nearly the entire video. Does anyone have thoughts on this.

    In Summary- A person in bronze tier couldn't understand the taunt mechanic, causing them to time out over and over. Their motions also seemed to follow a pattern. They seem like a bot to me.

    TLDR: Person I'm playing against acts very weird and I think they are a bot.

    submitted by /u/Spiderchonk
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t ever talk to me or my son(s) again

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Exodia still exists

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    7 Mana 16/18 Deal 12 damage at the end of your turn... Should've played around it

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment