• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Hearthstone If you disconnect during a friendly Nozdormu game, it causes the rope to reset. So, of course, the only reasonable thing to do next would be to make an INFINITE COMBO with INFINITE TIME.

    Hearthstone If you disconnect during a friendly Nozdormu game, it causes the rope to reset. So, of course, the only reasonable thing to do next would be to make an INFINITE COMBO with INFINITE TIME.


    If you disconnect during a friendly Nozdormu game, it causes the rope to reset. So, of course, the only reasonable thing to do next would be to make an INFINITE COMBO with INFINITE TIME.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Idea: Prize Shop for Achievement Points (Small Cosmetic Variance)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Guess what my deck has none of?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    Funny coincidence

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I just killed myself in a Battlegrounds match, by playing a demon while having Wrath Weaver on board. When I died, I unlocked the 'Brightest Kid Around' achievement.

    It turns out, that's the achievement for placing top 4 as Xyrella, and not for having an extremely large brain and playing a demon while having 1 hp and a Wrath Weaver in play.

    submitted by /u/BluBearry
    [link] [comments]

    8 More Off Meta Decks to Try in Standard

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone! I am Rarran and I have more Off Meta Decks FOR YOU!

    Disclaimer: Most of these decks are not optimal or not gonna be the best deck to climb. This is to help people who want to try other decks to play that can win games in legend ranks.

    I will be using a rating system to help showcase the strength of the deck. 1 being the bad and 4 being great.

    Big Nagrand Hunter: https://youtu.be/DCP1TgpZci4

    AAECAR8Ig7kD+7sD/tED/OgD6ukD5e8D5/ADqIoEC57LA5LNA/rhA4/kA5jqA5rsA5/sA97sA9vtA+buA6mfBAA=

    This is a more control oriented hunter deck, uses Kolkar Pack Runner to help defend in the early game. Have mid game taunts and finish them off with Nagrand Slam and Jewel of N'Zoth. This deck is incredibly fun and is the complete opposite face hunter.
    3/4

    Transfer Student Aggro Paladin: https://youtu.be/9ntE72H9EUs

    AAECAZ8FCPy4A+K+A5XNA5XkA/voA5HsA6iKBLCKBAv7uAPKwQPDzAO/0QPK0QOF3gP53gPM6wPj6wOanwTJoAQA

    Get on board early, smack them in the face and go on your merry way. If you like aggro, you will love this deck.
    3/4

    Corrupt Control Shaman: https://youtu.be/NELDa2ZQc9A

    AAECAaoICuS4A5e5A5PCA5zOA67SA7PcA/zeA+LsA6bvA6iKBArbuAOYuQPhzAP+0QPw1AOn3gOJ5APq5wPj7gPwoAQA

    Using Landslide to clear boards early, and then transition to using multiple Dunk Tanks (using Diligent Notetake to get more) and using papa Y'Shaarj, the Defiler to get all the dunk tanks and send them face to finish your opponent.
    3/4

    Delete Mill Warlock: https://youtu.be/8zlIK_oeuLk

    AAECAf0GCpXeA87hA/bjA5boA/LtA/PtA7CKBLGfBIKgBIWgBAr44wOS5AOT5AOY6gPY7QPr7QPw7QPx7QODoATnoAQA

    Still my favourite deck of the entire expansion. Every game feels so different and always so many different ways to play the deck. Main win condition is deleting you deck and playing Neeru. This deck is not bad and please play it!
    3/4

    Outcast Demon Hunter: https://youtu.be/nOIK6_WOCpA

    AAECAea5AwTN3QPQ3QOc7gPT9wMN2cYD1tED/tEDw90DyN0D8+MDwvEDgIUEg58Etp8Es6AEtKAE7KAEAA==

    Using Redeemed Pariah and Line Hopper, you discount outcast cards and fight for board. You have an absurd amount of healing with this deck, and can absolutely destroy aggro. The lack of aoe is the biggest downfall of the deck. Kor'vas Bloodthorn is a super underrated card!
    3/4

    Weapon Aggro Warrior: https://youtu.be/-_Wd__s3hMw

    AAECAQcGqtIDwN4D9N8Dju0Dle0D1fEDDLy5A96+A/fUA7XeA77eA8TeA/LfA8fhA/7nA5jtA43vA47vAwA=

    Using weapon synergistic cards, like Man-at-Arms, to get the board early and continue to push damage face when you can.
    2/4

    Big Warrior: https://youtu.be/qhXG7bNe5ek

    AAECAQcIvrkDwLkD+cIDkNADq9QDwd4Dju0DiaAEC7i5A/bCA+LMA6fOA4rQA9LRA7beA/fjA5TkA4/tA4igBAA=

    Using early removal to clear against aggro, and barricade to fight for board. Once you get to 7 mana, Commencement and big minions start coming out to swing the board. Priest is virtually and auto loss.
    2/4

    This will most likely be the last post of this expansion, I will be back for United in Stormwind!

    Have a nice day and you look fantastic!

    - Rarran

    submitted by /u/RarranYT
    [link] [comments]

    What level does the battle pass become fiscally beneficial over using the same cost to purchase packs instead?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked but I looked and couldn't find it. I know how many levels I hit with my play habits WITH the battle pass so I'm figuring out if it was worth it for gold alone.

    Thanks so much!!

    submitted by /u/weatherbeknown
    [link] [comments]

    POV: It's monday night

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Control shaman swing turn.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    don't talk to me or my sons ever again

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    daily dose of shudderwock

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I used to play hearthstone back in 2017-18 and my best ever arena run was 11 wins. I came back today, and this was my first arena run, also my new record with what might be one of the best decks I've ever played. I'm sorry but I had to share it with someone because I'm so damn happy.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Can I hit adventure level 100 before the expansion?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I am level 75 with 1,400 XP and just finished my daily and weekly. If the expansion hits on the 3rd, that gives me 14 dailies and 6 weeklies if my math is correct. A daily is roughly half a level, a weekly is roughly one level, that gives me 13 levels which puts me at level 88. That means I need 12 levels from XP in 14 days, meaning I need to aggressively shoot for a level a day in just XP.

    Is this possible / realistic? How could I do it?

    submitted by /u/TheApostleJeff
    [link] [comments]

    Just played my most favourite card guys!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Kalegcos just kept coming!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me tweak my Demon Hunter Deathrattle deck?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm using this deck and it's brought me from level 10 platinum to level 7 diamond, but that seems to be its ceiling. any recomendations on tweaks to at least get me to 5 diamond, if not legend? Happy to post elsewhere if this isn't the right sub, thanks all!

    submitted by /u/GoalieSwag
    [link] [comments]

    JUNE 2021 POLL: Which is your MAIN Mode

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Hey Folks!

    Take this poll as a possibility to show what is your main game mode, and let's see what other people are playing. Of course this POLL won't be represent for the whole Hearthstone Community, since Reddit is just a small part of it, yet lets see how it's going!

    Please consider to vote for your MAIN Game Mode, of course you might play other stuff too,

    but the one you play the most sould be your voting

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ActualReverk
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play faster? I am roping nearly every turn

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hello, so for context, I am playing the latest iteration of face hunter on US servers

    I cannot decide what to do, I am so exceptionally stupid. I will have 3 cards on turn 3, and not be able to decide which ones I am going to use and in what order. It takes nearly all of my mental processing ability to determine which of my minions I am going to play

    Worse yet is this iteration of face hunter plays a few spells, some of which I can "combo" (scary!) with kolkar pack runner.

    Please help, my extremely stupid tiny brain cannot figure out what to do in these situations. My opponents are starting to get impatient and I simply can't decide. Having 3-5 cards to decide between is simply too many

    I would like to play faster and my opponents seem to be able to play at a fairly brisk pace, meanwhile I am so exceptionally slow that I am undoubtedly making the game a worse experience for them.

    submitted by /u/FromtheSound
    [link] [comments]

    RooRoo Rides Again?! The Only One for a Rogue Like Me

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    One really has to tune out of the idea of a new expansion to get trough the wait for reveals.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    It was an easy wait but only because I didn't think of the expansion at all cause I knew the wait was long.

    That's not bad necessarily but its certainly not a great schedule that makes the hype bigger or anything like some try to make it seem.

    submitted by /u/PushEmma
    [link] [comments]

    Just had the biggest battlegrounds board I’ve ever gotten (overall stats)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Why do we play hearthstone? Bg players, Arena players, Ladder players, and new player.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    No, seriously.

    Let's just talk about why we play.

    I play because it stimulates my mind and deck building and experimenting are things that help me truly enjoy it when it isn't the most fun. There's always something I haven't tried. What about you?

    submitted by /u/R3DR4V3N420
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Vashj after casting Shadowform from Trick Totem.. pretty cool version of the hero skin

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment