• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Hearthstone Yes.

    Hearthstone Yes.


    Yes.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    The state of this sub right now

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Yes Shaman

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Flamewreathed Yes.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    history repeats itself

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    BY THE HOLY LIGHT!!!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Priest Player Grin

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm a professional artist and in between hitting legend and paying my kids child support from my prison cell I decided to draw my favourite card.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    State of the memewar in a 30 second meme

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    I did some Year of the Gryphon impressions for you guys

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Overload: (2)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I made Hearthstone using pygame

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    I made a Hearthstone game where I can implement custom cards in using Pygame.

    The code is written from scratch (except using some Pygame and other libraries), about 60K lines.

    I work in a public university. I mainly use this game to teach OOP concepts in Python.

    I don't have training in arts or animations, so the animation looks very cheap though...

    https://reddit.com/link/nhskz2/video/tl0ews857h071/player

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive-Ride202
    [link] [comments]

    So i figured out that playing blood gems on battlegrounds counts towards the “play 25 spells” quest.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Shtan_udachi, the guy who got first Flawless Azeroth Gladiator achievement, has announced his comeback to streaming

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Im posting the translation of his post. Shtan let me do the translation and he's okay with me posting it. Im doing this because a lot of people who do not speak Russian were also wondering about his disappearance.

    Hello everyone who stayed, finally returned from the army (Kappa). First of all, I would like to apologize to you for such a long silence, for no information, that was childish, it was ugly of me. I was streaming as usual, everything was fine, I got a day off, next day I was distracted, wasn't much into streaming, something was wrong with my mood, I was waiting for this feeling to pass and was silent, but I didn't understand whats going on. Then I got depressed, closed from people, didn't answer to anyone. I tried to figure it out (that was a bad idea), VK group admin was hacked and there was a mess - that was irresponsible. I was streaming if only I'm in the mood, was waiting for inspiration, I didn't took this as a job, I thought If i take this as a job I'm gonna betray myself and all such nonsense. And not even streams, almost everything, there was only chaos around, lack of discipline, day schedule, sleep schedule, nothing definite. It was possible to take all of this as a job but reatively and efficiently at the same time, to have a good schedule without spending time on losing outbreak of interest to have time to do a lot of interesting and varied things. At this time I broke up with my girlfriend - we lived together for almost 6 years, the world began to collapse after. I never lived alone. I have to understand what it is, not in terms of everyday routine but how to live actually, set goals, something do for yourself, not for another person. Honestly,thats mixed feelings - this is very scary, the feeling of freedom and the ability to build anything on a empty place. I'm reading that and it sounds like a words of a of a boy with idealized thoughts in the body of a man who I have to become. Apparently, this may be trivial for someone, but it seems I need more time for these things.

    Only now I climbed out, started answering to people, everyone who wrote me in DM's - it turned out not that hard, I feel better now, I saw many pleasant messages in chats, but I was a silent ghost who wanted to answer, but couldn't to. I'll try a new behaviour model, old one fails, as you can see. I will get back to streaming in early June, after i deal with minor stuff. I got 12-0 achievment first in the world (yea yea not on stream, if you care).

    I understand that many people forgot me, unsubscribed, unfollowed, not interested anymore - thats fair and understandable. Perhaps, thats everything I wanted to write here, I tried to explain, maybe it turns chaotic, but its is what it is.

    submitted by /u/BI0HZRD_
    [link] [comments]

    My fiancee drew my favorite card

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    You Can Purchase TWO Battleready Decks Without Fear of Ban

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Literally Unplayable.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Which Card is shown? Pixel Puzzle #2

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    "Deck type variety in a card game is wack" - Blizzard

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    This was a pretty fun Dalaran Heist

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    So turn out mind reader illucia doesnt work in pve modes ( at least Kobolds and Katakombs dungeon run) i kinda understand why but i dont know if this is a bug or just intended

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Special Report: The Inside Story of Blizzard's Departures and a Company at a Crossroads - IGN

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (fan video)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (fan video)

    Blizzard Entertainment games were always my favorite. I`ve played World of Warcraft quite a lot, and when Blizzard announced a new game called Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, which was also based on the Warcraf universe, I immediately became interested in the game. After a while I fell in love with the cozy atmosphere of the game. Therefore, I`ve decided to make a fan video of this game.

    Preparing to work on the video

    First of all, I started collecting information, questioning game`s fans. The aim was to find out what they wanted to see in the video itself.

    https://preview.redd.it/sm7q5q0gvh071.png?width=861&format=png&auto=webp&s=cb52dd08b112e21ac028c98ea89a42d964f750e6

    All gathered information I`ve structured in miro and, in the process itself, supplemented the mood board on the work. After I got an idea of what should be in this video, I started creating scenes.

    Scene creation

    According to the fact, that Hearthstone can be played on the phone, I decided to show the portability of this game. No matter where you are, you can play and enjoy the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/yrc08etcuh071.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=3a99fb7e816cb5ed93060d86c741e762e7f0e3de

    Also, after all, this is a card game, and the absence of the cards in the video would have been not right. I think everyone who has played Hearthstone loves the opening of packs, and especially the moment when the Legendary carat drops.

    https://preview.redd.it/v6m3m720wh071.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=9fd5c346f7d69c453ea8c41d29f33f209911d884

    Let's not forget that, Hearthstone is a card game set in the Warcraft universe. In addition to this, after communication with the fan base of the game, I found out that quite a few people who have played World of Warcraft have switched to Hearthstone. As one universe and these heroes are present in almost all games, and close to many it would be foolish not to add them.

    Screenshots from inside the scene

    https://preview.redd.it/u7d3evs6wh071.png?width=1888&format=png&auto=webp&s=266678d932c083656065fb82ad58501e27580d4d

    I'm only in the middle of the road, and there are still a lot of work left. After adding materials and lights, the scene will change a bit, but the basic concept will remain the same.

    submitted by /u/veter_peremen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment