• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Hearthstone Don't test me, child!

    Hearthstone Don't test me, child!


    Don't test me, child!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Perfectly symmetrical pack

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    Bluegill Warrior and Stonetusk Boar's Core changes

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Not that it happens a lot

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    So a while ago i did the whisper of the old gods verse of the card pixelart. Someone said to post here that you guys would like it.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    arena after barrens be like:

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Finally I hit 10k MMR with only 2 heroes to choose. I'm so happy!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Two Golden Legendaries from book of heroes! A little late

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    If we get Hero Portraits for pre purchase back in the day

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    the music slapss

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    I have too many preorder packs - anybody know what's going on?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    A Tragedy in Three parts

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    Coming back to this game after a long break, being immediately reminded why I took one.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Feels good bullying big priest with tickatus, it feels even better when you're not even a warlock. He conceded 3 turns later...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey, I've just updated my reveal tables. If you want a simple-looking table with all the important information, this is it.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Cant wait to find her

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Am I the only one that really, really likes the Hallucination brawl? My friend thinks I'm crazy for playing it this many times

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    OG sylvanas artwork.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    The idiot secret Mage vs the chad Reno Hadronox Greybough Druid

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    time to take a break for 2 weeks

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Goodbye r/hearthstone, for now

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I've been playing since TGT, but recently I took a break for a few months and when I came back there were cards from the last expansion and the mini-set that I had never even heard of, and it sparked that classic hearthstone wonder, hovering over cards which is something I hadn't done in years.

    This time I'm doing something different, I'm skipping the spoiler season (and thus unsubbing from this subreddit) until the expansion launches, so I can have the feeling of opening a pack and not knowing what could be in it again. I managed to not see any Barrens cards, hoping to keep it that way.

    So long y'all, see you next month

    submitted by /u/GoldemGolem
    [link] [comments]

    As a F2P player, I would absolutely become a paying one if Blizzard introduced a "Legendary bundle" each expansion.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I'm completely F2P now. The new rewards track has given me enough gold to basically buy around 80 packs for free, which is absolutely great, and it's totally enough for me to keep playing this game without paying. I don't see any incentive to get the 50-80 dollar bundles, since the pack value is not much after the getting all the commons and rares that I get from my free packs. And I just don't see myself spending 50+ dollars to get a couple thousand dust and maybe a few legendaries.

    However, the main thing that I usually miss are legendaries. And this would be a great option for Blizzard to capitalize on IMO. Introduce a bundle that only contains legendary cards of the expansion. Doesn't have to be all of them, maybe just a few as a nice way to fill out the collection for players who have enough gold, without having to buy 50+ packs.

    I see this as a win-win. The current system is great for F2P players already, so they don't feel pressured to spend money and that is great. The 50/80 bundles are there for people who don't grind as much gold, and Blizzard is definitely getting money from them. This would be a somewhere-in-between option for players who would not mind dropping a bit of money on an expansion, but in the current system don't see a reason to do so because the bundles don't have as much value for them.

    submitted by /u/Yourself013
    [link] [comments]

    [Tavern brawl] The lad adapted into poison and than triggered lurkers battlecry wiping his board.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment