• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Hearthstone Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion


    Newbie Tuesdays Weekly Discussion

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Hello members of the /r/hearthstone community,

    This is part of a series of weekly threads aimed at both new and old players from the community. It is designed so that everybody may ask any and all questions regarding the game's mechanics, decks, strategies and more.

    Please keep it clean and try to add more than just a one or two word response. As the goal of this post is to increase the community's knowledge, the thought process matters as much as the answer! There is also a PullsDay Thursday weekly post, for those who want to share their pulled packs.

    Sticky Threads and Guides - Great resources for new players!

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone! This is my Uther the Lightbringer fanart. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    20 minutes of staring at a chess piece

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Double (Triple?) Quest Warlock. My 29% winrate masterpiece.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    25 adapt amalgadon with no divine shield

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    It's not the strongest, but it'll fight hard!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I made it to [x rank]

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I've been playing Hearthstone for [x years] now, mostly playing [x deck] and sometimes [other deck]. I know that this isn't a huge achievement compared to everyone else on this subreddit, but my [chronic illness/lack of time] has made it quite hard for me. However, finally after all these years I was able to reach [x rank], after just over [x number of games].

    I have no friends who play Hearthstone, so I just wanted to share this with you guys because I'm super proud of myself and reaching [x rank] has been my goal for [long period of time], but most people I know wouldn't really care. Thanks for reading, love y'all. :)

    submitted by /u/ThatShwaGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Playing elementals be like...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    cursed image

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The next 2 book of heroes chapters will be Paladin (Second War Uther Bundle) and Warrior (Nagrand Garrosh Bundle). Pre order for the next expansion will be a female Warrior (Annhylde)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Almost 3 months ago when patch 18.0 released this data mine came out with 6 new hero skins. As of last week 3 of these hero skins have been released

     

    Mage - Scholar Jaina (1st Book of Heroes)

    Hunter - Warsong Rexxar (2nd Book of Heroes)

    Paladin - Horseman Uther (Mid expansion event bundle)

     

    Paladin - Second War Uther (3rd/4th Book of Heroes)

    Warrior - Nagrand Garrosh (3rd/4th Book of Heroes)

    Warrior - Annhylde (Pre order for next expansion or bundle with the new game mode release)

     

    If the next pre order is a female Warrior which looks very likely, the next book of heroes will be Warrior for chapter 3 then Paladin for chapter 4. This is to space out the release of 2 Paladin skins and 2 Warrior skins.

    submitted by /u/Tunderdwarf
    [link] [comments]

    Tavern brawl go brrrr

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    That time i made a big annoy-o-tron in the Dalaran heist

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    My face after 5 pen flingers

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I BROKE THE GAME.. Tombs of Terror - Heroic, i got Double Battlecry passive, and i also managed to get a few copies of Emeriss and War Master Voone... The rest is history

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    As a Shaman main, this took waaaay too long

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Scurvy elemental dogs

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Only old Wild players will remember...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Thanks, Trick Totem!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    How do you explain hearthstone to people who have no idea what it is? (and are maybe a "little bit" older)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I've been playing a lot recently and I've been playing at work on my phone. (on my breaks... ofc...)

    Anyway, my co-workers are significantly older than me (I'm 20 they're all around 50+). So when they see my playing and I describe it as a "card game" it often piques their interest. I guess cards were the big thing to do back in the day and they want to understand how to play this new "card game".

    How the hell do you guys explain to "older" people what hearthstone is if they really don't even know what video games are as a genre?

    My go-to is to say it's a card game similar to like crazy 8's: you each take a turn playing a card, but you get to make your own deck of 30 cards against their deck of 30 cards (minus the 8's). If you go all spades and they go spades + clubs they can beat you in the late game because you can't play any clubs to match with them. You need to construct a deck that can win in its own way, but where you can still respond to the suit your opponent picks (diamonds, hearts, clubs, spades).

    I know my example probably sucks, but I would like to know how you guys tell your friends/family in "boomer friendly" terms so I can help them understand!!

    submitted by /u/pwnteddybear
    [link] [comments]

    I've never gotten further than 7 arena wins and I managed to do this just before dual class arena rotated. I'm so proud right now.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Battleground pass - lifetime or seasonal?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    If I buy the Battleground pass (not sure what the English name is), do I get the 4 heroes only for this season or is it a lifetime purchase?

    Edit: thanks for the answers

    submitted by /u/Adro_95
    [link] [comments]

    Whoops.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    For some reason, Bob decided that I had to prove my victory with one extra match

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment