• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Hearthstone 18.0.3 Server Hotfix

    Hearthstone 18.0.3 Server Hotfix


    18.0.3 Server Hotfix

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,
    We're currently deploying a hotfix (18.0.3) that includes the following:

    • Nozdormu can no longer be summoned from Dream Portals created by Ysera, Unleashed.
    • Fixed a Battlegrounds bug where Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler could cause combat to have different outcomes from each player's perspective.

    These changes will take place on the server side, so you won't need to download anything if you've already updated to 18.0.

    submitted by /u/cmdylux
    [link] [comments]

    Work in pursue of mastering Hearthstone style

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Nethradamus came with his squad.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    TIL: Wyrmrest Purifier disables bombs

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    The Four Horsemen

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Big warrior will never have worn its name so well

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Next Hearthstone expansion: "Darkmoon Faire"

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    A sad story

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Collage of all the cards that have Echo synergy (with better formating)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Mozaki and Ras as a mage - this has to be the best Jandice Barov i've seen so far

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Heroes of Warcraft

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Think I’m seeing triple.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Question about Dailies.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I've noticed that since around the Ashes of Outlands update, I haven't gotten any of the "fight your friends" quest I. E. The 80 gold quest, nor any of the 100 gold quests. I haven't even gotten the 1 classic pack spectate your friend quests.

    Given that these are rare quests, the chances of not getting any quests better than the 60 gold quests is, from my previous experiences, astronomically low. I used to get them say maybe once a month or the like.

    I only noticed this because one of my friends has come back to playing after an extended break and we have a pact to play the 80 gold quest together. Except that both of us have not received the quest for almost 4 5 months now.

    Am I just unlucky or does the community notice this too?

    TLDR: the frequency of the daily quests worth more than 60 gold has dropped astronomically for me. Is it the same for the community?

    Edit : Thanks for the Awards! ! My first reddit awards actually! Quite chuffed.

    submitted by /u/Modus_Opp
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, after 2 1/2 years of solid play I finally hit legend for the first time! The highlanders carried me all the way through diamond! Rough climb least to say.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I think this would make a pretty sweet Tier 4 demon in Battlegrounds. Could put the caveat that your discover is from your tier or lower.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Flurgl the Unstoppable

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    [BUG] when you draw Waxadred’s candle with secret passage it doesn’t cast. Anyone else encountered this? Is this working as intended?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    It's been like this for more than 24 hours, and I haven't logged in on any other device or platform. Is there anything I can do here?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    The afternerf Galakrond sometimes helps a lot

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Sorry friend, this one's already over.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    My 1000th win got me to triple digits legend for the first time

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Which class specific legendary is your favourite?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I main Rogue, Warrior, and Hunter.

    I don't have this one but the Rogue legendary that discovers secrets is bonkers. It looks like a lot of fun to steamroll and keep your opponent guessing.

    For Warrior I love Lord Barov (also don't have him) purely because his entrance and exit are top tier. Open liner "do try to survive" with an aesthetic chad hammer? Mad.

    Hunter I love Ace Hunter Kreen. It's such a good control card in a very face heavy class haha.

    What is your favourite because of it's function or entrance or animation?

    submitted by /u/siludsensei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment