• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Hearthstone Political Compass of Neutral Hearthstone cards.

    Hearthstone Political Compass of Neutral Hearthstone cards.


    Political Compass of Neutral Hearthstone cards.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Turn 1

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hunters after the 17.6 Patch

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Turn 1 OTK in Wild

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    The real OP Scholomance combo

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Oh boy

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Thank you Team 5 for keeping the next expansion right on track. It is a much needed distraction for a lot of us.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I feel the HS Team deserves a special shout out from this community for not missing a single beat with the chaotic state of the world. This will be the second expansion released right on schedule during Covid and please know Team 5 that this does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. I know we love to complain about the meta or power creep or pretty much anything really (valid or not), but just know the escapism this game provides a lot of us is an oasis of fun and distraction in a desert of uncertainty and anxiety. Sincerely, a stressed Dad with 2 immune compromised family members who eagerly awaits my nightly fix of being annoyed with priest.

    submitted by /u/CivFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my prediction on what this card's full art will look like

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Can we please get a recolour of the mage HP for Kel'Thuzad? Throwing snowballs from an icon showing a fireball hurts my soul.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Cast 5 random spells... or 26, it depends

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    IT'S GOLD JERRY! GOLD!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    The menagerie dream, a board that grows +34/+22 each turn on it's own (and another +4/+4 on a win)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Boyfriend didn’t think I’d make it, but I proved him wrong! First time reaching legend after I started playing 3 years ago

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion?: Banning Transfer Student from Tournaments is silly

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I heard over on the Coin Concede Podcast that they have decided to ban Transfer Student from the upcoming tournament this weekend. I think this is a strange decision that makes no sense at all. I can only think of two possible reasons that they did this (though I'm obviously guessing here), and I am going to state why I think both are silly. If there is something you feel I am missing about the card or another reason for its banning I am missing, please let me know.

    Possible Reason #1: We don't want to introduce a brand new card into a meta right before a big tournament. It won't be banned in future tournaments.

    Okay, I guess........this still rings rather hollow though when you are making significant balance changes 2 days before a big tournament, how is adding 1 card any more significant than nerfing 8 existing cards?

    Possible Reason #2: The card is too random for "high level competitive play".

    This is sheer and utter nonsense. The card is no more random than what lackey you get off of a lackey generator, nor is it any less random than something like the old "Unidentified" cards from Kobolds & Catacombs. Those were cards that were always something specific, but had various bonus effects that would be added once you drew them. You wouldn't know what bonus the card was going to have until you drew it.

    In terms of information and competitive play, Transfer Student actually provides both players with more information than either of those mechanisms. I know exactly what my or my opponents Transfer Student will do from the start of the game. I have no way of knowing what Lackey they've generated, nor did I have any way of knowing what their Unidentified Maul could do back in K&C.

    Furthermore, it's once again a little rich to be claiming that something like Transfer Student is "too random" when cards like Puzzle Box are allowed in Tournaments.

    On an unrelated note, suppose they keep the card banned in Tournaments, but the card turns out to be "good enough" as a generic 2-drop in some competitive Ladder decks. Wouldn't that be really weird to have a card that is legal and played all the time on the Ladder, yet is somehow banned from competitive tournaments?

    At the end of the day, Transfer Student is an above-rate 2-drop that is pretty generic and too random to have any specific synergy with your deck. Allowing a generically "good" two-drop to exist that has varying play patterns from game to game is fine, it doesn't really seem any more random than the Unidentified mechanism from K&C.

    With something like Whizzbang I at least understood that it didn't fit the tournament structure of "bring X classes and ban 1" when it was all classes at once. I don't see why Transfer Student is a problem for tournaments though, nor do I understand why they felt it needed banned. Can someone enlighten me?

    submitted by /u/Kartigan
    [link] [comments]

    Mage incoming

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Malacrass' full art has something pretty wholesome in the background. Good luck ogre ;)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Every single time

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    TIL Bladestorm Only Maxes 30 DMG :) (killed him)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I was reading through reviews, then I found this smart person. (Its really funny to do most of the players complain about otk's)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hearthstone Scholomance Academy Interview: Rapid Nerfs, Weapon Redesign, And More

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    My Solution to play Hearthstone using Voice Commands only

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Guys I created a way of playing Hearthstone using Voice Commands only.

    Wanted to share as its helped me a ton with my RSI issues and allows me to enjoy the game still! I want to help make games more accessible to everyone :)

    There are other solutions for this such as HearthSpeak which are fantastic tools tool, but this is just my alternative way.

    Hope people find it useful / interesting.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqnJMPb0VW0&t=2s

    Here is a link as to how I created the voice commands too if anyone is interested in that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyh9DKq8Ik0&t=127s

    submitted by /u/Scriv1989
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment