• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    Hearthstone PullsDay Thursday: Post Your Popped Packs

    Hearthstone PullsDay Thursday: Post Your Popped Packs


    PullsDay Thursday: Post Your Popped Packs

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Greetings Travellers,

    This is a new weekly thread to showcase your crazy or unlucky pack openings, for F2P players and whales alike!

    The goal of this thread is to draw discussion around pack openings into a centralized post every week, so that players have a dedicated place to share their pulls. Whether you got a sweet Tavern Brawl reward or Arena chest, we want to see it! You can also post in /r/HSPulls.

    Pack Openings are still relegated to a megathread on the first day of a new expansion

    Note: I am a bot. Questions or feedback regarding this thread? Message the moderators.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    So proud of my community :,)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Hearthstone Casting in an Improved World

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Dear, Blizzard. Two years we've been waiting, now it's time. Surrender your will to the Kabal!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:56 AM PST

    No moment shows my hatred of secret mage or love of Nog better than this.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 05:01 AM PST

    A Toxic OTK Combo!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Godfrey proves yet again why he is our favourite card.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:54 AM PST

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ SUMMON YEAR OF THE PHOENIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Today is also most likely not the day, but we will not relent! Once again, dear gambling-addicted friends, I am asking for you to join me in summoning forth the Phoenix from these ashes. Each day, each ritual brings us that much closer !

    submitted by /u/coolcoolcool5
    [link] [comments]

    Day 3 and they still haven’t noticed me

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PST

    500th Warrior Win with Golden Galakrond

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Announcing the Restructuring of Masters Tour Los Angeles to Online-Only

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PST

    HSReplay.net - The Battlegrounds Royalty

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Not quite enough armor to tank this hit.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Picked up this amazing painting the other day off Etsy.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Decent of the Dragons starring...

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I've just lost six years and thousands dollars of perfect Hearthstone collection to a technical bug, and there is nothing I can do about it.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Very simply, I logged on this month to receive my monthly ranked rewards... and no dice. No chest. No card back. Starting rank at 17, with no stars. The only thing it prompted me for was the release of the year of the dragon reward.

    It's as if I had never played in the past month at all. I most certainly did - I meet my ranked minimums every month, and have since the very first reward.

    Golden Gelbin? Yep.

    Golden ETC? Uh huh.

    Tespa? Legend? Thrill of Victory? I flew across the country.

    And before I booked my ticket to California I contacted support to check what events were eligible, and a GM provided me with the wrong information. Did I get upset? Did I throw a tantrum? No. I waited for a month while they escalated the issue three times.

    I had to provide a photo from the event, receipt for my plane ticket, and a screenshot of the attendance log, to finally get the credit. And the whole time I stayed A1 and professional leading up to the resolution in my favor.

    For six years I bought every collector's edition for Blizzard titles I don't even play. Pre-purchased every bundle. Bought every Blizzcon ticket. Every limited edition hero. Every special card back. Every special event. Every dungeon. Every ranked play month. For six. Nonstop. Years. Since the day 1 beta invite.

    And despite setting two calendar notifications every month to ensure I never miss it, despite having a perfect account history and two paid WoW Classic Subscriptions. Because their record shows no ranked wins. I'm screwed.

    There is nothing I can say. Nothing I can provide. They suggested I post a bug report on the forum so I did. And then after an escalation they told me to do it again, while clearly not even looking to see if I did it the first time. It's clear that they don't care about this, and don't at all see the absurdity of the suggestion, that having never missed a SINGLE reward that I would all of a sudden just bump my head one day and whoopsie doopsies I guess I forgot to just play literally any games at all, and then try and scam the system for the easiest to obtain cardback that the majority of the playerbase receives.

    I am beyond frustrated, and hurt. And honestly having stuck by the company through thick and thin I feel betrayed over a matter that is frankly not even that big of a deal.

    And frankly I just wouldn't want to keep playing if this is what they think of their most dedicated fanbase.

    submitted by /u/HadesSmiles
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to tier 6 without buying a single minion on turns 4 through 7, and not losing a single health. The power of rat pack is real.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Not just any random beast, THE BEAST

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Next level plays or just stupid?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PST

    So I'm playing the other on ladder with my Gala Rogue deck and something strange happened when I played against a Highlander Mage deck. I had no plays on turn one and two so on turn two I daggerred and on the Mage player then pinged... himself. At first I thought it was a misclick but then I realized the Mage's arrow hovered over me a few seconds as if he was deciding whether or not to hit me. So I then realized he was playing around Seal Fate his face and you know what? It worked as I had only seals backstab and praises in my hand. Is this just next level like when a Quest Priest doesn't play the quest until turn three to get an extra heal in to psych the players?

    This reminds me of the Patron days when warriors wouldn't armor up on turn two to get a battle rage activation.

    submitted by /u/Cenman1
    [link] [comments]

    My recent good luck: Drafted 5 legendaries in arena, then opened 2 legendaries from the rewards.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Golden Bronze Warden from golden Zerus and 2 Bronze Wardens combined after first battle together

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Now watch as she plays mass hysteria

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PST

    How the tables turn.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment