• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Hearthstone Found the Possessed Villager artwork framed in a charity shop

    Hearthstone Found the Possessed Villager artwork framed in a charity shop


    Found the Possessed Villager artwork framed in a charity shop

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:02 AM PST

    Lackeys are surely TIGHT

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:19 AM PST

    This is how mill Rogue is supposed to be played.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:47 AM PST

    7 expansions later, it is finally true

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    This pub in Xiamen, Fujian, China looked really familiar.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:37 AM PST

    rez priests waiting until turn 3 to cast activate the obelisk

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Blizzard's YouTube move has inspired me!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Blizzard's move to YouTube has inspired a move within myself. So, with great excitement, I'll be moving from twitch/njjo to myspace/njjo. It was a hard decision for me, but this move should increase my viewers up to 100%!! From 1 to 2!

    It was a hard choice, since I had two offers on the table. One from myspace and one from limewire. I chose the one with the least amount of viruses.

    I want to give a shout out to Kripp. Thanks to him, I haven't had to buy salt for 5 years.

    I also want to thank Trump. You made me realize my dream of going out with an Adult Film Star is still within reach!

    Lastly to the girl who gave me the "let's bang" eyes at Wal - Mart around 3 am. I'll leave my parents basement door unlocked just for you!

    submitted by /u/NJJo
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please get to personalize the order of our decks?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    This is small, but as someone who has OCD this bugs me a lot, everytime i want to re-arranje the order of my decks on my play screen i have to delete them all and redo them. This seems like a simple solution to program Blizz please?

    submitted by /u/MoonS4ge
    [link] [comments]

    Playing nozdurmu on curve to respond to a turn 3 Brann might not be the wisest idea.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    A Lamp I made for our living room

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:38 AM PST

    HSReplay.net - Best Budget Decks for Standard Ladder

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Galakrond’s Awakening » Top Legend Decks #2 (Standard and Wild)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    This Report: 28.01 - 03.02

    In our Top Legend Decks Report, we feature Decks from Players all over the world that have reached Top 500 Legend. This is not a classic Meta Report, you will not only find Top tier Decks. You will find a lot of good, but also some crazy Hearthstone Decks. Our goal is to show you as many good builds of Decks as possible.


    Galakrond's Awakening – All 35 Cards


    How to use Deck codes

    1. Copy the code
    2. Open Hearthstone Collection
    3. Create a new deck, you will be asked "Do you want to create a deck from the clipboard"

    Newest News, Guides and Articles


    Standard Decks

    Druid

    Hunter

    Mage

    Paladin

    Priest

    Rogue

    Shaman

    Warlock

    Warrior


    Wild Decks

    Druid

    Hunter

    Mage

    Paladin

    Priest

    Rogue

    Shaman

    Warlock

    Warrior


    Contact us:

    Please leave feedback and your own opinion about this week's decks and news in the comments below!

    submitted by /u/neon313
    [link] [comments]

    10 Leeroys into Lethal

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Three years ago, a redditor posted a prediction about Hearthstone in 2020.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Looking for a new Deck (Wild)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Hi All,

    I started plating wild format last year and i now im looking for a fun new deck. Im not looking for the best deck or tier 1 or 2 decks but something thats fun to play. I already have a completed list of Renolock and Amara Priest (love this deck). I Prefer the control style over aggro for some reason.

    I shortlisted: Quest Jade Druid (looks to be fun at least) Hadronox Druid OG Dragon Priest or Dragon Warrior Highkeeper Ra shennigans

    As i already invested in Reno cards i also consider Reno Mage.

    Any insights or feedback? I have around 10k dust to blow and a proper collection

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/tervoert
    [link] [comments]

    Tombs of Terror Finley stealth buff?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    At some point Finley's hero power 'New "Recruits"' was changed from summoning a 2/1 to a 2/2, but I can't find this in any patch notes. Maybe there are some other unannounced changes in the Tombs of Terror?

    submitted by /u/R0sham
    [link] [comments]

    The dirtiest thing I have ever done on arena

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Dragon Queen Alexstrasza was my first pick. Unfortunately I drafted one duplicate.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:24 PM PST

    When you get a bombtastic deck against the first boss...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I got my first perfect BG last night

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Triple hit as in hits minion plus adjacent minions, dammit I was winning

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Nearly 100% controlled. Poor plague lord.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    Its time for us to discuss the REAL problem with HS: Why does my opponent get to have a skull with a cool mohawk but I don't?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:52 AM PST

    When you know it’s +3/+3 hero power Priest

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment