• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Hearthstone Those face Hunter players be like:

    Hearthstone Those face Hunter players be like:


    Those face Hunter players be like:

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Easiest win in the gam...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Voting this to be the best intro in the entire game

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    People, THE TAVERN BRAWL IS A CO-OP BRAWL, PLEASE READ IT BEFORE CONCEDING WHEN I BUILD A BOARD

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Beating any co-op brawl is always a pain in the ass because nobody reads how to play the damn thing, 4 games in a row my opponent has conceded once I built a board because they don't understand how to play it

    It literally tells you how to play it if you just hover over the icon on the left side, please read Tavern Brawls before you play them

    submitted by /u/RJLPDash
    [link] [comments]

    I think Crazed Alchemist would be a cool addition to Battlegrounds

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    My 8 year old son plays Hearthstone with me. He drew this for me as a Christmas present. He doesn’t know I’ve never made it the Legend. ����

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Every fcking time

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Me and the bois loving the new balanced meta

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    Im about to end this mans WHOLE CAREER

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Fun fact: Harth was the Ghost of Christmas Present before becoming an innkeeper

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:37 PM PST

    All according to keikaku

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    Leroy Jenkins!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Team 5 can you please stop making priest class all about resurrecting things with powerful deathrattles? It's a stale mechanic and not fun to play against.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    Priest class should revolve around HEALING not necromancy. Why not tune the class to somehow involve healing / overhealing as a mechanic.

    Also the priest deathrattles have way too much health especially considering that the class as it is right now highly evolves around bringing these deathrattle minions back.

    Priest shouldn't revolve around bringing over statted deathrattles back over and over.

    submitted by /u/spicedpumpkins
    [link] [comments]

    Face is the place

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    We demand Battlegrounds hero avatar portraits for Battle.net

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Look at the play rates bois

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    [Bug] Using Transmogrifier on Surprise! Murlorcs! freezes the game.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:36 AM PST

    What did you say about my children's card game?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:07 AM PST

    Chadgar doesn't work with invoking Galakrond

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:55 AM PST

    It Took Years and a Collaborative Holiday Tavern Brawl to Get Him. Merry Christmas to Me-roy Jenkins.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    I kinda forgot this card existed but it can make for quite the swing turn in Arena.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    I tallied 100 games of battlegrounds to see how many games had instant rematches the turn after the next

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Lacking a better term for reoccurring opponents the turn after the next, I will call it "sandwiching". Since some people think it doesn't happen often or says it's totally random and it's just your confirmation bias that you are salty you're getting hit by AFKay turns 3 & 5, I went ahead and tallied 100 of my games just to see how many games had these rematches. It's not evidence or proof, just a couple of stats I jolt down while playing. Either way though, I think it's fair to say that it's a shitty feeling for the losing side to keep getting bashed by the same players.

    Unless I missed something, currently the only rule revealed is that you cannot be matched with someone two consecutive turns in a row. Other than that, matchups are random (supposedly). There is said to be an update in January to make it less random. Hopefully we can get diminishing odds of facing the same opponent or not facing the same people until all of them were rotated. Soon…

    My bias: I don't think the matchups are 100% random. I can get behind the logic that it's basically 1/6 and the odds only gets higher when there are less people to match up with, but there are times when I wonder if it really is just shitty luck at play here. Like I've had more than one game of only facing 2 highrollers for 8 turns before getting knocked out. Or when there are 3 players remaining, it's basically a coin flip, sure, but is there some hidden code that matches you with the 4th place dead guy repeatedly or the 6th/7th repeatedly or all they all weighted the same? My math isn't that great, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the odds of this happening often aren't that high under normal circumstances.

    I counted games where there were at least 5 players still alive, and only took note of my doubles/triple sandwiches since I don't have that much brain capacity or APM to handle that much multitasking.

    The results out of 100 games:

    Games that had sandwiching: 97 Games where it happened to me: 73 (2 more if counting playing the same ded guy with 3 players alive) Double sandwiching (ABAB) I faced: 18 Triple sandwiching (ABABAB) I faced: 4 Facing AFKay on 3 & 5: once Facing the same dead guy: 8 

    Matchmaking simulation conducted by a fellow redditor from bobstavern

    Conclusion: The matchmaking sucks and Merry Christmas :D

    Seriously though... there's no way of knowing whether or not something is going on unless it's revealed by Blizzard but I really wish it rolls out sooner.

    submitted by /u/kzero0
    [link] [comments]

    For christmas hearthstone brung me Legend with my homebrew warrior deck

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    Aggro Hunter vs. Resurrect Priest be like

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment