• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    Hearthstone The new druid hero looking good

    Hearthstone The new druid hero looking good


    The new druid hero looking good

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Honestly I think this is getting a little out of hand

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Based on a true story (OC)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    5 Interesting Takeaways From Today’s Masters Qualifier Tournament

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    I played in a qualifier tournament today. I'm not a pro by any means but I did win a few rounds and I did #265 Legend this month on ladder. I played in 4 rounds and these are some interesting takeaways I had:

    1. Galakrond Shaman is toned down, but still pretty solid. I won any matches I played this in. Mogu Fleshshaper is nice when you can get a 10 drop out of it, however it's taking way too long for this card to come out now. May need to replace Mogu + Mutate package. Holy Wrath Paladin still a great choice to have in your lineup as a counter.

    2. Warrior is doing very well and not how you would think. I didn't see any Pirate Warrior in these rounds, but I saw a lot of Control Warrior which performed very well, likely due to the rise in aggro decks like Face Hunter. Time to whip out a Platebreaker?

    3. I decided not to play Deathrattle Rogue and I didn't see any of these either. Necrium Apothecary is nuts yes, but I think that the high-roll nature of this deck doesn't lend itself well to being consistent/reliable for competitive. I could be convinced otherwise but it seems to rely purely on getting Nec. Apoth, on the mulligan and even that can be too slow at times.

    4. I brought a Quest Druid deck, as I saw it as performing well against both Face Hunter and Control Warrior that I thought I might match up against. EVERY opponent used their ban on this deck which took me massively by surprise.

    5. My Secret Highlander Hunter deck got absolutely shredded by a Bomb/Albatross Warrior, in a disgusting way that made me think twice about coming with a highlander deck especially if this becomes more popular. Not a bad tech option if you want to be a disruptor OR if for instance Highlander Mage gets out of control.

    submitted by /u/JordanEatsPlants
    [link] [comments]

    Mogu Fleshshaper and Sludge Slurper popularity be like

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    You uncultured swines

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:54 AM PST

    HSReplay.net - Top decks since patch 16.0.5

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    How to turn enemies into friends

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    It seems the nerfs have did their job

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    I'm not going to lie, when the nerfs were first announced I rolled my eyes, galakrond shaman was SO DOMINANT how could these tiny nerfs do their job?

    Well it may be that three other cancer decks arose (rogue, face hunter, pirate warrior) and those decks do have actual counters (control warrior, highlander mage) so I'm pushing the controversial idea that team 5 was right to not brutally murder galakrond shaman

    Yes the deck is still good, but it's not leagues ahead of other tier 1 decks, now it's just tier 1, yes it still beats your funny pure paladin OTK with Blessed Champion/Duel deck, but that's okay.

    I personally think we should congratulate team 5 for nerfing cards super quick and doing it in a way that doesn't kill an archetype, even if you don't find the archetype fun, (I don't either) small adjustments, especially if we can have them on the regular, are a lot better than giving all of your charge minions +1 attack

    I'm ready for people to disagree, I'm not a shaman abuser/player, personally I just play mill rogue/dead mans hand warrior in wild or handlock in standard and I am happy to see the power level pulled back a little

    submitted by /u/BlackBrown123
    [link] [comments]

    On the brink of it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Descent of Dragons Combo-animation and more...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:39 AM PST

    Meeting Kripperino at my VIP Theater

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:59 PM PST

    “I can still win this,” I thought

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    Pirates Away! (Parachute Brigand Art Process)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    RIP Nightmare Amalgam

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    When a game of wild becomes a friendly brawl

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I swear I get the worst draws in history

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    A survey I received from HS asking me about new pre-order incentives, including Hero Portraits, pre-built decks, and Legendary Crafting Tokens.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Oh Baby A Triple!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    First ever 12 wins! Playing since Un'Goro, this was my 1268th win in arena

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Evolve Pool is more consistent and arguably better with this 'nerf' (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 12:26 AM PST

    nErFS aCcoMplisHEd NoTHiNg

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 11:37 PM PST

    Exactly what you needed, a 4 mana 7/7

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment